Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niall nodded with a smile "I know you are the same age as me" he said as he sat down at the table as well and laughed "She's stubborn like you, she won't listen to me teaching her words, if anything she will listen to Zayn" he said smiling and laughed when Taylor-Belle climbed onto his lap and he wrapped his arms around her "I love you too Taylors"

"Dada!" Taylor-Belle smiled and clambered off Niall's lap, toddling around the table to her dad. "Dada, Dada, Dada..." She sang with a wide smile. "Eat?"

Elvira smiled at them. "The first female member of One Direction perhaps?" She joked with a grin.

[i'll have to reply to the other ones later, i can't really do them when i have this teacher as out laptops are facing him -_- and i have practicle last]

Zayn smiled at Taylor-Belle and watched as she toddled around to him and he chuckled as he picked her up onto his lap and stood her up, his arm wrapped around her waist "Oh what a beautiful singing voice you have" he said smiling and kissed her nose with a smile "Yeah we are going to eat, did you want some chips" he said and laughed "I think she might be"

Taylor-Belle smiled happily, and sat down on his lap. "Muma no money." She sternly said, and Elvira raised an eyebrow.

"Zayn have you been brainwashing our daughter to not let me pay?" She rolled her eyes. "Fine! You can pay this time." Honestly, her husband was so stubborn sometimes.

Zayn smiled as he kissed his daughters head and kept his arms around her small waist with a smile and smiled even wider at what Taylor-Belle said sternly "That's my girl" he said smiling and laughed as he looked at Elvira and gave her an innocent look "I never done such thing" he said smiling and smiled a wide grin "Why thank you, i sure will be paying"

Elvira rolled her eyes. "Just because you guys are practically millionaires, doesn't mean you can just pay for everything-" She stopped as a pair of teenage girls of about fifteen came up to the table.

The taller one shyly asked, "Um, we don't want to disturb you, but can we have your autograph?" She held out the paper to Elvira. Elvira smiled and nodded, signing the paper.

The other girl smiled and spoke softly, "We think your books are amazing - we're trying to get our school library to get them for the school to use, because they are about real things that happen. I hope someday I can be like you."

Elvira blushed at that. "Um, thanks. You know, the main character in my books is actually based on my husband here, and anything I write about is based on things that have happened to me in the last few years."

Zayn laughed at what she said and blew her a kiss "Yes Mrs Malik but i like to treat you to things and buy you things" he said smiling at her before sitting in his seat and looked at Elvira's fans come over and he smiled as he let her speak to the two girls and he occupid Taylor-Belle by looking out the window near them and answering her when she would go "What dat". He smiled as she pointed to a car "That's a red car" he said smiling and kissed the top of her head with a smile and laughed when she done it again "That's a tree"

After the girls had left, Elvira sat back in her seat with a huge grin. "That was so weird - I'm going to be doing that when I start my book tour next week." She was excited for the tour, but didn't want to have to leave her daughter behind with the guys. After a moment's thought she turned to Zayn. "When does your tour start?"

Zayn smiled at Elvira and gave her a wink "Feels good to know you have people backing you and wanting to buy your things huh?" he said with a smile "Even a simple autograph and picture can make their day" he said smiling at her and held onto Taylor-Belle's waist as she looked out of the window. He looked back at Elvira when she spoke "Erm, i think we go on tour a couple of days after you get back from yours, i'm not exactly sure though"

Elvira sighed, "I'll miss Tayles so much - and you guys as well." She rested her head on Zayn's shoulder and laced their fingers together. Spending all that time without her beloved husband and daughter would be hell, since she was so close to all of them. "Would you be able to drive up and visit me whenever you get time?"

Zayn gave her a smile and wrapped his free arm around her "I know babe we will miss you too but don't forget that I'll be missing you and Taylor's when I go on your after you get back" he said softly and kissed her head "we can Skype everyday, we can text and call eachother" he said softly before nodding. "of course I can drive up with Taylor's when I'm not busy and I get the chance to drive up" he said smiling.

The following week, they all stood outside the apartment building, Elvira holding her suitcase. She wiped her eyes yet again. "I'll call you when I reach Dublin, ok?" She was going on her book tour, and didn't want to leave Zayn or their daughter. Even Taylor-Belle was trying not to cry. She didn't want her mummy to go.

Zayn really hated that elvira had to go on your but guessed that she felt the same when he did. He nodded his head as he wiped his own cheeks, stray years starting to fall and he had Taylor-belle on his hip "I'll be waiting for that call when you get to dublin" he said abd went closer to her and placed his lips on hers, giving her a good bye kiss "stay safe and I love you babe, enjoy yourself and enjoy pleading your fans" he said sofly after kissing her.

Elvira nodded, and set her bag down so she could hug him tightly. "I love you so much." She murmured softly, tears falling now. Suddenly she had an idea. "Come with me on tour! It's only for three weeks, and you guys have finished rehearsals for your tour, haven't you?" She said hopefully. Maybe she wouldn't have to say goodbye...

Zayn hugged her the best he could with Taylor-belle in his arms "shhh don't cry I'm always going to be here" he said softly and kissed her head "I love you so much as well" he said against her hair. He was surprised with what she came out with next "come with you? What and bring taylor-belle with us?" he asked and modded "yeah we have finished rehearsals, the next time we have rehearsals are going to be before each show"

"Yeah; you both could come with me on the tour bus, and we'd be back in time for you to go on the 1D tour. Please? I'll need the company, and it'll be just like when I came on your American tour with you guys." She couldn't help but smile at the memory; their first summer of being together.

(I've just found out that my exams will all be over by the 21st May - I'll be starting my summer holidays after that! yay!)

(awww you are lucky :) that is only 2 months away! You got anything planned for your summer holidays?)

Zayn looked at her and glanced back before looking at elvira and have her a nod "okay, okay me and Taylor-belle will come on tour with you for these three weeks, let's just hope my management will be okay with it, they should be but we will come" he said and kissed her forehead "when have you got to leave because me abd Taylor-belle here don't have any suitcases packed"

"My plane isn't for another few hours - if we get some stuff packed now, then we can probably make it." Elvira beamed, and she headed back into the building up to the apartment. It didn't really matter anyway as far as clothes were concerned for her and Zayn, since Elvira just wore his clothes anyway for bed and just relaxing.

Zayn took out his phone and looked at the time "Well if we get somethings packed then we will be able to make it" he said looking at her and followed after her with Taylor-Belle still in his arms "We are going on a little trip baby girl, how does that sound" he said smiling as he walked back up to the apartment "Babe, does your tour bus have actual rooms or is it going to be like our one and have bunks?"

"I think it's just bunks." Elvira called back as she headed into Taylor-Belle's room to get some clothes and things for her. "Don't worry, we can bring that bed barrier that we bought for Tayles, so she doesn't fall out of the bed." Now she was really excited for her tour, since she would have her daughter with her, not to mention her amazayn, sexy husband as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.