ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

Crash looked up, now not even able to talk. "I-er-uh-well-" he stuttered, trying not to look at her. did she have to wear a two-piece?!?!

(this would set Fox off like a firecracker xD)

Wolf leaned up and hugged him tightly. She whispered softly in his ear. "It's okay Crash..." She smiled and closed her eyes as she hugged him.

Hahaha, yeah, I expect her to come in next post ;p )
Crash calmed down a bit, not being able to really see her. He carefully wrapped his wet forearms around her and hugged her close. He smiled a bit and moved a bit so she can rest her head on his shoulder if she wanted to.

She smiled bigger as she felt his arms around her. She enjoyed the thought of what Fox would do if she saw this and rested her head on his shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the door to this cave spring.

Sho had been spying on them ever since they entered Wolf's house last night, till when Wolf made Fox run back to her house soaking wet. He noticed the Wolf was definitley into this guy, and Fox seemed kinda jealous. 'What do they see in this guy?' He asked himself. He was sure not to get caught and was very careful. When he saw Fox running away, he knew that this was his chance to get some information about this guy. Fox was very fast but he slowly caught up with her, grabed her arm and asked her "Who is that guy and where is he from?"

~~~

Anex didn't want to get up, she wasn't a morning person but she knew she had to find out if Crash came back yet. She slowly stumbled out of bed, banged into a wall, and nearly tripped. When she was all ready she started making her way to Crash's house, she noticed when she got there the door was unlocked. She opened it, called out his name and looked around but found no trace of him. She then decided to let Kai know about this so that they could go look for him. Anex then quickly went to Kai's place, she knocked on the door and waited while he came to answer it. "Crash hasn't came back yet, we're going to go look for him know right?" She said.

Fox turned to see Sho. "Hm? You mean Crash? He's-uh-a loner friend. As you can see I'm busy, gotta go, bye!" Fox was able to rush away without giving out information on Crash.
------/---//----------------
Fox went in, anger blistering her. that little-! I saw him first! How dare she drop water on me!! She went in and her water moving through the cave door. she..didn't.. Fox opened up the door to see them.
Crash looked up from Wolf to Fox. He opened his mouth to say something, but he was cut off.

Wolf smirked at Fox but kept her head on Crash's shoulder so he couldn't see. "Oh, hey Fox. I heard someone dropped water on you. That's mean.. Hope you're okay." She tried to sound convincingly innocent to Crash. "I would have invited you but I couldn't find you, sorry." She held in a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai slid the door open slowly, mask hiding the lower half of his face as always. "Yes. We'll go looking for him now. I too and a little worried." He spoke in his usual monotone. "Have you eaten yet? You look like you just woke up."

Crash looked down on the part of her face he could see, as Fox rolled up her fists and mouthed to her 'I'm going to get you.' She called to Crash "Crashy??" She asked in a cute baby voice. "We can still hang out later right?" She made a puppy dog face as he looked to her. "Hmm? Yeah, okay." Fox smiled sweetly and skipped away.

Wolf blinked. "That's it? That's all she's got?" She thought to herself then shrugged. She sat on Crash's lap. "Huh, I wonder why she left?" She looked into Crash's eyes, her face not far from his.

Crash looked at her. As long as he didn't look below her face, he was fine. "Probably still upset from earlier, I would guess." He shrugged and looked into her eyes directly, almost feeling her intentions seeping through them. But, he couldn't tell what they were exactly.

"Ye-yeah.." Wolf blushed and started to get nervous from eye contact. She couldn't help but just gaze into them. She could probably do it all day. Her arms were still around him in a hug.

"You okay? You look a little nervous..Do you want to get out?" He asked tentatively, looking her over. she's been acting strange- well, I don't know, maybe that's just her.

Sho was getting mad that she didn't answer his questions "Fox, get back here im not finished talking to you!" he yelled as she was already too far to hear him. He thought that maybe the Fox would head to Wolf's place, because he had noticed she'd been going there a lot recently. He ran as fast as he could to her place to set things straight, he hated the way he just ignored her and this made him feel annoyed. When he got there he didn't bother knocking on the door and just slamed the door open. "Fox, i know you're here, you little brat, i wasn't finished talking to you!" he shouted. When he was inside he found no trace of fox 'Man she fast, i probably just missed her' he thought to himself.

~~~

"Uhh...is it that noticable that it looks like i just woke up?" She asked while scratching her cheek with her finger. "Oh its fine i already ate" she said while her stomach growled loud enough for him to hear. She just forgot to eat because she was worried, and she didn't want to be a bother to him if he had to feed her. Her cheeks then turned bright red from embarrassment. "I lied i never ate breakfast yet.. i was just worried about Crash, you know he's like a brother to me" She said with her head down.

Wolf nodded slowly. "Ye-yeah.. I'm fine.." She smiled abit but it soon faded when she heard her door slam and someone yelling. She gasped loudly then looked back at Crash. "Stay quiet.. I'll deal with him." She stood up her chest almost in his face then opened the door to her house just enough for her to peek through. "Sho? Is that you?"

~~~~~~~~

"It's a bad idea to go looking in The Pitt on an empty stomache." Kai stood to the side. "Come, you need to eat something before we go looking."

Crash was confused about what was happening but kept quiet, not wanting to go against her. Especially in that outfit. He quietly slapped himself in the forehead. not again!

Fox hid out in the trees. A silent snicker came from her. The whole thing was planned. Sho would follow her, get angry and show up, and get Wolf away from her ​Crash!

"Sho? Is that you?"
He heard Wolf say to him. "Yes it's me. Where are you?... I also have some question's to ask you" He said in a more calm voice. He only raised his voice if someone was making him angry, and so far Wolf didn't anything to pull his strings..yet.

~~~

She then slowly entered his place as he offered her to come in. She never been in his place before. The place looked pretty clean and neat too, something she didn't expect from a guy.

Wolf slid out of the door to her cave and into her house. "What-what are you doing here?" She said slightly nervous. "What would happen if Crash was caught here? What would happen to me?" She started to think and worry and forgot she was in her bathing suit.

~~~~~~~

"Make yourself at home." Kai said as he walked into the kitchen. He started to make some quick rolls so they could go looking for Crash. He knew she wanted to just go looking for him.

Crash silently crept out of the water and waited, soaked wet, on the edge of the small crater. is something happening? Is it because of me? ​he winced at that last thought. What if it was?

He turneed around and seen Wolf slide inside the house "What im doing here isn't important right now. I know that you've been keeping a stranger here..is that true? He's not from around here right? He could be from the Ice clan, if he is, he could be dangerous" He said. Then he noticed she was only in a bathing suit, he looked away quickly. "Do mind putting on a shirt or something first". He said while trying to be a gentleman and respect her personal space.

~~~

Anex decided to follow him into the kitchen and she sat down on one of the chairs by the table. She started tapping her fingers on the table, she had a bat habit of doing that on something when she was worried, most times it comes across as annoying. At the same time she was examining the room with her eyes. 'His place look really nice actually' she thought to herself.

(just out of curiosity.. is swearing alowed? Or if it kept to a minimum?)

Wolf's eyes glowed slightly. "None of my business? It's MY house! I built this with my bare hands! It's every bit of my business! And n-no I'm not keeping a stranger here. Least of all an ice clan member. And I'll wear whatever I dang well please in my own house so you can just deal with it!" Her eyes got slightly more red as she got angry. "Who do you think you are coming in MY house and accusing ME with this kind of crap?" She folded her arms across her chest.

~~~~~~~

After a few minutes Kai set down a few rolls on a small plate in front of Anex then a cup of tea. "Eat up, we'll leave soon as your done. Alright?" He sat down across from her and waited patiently.