RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freezer broke... Toilet broke... Door to the bathroom broke...

Today is just full of broken things Q-Q

EDIT: Idk how but messed up my side as if I moved a muscle out of place T-T

Last edited:
Freezer broke... Toilet broke... Door to the bathroom broke...

Today is just full of broken things Q-Q

EDIT: Idk how but messed up my side as if I moved a muscle out of place T-T
Sounds like you're having a hard time keeping things together.

Just the other day my washing machine broke, and my toilet is... Odd. Not necessarily broken, but not working the way it should be. That middle ground of sorts. But since I live in an apartment, the management deals with all of that for free :D

Sounds like you're having a hard time keeping things together.
If only I can keep things from breaking XD
Plus I can add one more to the list of broken things, the refrigerator.
Spent part of my night baking cookies.
I guess thats the best part of my day, 6 batches of cookies :D
And yes all I had in my refrigerator was enough stuff to make cookies and really didn't want anything to go to waste by morning...

I am getting sooooooo TIRED of finding things that copy my universe but since they were out there first, my stuff will be considered the copies DX (And basically are -.-)

The most recent of these is starwars's General grievous and his Magnaguards.
To me, nothing too similar other than armor color really (And I see Mangaguards either blue or grey, so not really sure what that's all about). I have a character that goes by J6 who an android who used to be alive but then got basically wrecked, and rebuilt by a special someone, and his armor is like a white dragonoid armor. That's really where their similarities end, that I WAS aware of anyway
And then his Magnaguards are similar to my Drakane's. In position anyway, grey dragonoid design who uses elemental rods. Really they look nothing alike other than armor color of grey. (Though weather Magnadroids are blue or grey seems to be debated)

So nothing too bad right? WELL NOW WE GO INTO THE CLONE WARS CARTOON!!!!!!

J6 has an assistant which helps him with research and what not. Grievous apparently has an assistant too. (EDIT: Apparently Grevious's "Assistant" is a doctor, not necessarily an assistant) And the icing on the cake, J6's general models are named "Ghor's" (Ghor units) Who are basically kidnapped people with special and turned into a machine so that special power is under J6's control. WELL Grievous has a pet named Ghor -.- Put all those together, my guy seems like a copy DX
Hopefully you're thinking "Those are too slight, it's all coincidences" And, they are :D But others seem not to think so -.-

But that's not it either, Naruto's Susano'o are more or less my Devastators (Of course my devestators have it's own origin story and what nots) But a few people called them Susanoo's DX I'm like "noooooo DX I don't even think we know the Susanoo's origin, my devastators are have an entire backstory, and why their power can be called from Xarian's or Roselina's.

People tend to think that my character Jameson Bartholomy Foxtrotiane (Normally goes by James Fox) is some kind of copy/fusion of two starfox characters "Fox McCloud" and "James McCloud" (Which his similarities end at nicknames and plausibly hair color, haven't quite decided what I want James's hair color to be.

And then some call my character Afterimage, Obito (Which okay, fair enough on that one. After-image was created far before obito was shown to
STILL BE ALIVE! Meaning that when After-image was created, there was MAYBE Tobi, but that's a big IF if memory serves me right
Although their differences really shine when it comes to end goals and ideals... Which will be MASSIVE spoilers for both Naruto, and my own series.

And then the one i'm MOST salty about is comparisons with Aki and Deidera from naruto. Aki would laugh at Deidera's "Art is an explosion" thing, and Aki would find Deidera's hand mouths pretty damn weird. The only similar is they both can form explosives, and choose their designs. (Deidera uses explosive clay and uses his mouth hands and chakra to form them, while Aki was born normal, but then was put into Black Nova Research Facility and was given a fun ability for his body to form a metalic material full of an element to blow up. So if a fire user links with Aki, Aki can start making pretty big fire explosives, or if an ice user does the same, then the explosives will be an explosion of ice. The two are quite different, but one tiny similarity has people jumping "Copycat!!!" and i'm like "noooooo DX"

So in short, other peoples characters have like 1 or two similarities with my own, and suddenly people jump and call them copies DX Even IF subconsciously my characters designs and/or powers were influenced by their designs or power, it's just only that, an influence. And one of my friends say that I should lie and tell people that they were influenced by other characters because apparently readers really like that sort of thing (Which he's right, there was this director guy from red vs blue who was based off of this one guy from a video game, people thought that was cool)

Last edited by a moderator:
These headaches are persistent and I have slim pickings as far as remedies go. Depression doesn't want me to get anything done. Anxiety is constantly making me fear for the future, therefore distracting me from the present.

I can take life's challenges by the throats and keep squeezing until I win, but jeez a break would be nice. @___x

Oh, and my son keeps throwing tantrums because the little fool decided against nap time. Fun times. *cranks up jazz music to drown out his bickering* :spin:

Fuck one man in particular. For real.

Thanks for wasting my time again. I'm so glad that I let you convince me that it was going to be different this time but you're still not shit. I'm completely done with dating. Bring on the cats because I'm about to be a spinster and I don't even care.

Can't figure out why the router doesn't want to connect to the internet. There's nothing on the ISP end and I'm pretty sure I got everything covered and set up, but nah. Guess I'll have to tear it up to find the kink in the system, or make sure it actually isn't the ISP that fucked up.
Between this and being the tech support of this family, I don't get paid enough. That I don't get paid at all is beside the point, but GODDAMNIT.

Seriously, who has sex at 10AM? Who makes this into a regular morning activity? @the girl who lives in the dorm next to mine

GOD FUCKING DAMN PEOPLE BANGING ON MY FUCKING DOOR GIVING ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK AND I GO OVER TO SEE WHAT IT'S ABOUT AND I HEAR SOMEONE SAY AS THEY WALK BY (NOT EVEN DIRECTLY TO ME) THAT THERE'S A PARTY GOING ON. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A PARTY HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE TIME FOR ALL THESE FUCKING PARTIES I HAVE TO FUCKING FINISH THIS PART OF MY ART PROJECT AND THEN NOT TO MENTION FUCKING DOCTOR WHO'S TONIGHT DID YOU KNOW DOCTOR WHO'S TONIGHT CUZ I KNEW DOCTOR WHO'S TONIGHT AND NOT ONLY DO I REALLY WANT TO FUCKING FINISH CUTTING OUT ALL THESE GODDAMN PIECES OF FOAMBOARD BUT I AIN'T GONNA FUCKING MISS DOCTOR WHO AND EVEN IF NEITHER OF THOSE THINGS WERE THE CASE THERE'S STILL NO REASON TO FUCKING BANG ON MY DOOR LIKE THAT AND SCARE THE FUCKING CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KNOCK AT A REASONABLE VOLUME OKAAAAY?!?

Edit: ALSO IT'S PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA TO STARTLE ME WHEN I'M USING A FUCKING XACTO BLADE LIKE REALLY DO YOU WANT ME TO SEVER MY HAND OR SOMETHING???

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmic Fey
All right, so I'm working 30+ hours this week in a highly physical job involving 8+ hours a day on my feet, bending, slicing, lifting, twisting, scrubbing, cleaning, and various other tasks and was lucky enough to get my one day off to fall on a weekend.
And you want me to spend that one day off doing what?!
I get that you need help I really do, but You already know how frustrated I am that this new schedule is interfering with my ability to get my stuff done.
I'm going to be beat, worn out, exhausted! I'm going to want to sit down and put my feet up and spend time doing things I don't get to do otherwise! Like the plans I already made!
The last thing I need is another 8 hours helping you clean. That's not a day off.
Worst part is I don't know If I can tell you no :(

*sits down and cries*

Even from a distance, my family manages to make me feel like shit. Just another reminder why I moved away and hope to never move back. If the energy there isn't poisoning me with its negativity, it's clashing with mine simply because we aren't compatible. I believe the only two family members I really felt at peace with are the two youngest siblings. Coincidentally, they're the two I miss the most... I wish they could come live stay with me for a while.

Today's text message/Facebook family drama also made me realize I wish I could move FARTHER away from them. Like, leave the comfort of the northwest to go live in a few states over. Or something. All I know is that the harder it is for my family to visit, the better. =____= Moving to a whole new place would scare me less than these people, sad as it is to say.

I was in such a good mood earlier. Let's hope that improves when the clock strikes wine-thirty.

So I like to take walks at night. Last night I had a friend I was walking with. You know what I smelled at least 60% of the trip? cigarette smoke.
And another 10% was marjuanna smoke.

Selfishness is expected from Cigarette smokers (Which I can barely open my window because of the neighbors) But from Pot smokers? If I woulda known that they were gonna take part in turning my city into one big toxic gas chamber, then I woulda been against the legalization >.<

Bent the shit out of my nose ring trying to get it back in. Now it looks stupid and my nose hurts.

Dear asshat. Please never come close to me or anyone dear to me again. I have had it with your fucking stalwart anti-PC bullshit excuse. You are just looking for a easy way out to be able to act as racist and bigoted as you want. If you even attempt to pull that kind of "free speach " Stunt around somone who's been traumatized before, I will end you with my own to two hands. I will fucking stomp your head in to the fucking ground and make the stain that is your brain on the floor into a national exhibit. Here lies asshat, who decided to pester a victim of domestic abuse with his bullshit, to try and prove a point. Ended under the heel of a pissed off, 90 kilos worth of swedish anger. Do not repeat his mistake.

Seriusly. What is wrong with people that they physically approach a person who is visibly shying away from a conversation. And when called on saying fucked up shit, claim "free speach" as an excuse to not give a damn about his surroundings and the people he is directly associating himself with. .-.

I hate when I am so hopelessly burned out on human beings, that even simple interactions are exhausting. D: My hobbies and favorite things in the universe involve lots and lots of social interaction - thus this whole people-burnout really SUCKS. I just don't know how to fix it without freaking people out and going MIA for three weeks. >:[

Reactions: Shadon Xarian
Now I finally finished giving my puppy the pills for parasites - yes, he has been getting them for nearly a month now - and had to clean everything...all the time. Now I finally thought - YES. OVER. But noooo. Just one day later he starts puking all the time and I had to clean up after him all night and morning until I could go to the doctor with him. Well. Now he gets loads of pills...again. Sometimes I'm really questioning why I wanted a dog. But the again...I really do love him. So I guess I'm just exhausted and frustrated.

And that's not even the worst thing. Yesterday I spent all my time at work and one my boss complained about things I didn't yet finish when I had not even been told to do them. I HATE him. How could one person be this annoying. AHHH. Oh yes. In theory I work 8 hours a week. Actually it's more like three times that. At least. WHY! I have to study! There's like four exams in the next month and I haven't even started because I didn't have time.

I hate people.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
I hate that everytime I try to create an RP I end up writing an entire story that about something that can't really be RP-ed.

The difference between the citizen, and the barber. (Language barrier?)

So last few times I got my hair cut, the barber didn't quite understand what I wanted (Not that i'm complaining, the first one actually turned out better than what I was wanting, and the one just today although not what I wanted, doesn't look too bad, and answers my question on something I was curious about)

Regardless, something working out doesn't make it not an annoyance DX Like beating a broken and buggy game. Sure, you won. But you still had to deal with all the bullshit in doing so DX

So lets take today. Basically the style I was looking at was their number 2. Well they were like "2 on top, 4 on sides" I look at 4 and thought it was too much. So all is done and my hair on the sides look nothing like number 2. Turns out, the guy on number 2 had much darker hair than I did, and so color translates better on him than on me who has lighter hair -.-

Now here's the thing, and why it annoys me so. Nobodies in the wrong. She was simply doing what you do for the 2nd one, but I was under the impression that when I say I want it to look like that, they would make adjustments for the individuals hair. Because in the end, my hair looked more like 16 than 2 or 4.

Or the time before that, I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and even had my hair already styled in the direction. All she had to do was cut it shorter and leave everything be. So she asked me "So cut like this?" (My hair on the opposite direction) And i'm like "Sure? As long as it looks like what I want." Well as it turns out, the way she did it makes it to where my hair goes over the forehead instead of parting to the side (Which I like better actually, easier to manage and stuff)

But fact remains, there seems to be a language barrier between the barber and I DX I didn't realize just how much instruction the customer has to give for their hair as I would assume that they know how to work hair 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.