ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(No restrictrion, curse away!)
Crash heard Wolf yelling and put his ear up to the door to hear her better. He heard 'ice clan member' and gulped. it is about me!! ​he listened in more.

(Yes!!....jk i probably won't curse that much)

"You're lying..Well then who was that man that you brought into your house last night? I practically saw everything Wolf. You know the guy with the white hair, roughly around the same height as me..Then why are you standing by the door so close? It's as if you're trying to hide something. Would you mind if i look to see whats beyond that door?" He said with an evil grin slowly walking towards her.

~~~

He placed a plate of food and a cup of tea in front of her, which made her stop tapping her fingers on the table. "Umm..Thank you" she said with a smile. "Have you eaten already?" She asked.

(I don't plan on swearing a lot, just when Wolf is mad.)

Wolf pushed him into a wall and held him there. "What the hell is wrong with white hair? Huh?? Have you forgoten my MOTHER was from the ice clan?!" Her eyes got even more red. She was about to snap. She looked down, her white bangs covering her eyes. A tear fell to the floor. "You better leave.." She looked up into his eyes. "Before I toss you out the damn door.."

~~~~~~~

"Yes, I have." Kai said looking at Anex. "Go ahead, eat up. You'll need your energy if we're going to find Crash." He said trying to get her excited.

Crash closed his eyes. I knew it. I should have left when I had the chance. All I am is trouble.. Crash looked around for a second way out and soon found a door that led out if the area and into the outdoors. He sighed and slipped out, try to head towards Ice Clan without getting noticed.

Sho could see that he upset her, and he really couldn't deal with being around people who cry, especially girls. He then decided to ask her one more question. " Is that why your helping him, because you have some ice clan blood in you?" He paused "Forget it, i'll leave, but if i every find out that you actually are hiding an ice clan member here..I won't hesitate to kill them" He told her in an angry voice. He hated what the ice clan did to his family when he was younger, they killed his entire family and he was the only one that survived. He then pushed her away and started to head his way out of her house. "Oh and you better make sure he doesn't tell his clan about where we live, for all we know they would probably ambush us."

~~~

Kai's words made her seem more relaxed. Although he did look like a mysterious person to approach, with his face half hidden and the few words he spoke..She thought that he was actually one of the most sweetest people she's ever met.

"Did you forget what they did to mine too? You arrogant ass!" Wolf shoved him out of her house onto the ground. "And the next time you ever, EVER. Enter my home without my permission. I'll kick your ass across the Pitt." She slammed her door shut, living up to her reputation of being tough. Her eyes dimmed down and she wiped them. She then remembered Crash. She looked at the door to her cave and walked over to it then opened it slowly "C-crash..?" She spoke softly, shaken slightly from Sho. She then noticed Crash had left through her secret door. "Crash..." She put on her armor and mask then her sword and shield. She ran out and followed some wet footmarks in the grass, she hoped she could catch him before any other clan members did.

~~~~~~~

Kai sat there and pulled out a knife and started widdling a log. He patiently waited for her to finish eating. "So how are other things in life young one?" He said as he widdled.

Fox jumped down from her tree. that didn't work. She soon ran off, thinking of other plans.
Crash slipped out towards the outer-lining mountains. He gulped. This place had no where to hide, just two large mountains on both sides to form a narrow alley. He sighed and started to dart across the open land, hoping no guards were looking downwards.

Wolf followed the footprints, running swiftly and soon saw him running. She gasped excitedly and quickly chased him, she slowly closed the distance and was but a few feet away.

Crash continued to run, too tuned out and focused on getting out of there alive, to notice Wolf. He was halfway through the alley by now, and started to glance up at the top of the mountains in anxiety.

Wolf noticed a bush and tackled him into it then held her hand over his mouth so he wouldn't yell. "Crash!" She whispered with a smile, her mask covering her eyes and upper half of her face.

Crash looked at her, putting his hands on hers, carefully trying to pry it from his mouth so he could speak. When he finally got it off. "Wolf, I'm only going to get you in trouble. I heard what happened. Please, just let me go. If you're worried, I promise I won't tell the Ice Clan where you are.."

Wolf stared at him through her mask. "But.. I don't want you to go.." She spoke softly with sadness obvious in her tone. "Besides, I don't need you to get me in trouble. I always am anyways. Seems like most of everybody doesn't even like me.. Save for a Kawai. She likes everyone." She rested her head on Crash's chest. "I think it's because I have my mothers blood.. Ice Clan blood.."

"Geezz..she didn't have to push me out, i was leaving anyways" he said still annoyed by her. He stopped walking and just stood there to think for awhile about his past, about the things that the ice clan did to his family.
They tied him down and made him watch them kill his parents and his little sister, whom he was very close to her. Just when they were about to kill him he managed to escape somehow, he really couldn't remember how because the only thought he had on his mind was to run away as far as possible. His sister was the most important person to him, and he promised himself that he would get revenge one day.
"Why the hell would she help people like them? " he said frusterated with his hand over his eyes.

~~~

"Things in life are fine for me, but i guess it's getting a bit boring recently" Anex said while eating the last of her food. " Boring as in the lack of missions us warriors have been getting lately..But anyways i'm finished so we can go look for him now right?" She asked.

"Yes, we can go searching for Crash now." Kai said and stood up. He grabbed his katana and slid it into a special scabbard that was stitched into his jacket. "Do you have your weapon?" He asked as he adjusted his katana. Unlike other katanas which were made with steel, he made his out of a mineral that was found in a deep mine in another land, obsidian, which made his katana black.

Crash, unsure of what to say, just placed a hand on her back in empathy. He knew exactly what it felt like to be rejected becuase of another clans blood, but he quickly pushed the thought away remembering he swore to never think of it again. Crash sat up just a little bit, making sure to keep in the bush's coverage. "Well, even so, you don't need me to help you get yourself in any more trouble."

"I don't care if I get in trouble." She looked up at him then pulled her mask up so that it rested on her forehead. "What can they do to me?" She laughed quietly. "Besides," She slid off so that she only half layed on him. "I'm tired of being around the same people all the time.. It's nice to have a change. Ya'know? Plus to avoid more suspicion, I could just put you in that horrible prison cell.."

"...why do you want me here so much..? Most fire clan members would be happy to get rid of an ice clan member, whether just to torture him or kill him or just throw him out if there kind. Why not you?" His eyes had a curious shine to them but they also looked depressed. Crash looked at her steadily, though you could tell he could cry if a wrong word was said. "Why are you being so kind to me?"

"Because.." She blushed deeply and nodded her head so her mask fell over her eyes. "Um.. I don't know how to describe it.. but.." She rested her cheek on his chest again and closed her eyes, then took a deep breath followed by a slow exhale. "I get feelings around you.. I don't know what they are.. or why I get them.. but I feel.. happy, for once in a long time.. I've been happy.." She looked up at him. "And I have you to thank for it.."

Crash relaxed his body as she said that, first confused, then understood "Y-you mean...you l-like me? b-but, were from different clans..they'd kill you if they found out about that!" He whispered cautiously. "I'd still get you in even worse trouble."

Wolf shrugged at his last comment. "My mother was from the Ice Clan, that's why I have white hair. And to be honest.. until yesterday.. I hated the Ice Clan.. I lost my father in the first attack.." She gripped his shirt and rested her head on him again. "Now I see that I was a fool, and not all Ice Clan members are the same.. So if you're still going to leave.. I have a last request." She pulled her mask up again and looked Crash dead in the eyes. "Take me with you.."