RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK YOU NAVBAR. I'LL FIGURE YOU OUT SOONER OR LATER, YOU SON OF A BITCH.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
... *sighs* Those lectures in Prototyping really enjoy messing with our expectations on if we have class or not... -.-

Headaches are starting to persist even if I try to sleep them off. Usually that's the only way I get rid of them, but the headache from yesterday is still going strong.

FML.

Two weeks ago, I had a feeling this would turn out badly and that I'd be panicking by now.

Now, I am panicking.

Why am I being so badly punished for trying to prepare for my future, following my professor's instructions to a T, and doing it all in the most timely manner possible without procrastinating? ;_; Because I sure look like I've been procrastinating and I have no idea how to fix all this in time...

I. Am. So. Fucking. Enraged.

Bitch, if you ever do that to my girlfriend again you better pray I don't find out. Your life going to shit, your problems with your other kids, is not her fault and to say it is is FUCKING BULLSHIT. Instead of blaming your problems on someone who hasn't even been in your life for the last two years, why don't you step back and take a look at yourself and take some goddamn responsibility for your actions and the consequences?

Goddess, I fucking hate people like you. You make me sick.

(On a side-note, I now completely understand why my friends and family all hate my father)

I want to drink until I forget who I am.
Me too!i

My neighbors are seriously assholes. I had such a good day going to look at the house we might be moving to. I was happy and excited, until I walked in the front door of my house. Not even fifteen minutes home and two brats decided to park their bikes directly on my husband's car. Then refused to move when he went out to leave to pick up laundry detergent. I seriously can't the people around here. They're rude, loud, obnoxious, and they are irresponsible parents who allow their kids to destroy other people's property.

I pray that we move in two weeks, or I may just kill someone.

Why is it so hard for UPS to deliver a package? I don't think they even bothered trying... no missed delivery note, nothing... and I was home the entire time they supposedly tried. Nice one guys; its not like you do this every, single, damn time. I shouldn't be surprised by now...

But now I have to pay $50 in taxi fares to go out and pick it up from the depo which is, naturally, on the far side of town and I don't drive. >.< They can't drop it off at a UPS shop closer to where I live because... reasons... They can't try a second delivery attempt because... reasons... (probably because to do a second would have required they'd tried a first time). And their drivers don't carry phones to call if there's a problem? Really? What decade is this - the 90s?

And why can't Teavana use a decent courier... you know, one that actually bothers to deliver.

-frrrrrgh-

/end rant.

Fuck you iTunes. I have rebooted, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and uninstalled and reinstalled at least five times, recognize my goddamn iPod already.

ALSO: Legs, please act like legs and do your job and hold my weight when I stand. I am tired of doing face plants on the floor when I try to get somewhere

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for UPS to deliver a package? I don't think they even bothered trying... no missed delivery note, nothing... and I was home the entire time they supposedly tried. Nice one guys; its not like you do this every, single, damn time. I shouldn't be surprised by now...

But now I have to pay $50 in taxi fares to go out and pick it up from the depo which is, naturally, on the far side of town and I don't drive. >.< They can't drop it off at a UPS shop closer to where I live because... reasons... They can't try a second delivery attempt because... reasons... (probably because to do a second would have required they'd tried a first time). And their drivers don't carry phones to call if there's a problem? Really? What decade is this - the 90s?

And why can't Teavana use a decent courier... you know, one that actually bothers to deliver.

-frrrrrgh-

/end rant.
Those bastards don't even knock anymore. I saw this UPS guy drop a package off at some guys house and nothing. No doorbell, no knocking, not even hiding it. So I go up to the guy and like "Not even gonna knock?" And he was like "Oh, uhhhhh... We have to deliver many packages in a short 8 hour span, so we don't have time to do that."

Last edited by a moderator:
So I go to bed at 10PM, then I woke up at 3AM. Worst part? I've woken up like 4 times within that time span. Why can't I just sleep DX

But I did have a interesting dream. It was like a video game of sorts, Joel and Ellie (grown up) from last of us VS big boss from metal gear series. Near the end big boss drove this thing off a cliff and crushed the room where Joel and Ellie was. (It was some giant underground base... It's REALLY awkward to explain.)

Either dad is an idiot who puts on the wrong security alarm on accident (twice), or our security system is a little piece of shit and puts on the whole alarm on its own which makes us unable to go down to get a glass of water in the middle of the night. >_> I am not happy over an alarm going off at 1 AM and mom hiding my key chain again so it took me over a minute to turn it off. My head! D:

I give a truthful answer to my superiors, but it isn't the answer they want. Their response? Pulling me off all works tasks I was currently on and assigning them to someone else.
Thanks for the vote of confidence you two faced fuckers. They originally say "Take your time." What they should have said is "A week. You have a week."

I should work for myself.

My English teacher really been pissing me off.
Keep wanting to act like my fucking guidance counselor counselor and asking questions she don't need to know the answer to.
I have bad social anxiety and she wants to ask stuff like "why don't you talk much" "what are you scared of" "Did something happen that make you like that" "Have you tried to be more social or is it that you just can't" "Do you like being alone" etc etc.
I mean really? You're not my guidance counselor, you're an english teacher. Back the fuck off.
We weren't even doing any group work today or anything that involved me being social and she felt the need to ask all that.

I don't even know what I should be ranting about. Everything just feels wrong and I don't know where to start about fixing it. I just feel like my life needs de-cluttering.

I'm actually so over this flippin' book. KANT GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, YOUR SENTENCES SHOULD NOT BE A WHOLE DAMN PARAGRAPH LONG ALL THE FUCKING TIME. T_T I just want to understand what the hell is going on.

I can understand that workplaces want to be professional. Really, I get it. Buuuut it seems like a waste of time to say "You suck and we're hiring someone better than you" in three short paragraphs using the nicest prettiest words you can think of. Just give it to me straight and stop getting my hopes up that I'm good enough for something. I hate that "We'll consider you for future positions" or "We encourage you to apply for upcoming jobs" nonsense. It's not even hurting my self esteem anymore to get rejected from job opportunities. I just can't help but roll my eyes at dis shit, is all.

That's not even what's making my day overall unpleasant. My muthafuckin' allergies are making me miserable, as is this 2.5 year old spawn of mine who decided today is a good day to whine and complain about everything. Still kinda broken up about my gaming computer kicking the bucket. I wish I had friends who would take me out for drinks or something. =__= Mama needs something to look forward to before she loses her cool.

I feel like I'm slowly being left more and more alone. I hate driving and am terrified of getting lost (which I do easily), so keeping in touch with people I know that live in other cities is a losing battle. It's almost impossible to line up schedules with the few good friends I have in town, and one of them's drifted away to new friends, one is possibly looking to travel far away, and a family I'm close to might be moving to a city that's a half hour drive without traffic, which my current crappy care won't make. I should be old enough to do something about this, but it's probable I have some form of Asperger's and as such it's hard for me to make friends, and I spend more time around family than anything, trying to take care of my oft sick parents. It's like the solitude is growing and growing and I can't find my way out. It never seems like the right time to talk to anyone about it, like I'm paranoid for no reason that everyone's leaving me, that I'm the friend that always gets passed on for new ones. I just want to cry.

Omg this so annoying... my tablet isn't working. I dunno if it's the tablet itself or the pen but it's not moving.
I change the nib and whatever else. I ask my dad for help and he only tells me what I already know.
I haven't even used it that much recently. I finally want to start using it again and it doesn't work!
I even told people I would draw something for them by the end of today....it seems like it would work better as a digital drawing..

Status
Not open for further replies.