Re: Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn smiled when she giggled "Yeah i did sleep well thank you, i miss you too El and anyway i got all the house work done, everything is clean, i've done more than one wash and the kitchen and the bedroom and everywhere else is spotless" he said smiling and proud of himself "I miss my baby girl as well, has she been good for her Mummy?" he asked before he laughed "No i'm not busy at all so yeah i guess i could come with you and well it's because i love the Harry Potter series" he said smiling

"Great - meet me outside the town hall in an hour?" Elvira smiled, and adjusted Taylor-Belle's position on her lap as she spoke again, "Or I could come and pick you up now and we could get lunch together before the meeting? Also, you might as well bring Niall, because I'm in the mood for Nandos right now, and besides, Mark Cooper is going to be there at the meeting as well, and he is Niall's favourite author."

Zayn smiled at what she said and was about to answer before she changed her mind "Yeah you can come and pick me up if you like and i'm sure Niall will want to come because he loves Nandos, so i'll ask him and we can go and have lunch together" he said smiling "Ah yeah Niall does like him, so i guess you can come and pick us up"

"Great. Meet you outside the apartment building in ten minutes." Elvira smiled. "Love you." She hung up, and slipped her phone into her pocket as she headed towards the car with Taylor-Belle comfortably resting her head on Elvira's shoulder. She set her daughter in the car seat at the back, and got into the drivers seat, eager to see her love again.

Harry grinned when Zayn mentioned Nandos, and commented, "Well, if Niallers is going to Nandos, then that means I can get him a birthday present. I can't believe he is turning twenty two."

Zayn smiled at what she said "I will be outside with Niall waiting waiting for you when you come" he said with a smile "I love you too and see you in 10" he said before putting his phone in his pocket and nodded at what Harry said "it does give you a chance to get him a birthday present and you are making me sound old" he said with a laugh as he went into his and elviras room and sorted his hair out before changing into something more decent.

"You are old!" Harry called back with a grin, and sent a quick text to his husband, Hey Baby Nandos- Z and El are going to Nandos and want you to go as well. Interested?-Haz xxx

Zayn frowned at what Harry said "I am not old, just because i'm 23 doesn't mean i'm old" he called back as he finished getting ready and went back to the main room.

Niall looked at his phone and his eyes lit up. Hey Hazzy Baby, ooooo i would love to go Nandos, i've been craving it all morning i am so in!- Nialler xx

Harry laughed. El's coming here in ten to pick you and Zayn up, so get your sexy Irish butt out of bed and up here. Love you - Haz xxx

Niall laughed at the text that was sent back to him. Alright alright i'm getting my sexy Irish butt out of bed and am going to have a wash and get changed now! Love you too- Niall xx

He got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom where he had a quick wash before getting changed into some clothes.

Harry grinhned and slipped his phone into his hoodie pocket as he headed into the living room. "Niallers is just getting washed now, so he will be here in a few." Thankfully all their apartments were on the same floor, so it would most likely only take Niall a few seconds to get from their shared apartment to the Maliks'.

Zayn came back out dressed and ready to go and he nodded "Well i know NIall doesn't take long in getting dressed and washed anyway so he should be here soon, not as long as me, which it is a good thing i was already dressed pretty much and Haz if you come back here after, please don't mess it up because i cleaned this apartment from top to bottom"

"Nah, I'm good. Afterwards I am going to go to Li's apartment and get him to help me actually assemble Niall's birthday present, since I cannot do anything DIY." Harry chuckled, and then smiled tenderly. "He's my little Boo and I love him so much."

Zayn chuckled and nodded "Well go and annoy Liam then, what are you getting Niall anyway for his birthday?" he asked as he checked himself out in the mirror as he waited for Niall to come but knew they would have some time before he got here "I know you love him a lot Haz" he said smiling.

"I'm getting him a special case for him to carefully store his guitars - I'm also getting him a special guitar signed by Michael Buble." He grinned. "And for his actual birthday I am going to see if I can arrange for Michael Buble to actually come - that would make Niall ecstatic." Harry smiled widely, and rolled his eyes, "You are so vain! Is there ever a moment when you aren't checking yourself out in the mirror?"

Zayn smiled a wide grin as he listened to what Harry was getting Niall "awww that is so sweet of you haz to be getting him things that he will actually love do much and I'm sure you can work your magic on that ad nialler sure will be very happy with his presents" he said smiling and rolled his eyes. "I have to look good for my own wife and daughter don't I" he said smiling.

"Yes, but there is a thin line between looking good for your family, and just being vain. You should marry that mirror." Harry remarked with a grin, and texted Niall again, Baby, when are you getting here? I miss you already... :( - Hazzy xxx

Zayn looked at him and rolled his eyes "How do you know i'm not married to the mirror already" he joked with a smile as he nudged Harry with a smile.

Niall looked at his text message and rolled his eyes as he knocked on Zayn's appartment door.

"Because I know that Elvira would have a problem with that." Harry called back to Zayn as he went to answer the door for Niall. When he opened the door, he smiled, and wrapped his arms around his husband's slim waist. "You look phenomiNiall as always, gorgeous."

Zayn laughed at what harry called back "good point haz" he called back smiling and guessed that Niall was here and he looked at the time on his phone and elvira would be here soon as well.

Niall smiled and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck with a smile "I had to look good for going nandos didn't I" he said with a chuckle before giving Harry's lips a kiss.

Elvira texted Zayn as she parked the car outside the apartment building, I'm just outside now. See you in a few. - El xxx Once she had sent it, she sat back, and glanced at Taylor-Belle in the back seat of the car, happily listening to music on the headphones that Harry had got her for her birthday.

Harry smiled and kissed him back, tracing his tongue over Niall's lower lip for a second before he slipped it into his mouth. God, he loved snogging his husband, and it never got boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.