Rapture: The House of Monsters

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V turns away from the door and walks over toward the hidden door. He pulls the metal bar out of the wall and tosses it off to the side. He moves toward the opening and looks in. He watches Betty through one of his view ports.

She smiles and sees that Graces bedroom was locked. She sighed and tried looking through the porthole window.
It was dirty so she wiped it and saw Grace putting a ciggarette out as she say down.

V reaches out and knocks on the window with his hand.

Gracie opens it glaring at V "Susan trusted me with that child...but Anne dissapeared...and then one day I see her walking with you...looking wrong...and when I tried to hold her...you knocked me down...broke my jaw! So I'm ready baby snacher...come in and finish the job."
Betty walked in and saw the key on the desk...she took it and turned to Grace.

"Grace..." she began "he's not a monster. Big daddies are just slaves and he recently broke free..."
She then placed her hand gently on Graces shoulder. "I know that you've always wanted a child and your body failed you from physically doing that but loosing Anne wasn't your fault...don't you think you might be taking out your anger and guilt on V?"

Grace looked away and moved her shoulder away, refraining Betty from touching her. The young Betty looked down then at V.
"Let's go, we got what we came here for..." she said then walked away. "Anne's waiting V...let's go."

V growled at Grace, low thunking sound. He stood near the entrance and clenched his fist. He doesn't know if she can hear his thoughts or not, so he doesn't bother trying to talk to her. He follows Betty with his gaze, and then turns back toward the door when she says to leave. He slips out, obviously displeased. She has no understanding of the situation, he says to Betty. He waits on the other side of the door, for her to come out.

Betty walked under out of the entrance. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make her drink..." she said.
The entrance closed and Grace shouted through Vs radio "to hell with you then! Go on!"

Betty grabbed him by the hand and walked away "your a bigger man than most people here...maybe next time she will look twice before pointing fingers" she kept walking with him. Unfortunately the door was locked but the floorboards were broken and fallen to the next floor near the entrance.
Betty carefully and slowly slid down the wooden sharp boards.
"Alright, your turn" Betty said.

V slowly walked down, his weight and boots preventing him from slipping. He stepped onto the solid ground below and looked around. Where are we now?

"Near the entrance, I recognize this place" she said and continued down the hallway.

Suddenly Vs radio went on, it was Grace.

"You had me under a gun? Yet you just walk away? No monster alive turns the other cheek, no monster does that...a thinking man does that...I know Susan isn't a liar but she's got to be wrong about you...just isn't right..."

Suddenly two turrets flew to you, their eyes were green and they didn't seem to be fighting you.

"Theae whirly birds are custom made, by an old friend...this is all I can do for now..." the radio went off.

V smirks under his helmet. Well looks like I impressed her. He reaches up and pokes one of the turrets. Now we got an entourage. He follows behind Betty, lumbering through the hallway. He wields his drill, spinning it idly.

"You impressed her? Interesting" she said walking down the stairs. Suddenly as V followed her down the stairs two splicers jumped him. The terrets beeped and shot them both before returning to V again. "Seems like Susan's turning up the heat we better hurry back and fast!"

V nods, he pats the top of one of the turrets as he starts to jog. Can you keep up?

"Look don't worry about me, I survived this long haven't I?" Betty said as she walked through the main door where the Diner was.
A splicer running away from a special kind of turret greeted them.
"Watch out! A bomb turret!" Betty shouted as the machine aimed for you. The two mini turrets started shooting at it but we're both destroyed almost instantly from the bomb turret.
Betty ran up to it and tinkered with it. Just as the bomb turret was about to attack her she hacked it and it left us alone.
"There...now maybe we can-" she was suddenly interrupted by a low growl. The woman turned around, "watch out V!" she warned and hid but it was too late, the brute splicer rammed into you knocking you down. Just as he picked up a huge rock to crush you to death Betty shouted "leave him alone!"
The brute turned to her and she lit him on fire. He roared at her and rammed her against the wall then started choking her slowly.
She clawed at his hands for air and kicked. She finally heated up her hands and the brute yelled as he pulled himself away from her. She rolled around and sat up catching her breath. The bomb turret finally started shooting at him.

V rolled and picked himself up off the ground. He rolled his shoulders and then blurred up to the splicer, picking it up he threw it across the room and turned to check on Betty, letting the turret keep the splicer busy. You still okay? He held out a hand to help her up.

"Yes I'm alright now that your here" she smiled sweetly. The turret killed the splicer and Betty walked to him. "Well that a hell of a thing" she said picking up a tonic. "Dissapear into thin air" Betty said then drank it. She dissapeares, then appears in front of V "this seems to be useful" she said then walks with V to the train station. "Into the train V! We don't have time!" she said then slipped the key into the slot. The woman ran into the train.

V smiled inside his helmet, and jumped at the sudden vanishing act, Neat. Once she boarded the train V got on the train behind her and closed the doors. All set.

Betty pulled the lever and the train doors open under water departing. Betty watched as it sank into the water. She saw glass cleaner and grabbed it with the rag on top. She sprayed Vs helmet then wiped away the dirt so he could see better. "There you are" she said.
Suddenly the radio in Vs helmet went on, it was a man, he sounded like an old sailor.

"Here me, oh ye who would defile Anna! You shall never reach her!"

The radio turned off and a torpedo was heading for them. Betty was looking away from the window not noticing it and the torpedo was heading straight for her.

V thought Look out! He rushed forward pushing Betty out of the way and held a hand up to the window. Using his telekinesis he grabbed the torpedo and just managed to angle it so it overshot the train. Who's got access to torpedos?! He looks out the window trying to see.

"I don't know!" Betty said the torpedo was heat seeking and turned around but hit at the main cart instead flooding the train.
Betty gasped and tried to find a button to speed it up but there was none. The glass window to the train cracked. Betty looked at V in terror. "The pressure from the water will kill me..." she began then looked at the door to Dyonisis park. They couldn't get in because it was flooded. She hyperventilated trying not to panick. "Dyonisis park is flooded, to get to it you need to go to Siren alley..." the glass cracked leaking water. "Find Pump 209! That will drain the park out and get this train moving!"
She pressed a couple of buttons and then looked on the map hung on the wall. "The cart behind me will seal in about 20 seconds, I need to get in there...it's the only way I can survive" she said and then kissed the side of his helmet before running away into the next cart behind them. The glass broke sending you underwater.

V waits until the water is still again then jumps from the wrecked train. I'll be as fast as I can. He jumps from the train and floats out. Once he makes lands he looks at his map and orients himself. Alone again. Hmm. He trudges through the water moaning to himself.

A big sister was looking through a window of a building. She was looking around until she saw you. She screeched and ran away.

Status
Not open for further replies.