Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn groaned as he hated the bunks, they really wasn't comfortable at all, too small and crowded. "We better bring the bed barrier for her because i don't want her falling out of one of the bunks and we better make sure it's one on the bottom" he said back to her as he went into his room and got a bag, just filling it with clothes and other things he was need, yeah he would love to see Elvira do her job and doing what she loves, exactly like when she had come on tour with him.

"Of course." Elvira smiled.

~~~~

Ten minutes later, everything was ready, and Elvira picked up the band van keys again. "Ok, lets go. I texted Liam, and he's going to pick up the van from the airport later on. We just need to leave it in the airport car park."

Zayn was ready to go and he picked Taylor-Belle up again with a smile "You ready to go on a plane" he said smiling and nodded "Well Liam can pick the van up and the guys said they will look after the apartment while we are gone and i also told my management, they wasn't keen with me going but hey, they can't do anything about that at all" he said smiling and kissed her head before opening the door for her "Let's be on our way so we can get that plane"

Once they got to the airport and checked in, there was still half an hour before they had to board. Elvira pulled her backpack over her shoulder and smiled. "Deja vu much? Feels like when we were going on that tour with the guys..." She brushed her hair out of her face. "I even still have that Gucci backpack you got me then." She showed him the backpack that was identical to his.

Zayn held Taylor-belle in his arms and holding her little backpack in his other hand "it does feel a bit similar to when you came with us guys for sure, I remember that and yes you Gucci backpack I paid for" he said smiling and kissed her forehead with a smile "they are the best backpacks, they last a long time and come in handy as you can see for a plane" he said smiling.

"I feel so old now - we have a two year old daughter, and we both have careers now - it's scary how we've grown up so much." She smiled wistfully and kissed Taylor-Belle's cheek. "Anyway, how about we get some crisps or something from the shop before the plane boards?" There was a small newsagents across the airport lobby, as she could see, which meant she could also get a magazine to occupy her on the flight to Dublin.

Zayn laughed "Well you are a year younger than me so not as old as me" he said smiling and nodded "It is scary, i feel old as well" he said laughing and looked at his daughter in his arms and nodded "I think that's a good idea, get something to eat and drink before the flight and also get something to keep Taylor-Belle occupid" he said smiling "Let's go then"

Elvira smiled, and carefully took Taylor-Belle from Zayn, setting her down on her feet. She took the toddler's hand as they walked towards the shop. "What sort of magazine do you want, baby girl?" She asked her daughter with a smile.

"Princess!" Taylor-Belle declared with a smile as well, and jumped up and down as they walked across the lobby into the newsagents. She made a beeline for the kids magazines and immediately picked up one with Disney Princesses on it.

"Nothing like me in that respect." Elvira remarked to Zayn with a grin. "I was never interested in princesses or girly stuff like that - I was more interested in playing football with you, Danny and Ant. And beating you all in every game."

Zayn let Elvira take their daughter and he held onto her backpack as he followed them into the shop and laughed at what she said "She has a princess backpack and her room is princess, she's a real girly girl at the moment" he said smiling as he walked behind them to the magazines part and picked up a princesses on "At least it will keep her busy on the flight, i mean if she sits in the middle of us two she will be fine" he said smiling and laughed.

"She is nothing like you, she reminds me a lot like Safaa" he said smiling and kissed his daughters head with a smile "And what are you getting Mrs Malik? you normally read a magazine flying"

Elvira smiled and nodded. She held up the magazine she had picked up from the shelf, and the crossword book she also had. "I always do - I either have my magazine to read, or my iPod." She grinned and ran a hand through her hair as she set her stuff on the counter and paid for them.

Zayn smiled and laughed as she held up her magazine and a crossword book "See i just prefer listening to music but hey i can keep Taylors occupid today, the flight isn't that long and we will also get a meal on there" he said smiling and held onto Taylor-Belle's hand with a smile "You want to get something to eat Taylors" he asked with a smile.

Once they had boarded, they took their seats and Elvira handed Taylor-Belle her magazine. "Here you go. Want to listen to Mummy's music while you look at your magazine?" She took out her headphones and carefully put them on Taylor-Belle's ears before pressing play on the iPod. Once their daughter was settled, she settled back and rested her head on Zayn's shoulder.

"Remember when we were on that plane to America? Harry dared Niall to kiss you, so he did. I was confused, until Harry started laughing." She smiled reminiscently. "I was only eighteen then..."

Zayn took his seat and put Taylor-Belle's bag with a drink and some food in under the plane chair before he took his seat and put his belt over his waist and relaxed into the plane seat. He wrapped his arm around Elvira's shoulders and gave her head a kiss with a smile before groaning. "Oh please don't remind me of that, i was just as cnofused as you as to why Niall was even kissing me" he said shaking his head but laughed "18 and so young, you was Miss Summers then" he said smiling.

"Yeah, I was." Elvira smiled. "That was back before Niall and Haz got together - when Niall was still crushing on me." She grinned and settled back in her seat, "Now they can't keep their hands or lips off of each other." Elvira laughed. "Seriously, they are connected by the lips twenty-four-seven now. It's sweet, but also off-putting some of the time, since nobody wants to see them snogging whenever we are trying to eat, especially not when you can see them using tongue." She made a face thinking about that.

Harry hurried around the apartment, tidying things up. He had planned and set out and prepared a romantic dinner for Niall when he got home from his recording session, and hopefully everything would go well. Once everything was tidy, he quickly lit the candles on the table and around the side of the room so the dining room was softly lit up. He made sure that the chicken wasn't burning, and took a deep breath. "Calm down, Haz." He told himself. "Just calm down. Niall's going to love it, no matter what happens."

Zayn nodded with a smile "he was crushing on you badly at that time before he got with Harry" he said abd laughed at what she said "yeah they can't keep their hands off eachother but babe if you think about it they will most likely say the exact sane thing about us, we always are touching eachother and kiss infront of them, you even touch my critch area sometimes to tease m, so it's pretty even" he said abd laughed at her making a face and shook his head but lifted elviras chin up and gave her a kiss on the lips with a smile.

Niall had popped into the studio to do something in recording his part of the song and had a really good time recording and a laugh with the management before he went back home. He wasn't expecting that Harry had set out something romantic for them both either. He was expecting to just go in and it be a normal night.

Elvira grinned at his words, but melted into the kiss. Every time they kissed, it still felt like the first, and she loved that. She loved that they had the sort of relationship where they could and did tell each other everything. There was absolutely no secrets between the two, since they had been best friends for years before they even started dating. She loved how she could come home from her work every day and see her daughter and her husband at home waiting happily for her.

When she pulled away for breath, she whispered, "I love you so much."

Harry finally paused and he took a deep breath to relax himself. "I hope you like this, Niallers." He whispered to himself and stood by the door, waiting with a rose for his husband to come home. (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LBAtNnpRN7k/TAni-p30IiI/AAAAAAAAPjc/X55I2jZ5xf4/s1600/Create%2Ba%2BRomantic%2BEvening%2Bat%2BHome.jpg)

Zayn noticed her grin at his words and he couldn't help but laugh a bit but shut up when his gorgeous wife kissed him back. Oh how he actually loved the women kissing him, she meant everything to him abd always would mean everything to him. She was his best friend, a lover, a girlfriend and now his wife that was the mother to his child. He loved seeing her face everyday. He broke the kiss with a smile and it grew. "I live you too babe" he said and gave her lips one last peck.

Niall got out of the car he parked and made his way up to his abd Harry's apartment and put the key on the door abd opened it to see Harry with a rose abd he smiled "hazz why are you hold ing a rise babe"

Harry smiled and held the rose out to Niall. "Because tonight is all about you, babe." He stepped around Niall and covered his eyes with his hands, before carefully leading his husband into the dining room. After a quick check to make sure everything was set out perfectly, and that he himself looked perfect, he murmured in Niall's ear, "You are the best thing to ever happen to me." He uncovered Niall's eyes so he could see the table set out with all the candles around the room and everything just amazingly perfect.

Niall's smile rose as he took the gorgeous and romantic flower from Harry's hand "All about me?" he asked smiling and raised an eyebrow when he couldn't see anything and just let Harry led him to he didn't even know and just wondered what Harry was actually doing. He felt them stop and smiled at what Harry murmured into his ear and his mouth just dropped with what he saw "Oh Harry" he whispered not even able to say anything. "Y-you did this for me?" he asked smiling as he turned around and looked at him.

Harry blushed with a smile, and nodded. "Yeah. I just wanted to be romantic and sweet for once. Besides, you always make me feel special, so I wanted to do the same for you." He turned and flicked on the stereo. Niall's favourite song came on, and Harry smiled, wrapping an arm around his husband's waist. "I even cooked your favourite food."

Status
Not open for further replies.