Rapture: The House of Monsters

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
V tips his head, Thanks. I think from what I've read it's a.. Dragon's Breath. Lets you exhale fire.

She took the tonic "thanks" she said then looked around the dilapidated hotel. "Grace would be on the top floor" Betty said then started heading upstairs.

V lumbered after her. His steps heavy on the staircase, echoing up.

Suddenly the lights flickered off. Movement was heard everywhere. The lights turned back on and bodies were everywhere.

V spins around. What's this? He kicks one of the bodies away from himself, Where did they come from?!

"I don't know and I don't like it...be on gaurd V" she said gently stepping over the bodies. Suddenly as her foot passed over a dead splicers hand he grabbed it and Betty screamed! The rest of the bodies got up and jumped them.

V's body shocks the splicers that jump on him throwing them back. He turns and grabs a splicer attacking Betty and throws him down the stairs, knocking down several behind them. The splicers don't learn very quickly that attacking him results in electrical shock, which makes it easier for him to grab Betty and blur up the stairs a few floors.

"Woah!" Betty said as she was being carried up. She blushed a little and then saw that by the entrance to the stairs that V walked through were tanks, and they were by the splicers. With a wave she sent a fireball on the tanks and they blew up catching the splicers on fire and killing them.
Just then the intercom came on, it was Grace again.

"He's headed up into the hotel family!! He wants me so he can get to Anne! Big daddy V feels no hurt! Big V feels no pain! But we are the family and we can teach him how!"

The intercom went off and Betty held onto V. Looking at him with her exotic green eyes she said "looks like she warned ever splicer in town about our wearabouts..."

V nods, Yeah, but thats too bad for her. He shows Betty the hypnotize plasmid he still has. All I need is to get her in my sights. He freezes several of the dead splicers on the stairs, blocking access. Putting the plasmid away he continues up the stairs.

"Wait, let me try to convince her first..." Betty asked

V climbs up a few steps. If things turn sour, I'll do what I need.

Betty blushed as he was still carrying her. "I won't stop you when things turn sour" she said somberly.

She then pointed to another room. "There's her room" she said then looked at V "V..." she smiled politely. "Your still holding me" she flushed again.

"Well there's a recording on Graces bed, I was hoping to get it real quick" she said pointing to a recording.

V tilts his head left and right like he's debating something. He lets her down and stands guard by the door.

She picked up the recording and started playing it. It was Grace.

"Anne...baby where have you gone? I turn my back for one minute and your gone! They took you just like that! I wasn't there to protect you and now your gone...that poster of Susan has been staring me down like she knows I've done something wrong...I've always trusted your mother with my secrets...and now your gone! Maybe I can get you back..."

V tilts his head as he hears the recording. Anne's mother... He shifts his weight and leans against the door frame.

"No...Susan isn't her mother...trust me I know she isn't" Betty said holding herself. "That bitch isn't her mother not one bit..." she then looked around "looks like Grace isn't here...what's this?" she asked more to herself and ripped away Susan's poster. A red button was behind it and the young woman pressed it. A secret door behind the closet opened up. "Look what we have here..." Betty said as she crouched under the metal bar that hung all the clothes up.

V turns, Interesting..., think I'll fit? He stays by the door, so he can't see how big the door is.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I think you might...give it a try tough guy" Betty said.

Suddenly Vs radio went on through his helmet. It was Susan.

"Ask yourself V...what would Betty gain for helping you? Why wasn't she spliced up like the rest of them? Are you sure you can really trust her? Be careful V who you let on your boat...because someone will be holding the torch to burn it down" the radio went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.