RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck today. That is all.

I'm starting to remember why I don't play games online. 8 times with an incompetent team. Fuck all of this. Too bad I have no friends to play with

Are you kidding me, that's the reason you left...the house for 9 hours, to see if your...cake was going to freeze or not.

Can someone please explain to me what the point is of sending an email about the building's wi-fi being down...?

I mean, I was only able to read it because I eventually got fed up and resorted to using my iPhone's personal hot spot -- but I would've loved to know about the wi-fi being down a good half hour ago when I first started trying to connect.

Too bad the wi-fi being down prevents me from seeing emails...

So I spend days being too lazy to update even though I know it'll probably only take a second to do so and stop that annoying error message from coming up every time. I finally update, just for it to tell me that the extension apparently doesn't work on Chrome anymore. I should've just not updated -- at least I could've kept using it that way. >:I

I'm a wreck. I try to put my happy emotions on display every day, but it's really starting to wear me down. There are many things that would do wonders for my well-being, really, but there's only one that I actually care about.

I just wish kohai would notice, maybe even say hi sometimes. Never does.

Goddammit dude, you don't live here. I understand that my roommate wants to help you out because you're his brother and you don't have a place right now (again) but, could you maybe, I dunno - actually look for your own place instead of sitting on our living room floor stoned out of your mind??? It's not even the pot that bothers me (I am a child of two potheads and someone who smokes it occasionally myself because it is one of the few things that decreases a major part of my disability and the chronic pain that comes with, so I get it, okay?). What bothers me is that my roommate and I have let you stay here (without paying rent no less) but we've made it clear that you can't stay here - we don't have the room. And you seemed okay with that. At first. But now you're acting like you live here and you're bitching that no one helps you out when you need it. Dude, your brother is helping you out right now!!

Also, you put me (and my roommate) on edge. I know it's not really your fault - it's not like you asked to be like a mirror image behavior-wise of one of my abusers - but you do. And I've heard stories dude - I know how you act when you're pissed. So now I'm walking on eggshells and I fucking hate it.

My roommate is also so done with your shit, so tread lightly, because I know he doesn't want to kick you out, but I know he will if this goes on much longer.

Just, please find your own place. I miss being anxiety free in my own home.

(Also, could you stop trying to steal our kitchen scissors please? They aren't yours - in fact they're mine, I bought them when I lived by myself - and you don't really need them. We have another pair you can use. That you are using as well as our kitchen ones. Ones that we don't use on our food. And really, if you're trying to take them, maybe don't leave them in your bag in plain sight? Because I will take them back every time until you get it through your head that you can't have them)

Last edited:
I just poked out a filling in my tooth when I tried to get potato chip pieces out from between my teeth o_o IT WAS ONLY A MONTH OR SO OLD! Uuuh. Back to the dentist. T-T

<Hamlet> "Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him. We kissed fairly often, and now he is dead."

<The King (he is Hamlet's father and also a ghost, for those not in the know)> "Hamlet, my son! Thou art a disgrace, for I am getting mad cuck'd by my brother from beyond the grave! This cannot stand, for it is not woman's place to love another once she is made a widow!"

<Hamlet> "Father! Thou art dead! How can'st thou speak to me despite the laws of nature and reality not quite falling apart?"

<The King> "I must be avenged, Hamlet! Thy uncle hath poisoned me, and thou shalt continue the cycle of murder by slaying him in cold-blooded vengeance while also shaming thy own mother for wedding the person most like the one she originally married! Quit fantasizing about your dead boyfriend and do my bidding, for thou art certainly not suffering from dementia!"

<Hamlet> "Yes, my liege. Hast thou any other demands?"

<The King> "Yes! Thy friends Timon and Puumba must perish, or peace shall never come to Norway. Fear not, for Puumba shall taste very wonderful once properly prepared and seasoned!"

Hamlet, revised. A work in progress.

Not because I dislike disney or shakespeare (though there are plenty of reasons for me to cringe in their stories), but because I don't get to sleep in anymore and I'm *still* not employed and it's too @#%&ing cold to wear skirts without leggings everywhere but I've only got one set of pants and it has a hole in the crotch and that's terrible for job interviews anyway but honestly I look too much like a hippie if I wear one of my skirts to those things and the lack of meds is starting to get to me.

Pork roast sounds nice. Pork roast in a slow-cooker / crockpot with potatoes and veggies and certainly not the raw/nuked canned food and crackers I've been munching on for a while. Meat. Meatmeatmeatmeatmeat. Meatdrugsdrugsmeatmeatmeatdrugsdrugs. Pizza, maybe? Pizza with mushrooms and anchovies and other-meats. @,,@

Or maybe not pizza, but salmon. Haven't had that in forever.

Oh right, those roleplays I haven't been replying to. With all my spare time, I should be paying attention to those. Maybe. Prolly not. I'unno.

Fuck the right. The emotional left. The rational left. Fuck the pundit who is given the time to shit on everyhing I belive i and get applauded for it by edgy teenagers and angry keyboardwarriors. Fuck the gawking, echochambering "rationalists" who decry slander but use it every chance they get under the pretense of being "none PC". Fuck the unrational, sheepmentality driven mob mentality of many of my old peers. Fuck the Us vs Them. We are killing ourselves, and people are angry over other being angry over representation in media. The fuck is wrong with us?

My rant in song form. D:

All my dayum young years being spent single. *le sigh*

Why does everyone have to send their kids to school sick? Now I'm stuck with a hacking nine year old, who's sitting in my bed watching the most annoying Youtube videos in existence. If I have to hear 'What does the fox say?' one more fucking time, I'm drowning myself in the toilet....

• Love
Reactions: Shadon Xarian
Fuck it. Fuck it all. I don't even get why. Do you need attention so badly? Get help for that, then.

You say you plan to kill yourself and you ask for help. I take you seriously because I've been in dark places. I know what it's like to want something anything to fight with. So I write to you. I write you a nice decent sized message doing everything I can to try to help me. You're "too anxious" to read it. But you've been planning to kill yourself for years. If you're so anxious after years of planning and you're asking for help isn't that a good enough reason to at least wait a while to think things over when you're calm? But of course not. You -really- want to die. Which is clearly why you're talking with me but ignoring everything I say trying to help you.

And twice in one day? No wonder people don't take anyone seriously. Good job, humanity. You're effectively making me doubt people who might need help at a crucial moment.

Fuck it. I'm done.

Reactions: Shirosaki
If you ever judged someone over their ethnicity or religion and not their actions and the way they treat others, you can go fuck yourself. That is all. I am fucking done with kiddie gloves. Fuck you who scream your throat off about refugees, when you have a roof, a job and a family that loves you. Fuck you and your fearmongering piece of shit paranoia. These people have NOTHING. They come from a reality of war and blood. OF rape, genocide and unspeakable horrors and you fucking judge them. And don't go on about how you are not actually a racist or anything. You are selfabsorbed, sheltered little xenophobe without the balls to say it. You don't have enough fucking stones in you to admit it. You just scurry off and put a ballot for your nationalistic representative of choice. Maybe he can protect you from the scary poor people who huddle in tents, unsure of their fucking future.

Reactions: Hana and Izurich
I really hate it when people blatantly ignore me and my messages. Also, yes I know you've seen every god damn message I've sent. ITS NOT FUCKING OKAY. It will literally only take you a minute to simply type out the message "I am no longer interested" so I can move on with my life. Even if you are still interested it would be great to get at least SOME reassurance that I'm not freaking wasting my time. asdfghjklasdfghjkl......ashbdasdbiasndoiansodian......

Last edited:
I wish people would take the time to read or even listen to what I'm saying. It's just plain out frustrating when I have to explain myself again and again. Why am I even bothering with writing this down if you're just going say "I actually don't care!" and then expect answers to your questions after making it specifically clear you're too lazy or can't be bothered to reread what I already wrote on the subject.

One person I can handle, but everyone? Fuck off. I'm done talking. If it's too much of a bother to lend me a moment of your time, then why should I devote the time to reiterate everything I've already said? I swear, there's a language barrier between me and the world in general.

When you're not allowed to encourage vaccination without blocking your mom from seeing the post because she didn't vaccinate you and you survived, therefore you're not allowed to think it's a good idea without being a hypocrite. =3=''

This post might get deleted but I really don't like the new forum update. The more I get used to it the more I find it tedious and just down right unnecessary. Threads no longer get bumped up in the forums when they're replied to and I really miss the actual relevant information like who last responded, how many replies, and thread views because I dunno at least there's people out there interested in looking at your roleplay. There's also no real way to tell if a roleplay has been read or not which I find particularly irksome. The rest is just overwhelming. In fact, I find myself spending less time in the forums than before, if I bother with them at all, or really don't feel the need to bother with anything I'm not already recieving alerts for. Don't even get me started on the side menue bar thingy. Why can't things be simple again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.