Rant your Brains Again!(Once More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we pissed off the great old ones? Why is so much bad shit happening to everyone I know? October, TK, Loveless, Nino.. ALL PEOPL I CARE ABOUT AND I'M POWERLESS TO HELP! AND NOW MY OWN FATHER IS IN ICU AND I CAN'T EVEN BE THERE BECAUSE SOME ONE HAS TO STAY WITH MY MOTHER WHILE SHE KEEPS EXTENDED FAMILY INFORMED!

I feel like a bug trapped under the foundations of a skyscraper. Unable to escape or do anything and one shift in weight could either open the crack wide enough to escape or crush me.

I totally suck at this. Someone is going to die and it's going to be my fault.

MY TURN

YABBA YABBA BOOOOOHOOOO

Okay, so I came back after two weeks out of country and the house is SO FILTHY. Like mom went and cooked like some kind of soup and spilled it over the stove and the kitchen floor and the carpet in there AND THE CABINET DOORS ? LIKE LOLWUTHOWWHENWHY? And I'm like, DUDE WUT DID YU DO? And she's like, oh dear, you're so crazy, I didn't even cook.
And you cannot imagine how much I wanted to EXPLODE RIGHT THERE

So I thought for a moment, rather rationally, mind you, and I figured, I might as well clean the mess and clean the bathroom (equally messed up) and my room (dad and I share it so mom scavenged through it while we were gone as usual) and be a good child and just do it all.

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS I CANT LIVE IN A DIRTY APARTMENT WITH A DIRTY KITCHEN ALL GREASY YELLOW AND GRIMY EVERYWHERE.

So I forced my dad to go to the store with me and buy all sorts of cleaning stuff, brooms, and detergents and blahblah. And I clean the STOVETOP FOR THREE HOURS. Can you believe it took three hours because it was all so burnt and blacked up that it wouldn't work even when I sprayed like a madwoman?

But still, I was like, at least it's clean. Then, I took a look around our small walk in kitchen and wanted to scream. I figured if I worked really fast I'd finish everything in one day, but this is like...intense torture or something. Like, did they not even wipe the counter ONCE? So now, I'm going to have be at it ALL WEEK and then I'm totally going to have spend that tiny bit of pocket money I got from my aunt as a present over the vacation and buy some kind of covers for the cabinet doors and the stove walls (BECAUSE MY INSANE MOTHER TOOK THE FOIL I TAPED ON OFF x3)

In any case, I'm alive and there's a lot of people out there who have worse living conditions than I do. At least I'm able to clean most of it, even if it takes time and IS FRUSTRATING. On the other hand, it's taking up a lot of my study/SAT time, but maybe this a good time to learn to balance major things like cleaning, cooking, dusting, studying, doing other chores and having fun :3

Wish me luck as I try my best to be the ONLY good, helpful, and RESPONSIBLE member of this ticking-time-bomb family. And, just for the credit, Dad's helping by buying me the stuff I need even though he's in a pinch for money. :3 Thanks Dad, without you I'd go insane..

WORK HARD PEOPLE ! IF YOU GIVE IN THE GRIME WILL NEVER COME OFF ;___;; AND YOULL BE LOOKING AT A FILTHY KITCHEN ALL YEAR
GO THE EXTRA MILE AND SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB

In the end you'll realize that a little extra effort will only make you feel better about your accomplishment. Don't give in while your feelings are still fresh :3 Sometimes, you just have to bite your tongue and be the mature one... x.X right?

Sometimes I don't WANT to go to bed. It's not like I do it everyday and I don't do it on purpose. And I sure as hell don't want to go to bed when you say stuff like that to me either. So yes, right this second I'm not going to bed on purpose, cause you're being a jerk and now I can't sleep even though I wanted to cause I'm too damned pissed off to lay down. Why bother changing shifts, why bother having a gf. I'm just a mean heartless useless bitch aren't I. >:[ SO makes me want to come to bed, yes.

I should rant, because I'm feeling grumpy with the world right now....But alas, it is pointless for me to complain about nothingness...Sooo yeah.

Today is special for all of you on Iwaku… maybe not special but anyway. There are people that I can't stand and people that I can't Fucking stand. Flamers never know when to quit and shut the hell up and they always need to have the last word because they don't want to lose to anyone they always want and have to be the winner at everything, well news flash for you dumbasses not everyone is a winner at everything and you are going to be at this damn furry thing for many years. I swear if this keeps up there might be a damn war over the internet about this… OH WAIT THERE ALREADY IS!

They really need a hobby or something. The other thing about them is that they never look at the other side of a fucking story they always need to make "facts" about this heh more like lies you lunatics… That's all 4chan is just all a fabricated lie and everyone knows it, you see that, that is what we call a fact yeah I'm sure you never seen what a fact looked like before… Oh and uh to all those that hater who hate me for being an anthropomorphic I know you well enough that we can get over this and put it past each other, I'm talking about them persistent knob heads that just continue this shit.

Eh alright I'm done with my rant

Ike M'boy, i happen to frequent 4chan. if you take anything said there to heart, you're letting the trolls win.
also, if im pissin' you off, let me know. cant stop if i dont know anythings wrong.

4chan is lulzies!

But in all seriousness, over there it's troll or be trolled and everyone's having fun in some sense. >.>

I you need any help, you can always contact me,

Gah, let's see... this isn't so much a rant as it is... eh...

Well, I plan on moving to California in a few weeks, to room with my friend there, but... I want to go, and I dont want to. Basically, I'm currently living with my friend and his family, since I left my house on my birthday in may (I turned 18, so I could). My mother was/is/and always will be a terrible mother and i simply can't live with her. But, right now, I feel almost empty, like there's nothing really worth doing. I was happy during a few points this summer, like when my ex and I thought about getting back together, but she isn't the type to get into flings, and since I had a month left at that point, she decided it would be better not to. And even though I understood and accepted her reasoning, I couldn't help but feel bad...

I think, really, it's that since my friend in Cali'll usually be busy, I won't know anyone there, and I'm not the type of person who enjoys being lonely, just, occasionally, alone. I don't know, it isn't that I'm scared, it's just... I want to go, but, at the same time, once I do, I'll really be on my own.

I should have given my exroommates the middle finger, and stopped giving a shit and just studied... T.T

Ok nothing bugs me more then asking me to do something then mention something else. Now I don't have a problem doing something and it's ok if you forget one thing but calling me back 6 or 7 times?!? Seriously!!! Just tell what the fuck you want me to do and shut up! Is that so hard?! I'm not stupi I'll go back to you if I forget or can't remember the thing you wanted me to do!!!! Argh!!

That is all

I'm sick of hearing about the Islamic Center in NYC. Seriously, who gives a shit about it besides for a bunch of paranoid people? There's more important things to focus on in life. Having study the Middle East for my BA, I'm finding it harder and harder to respect people anymore. As Mark Twain said best, "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

I know what you mean, Rors.

My rant can be summed up in one word.

BROTHER.

I'm sick of hearing about the Islamic Center in NYC. Seriously, who gives a shit about it besides for a bunch of paranoid people? There's more important things to focus on in life. Having study the Middle East for my BA, I'm finding it harder and harder to respect people anymore. As Mark Twain said best, "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

I totally agree!
I have to evade debates about this every.single.day =___= and it's getting irritating because people say the same things over and over and over again and I just want to smack them over the head and keep walking..

Dreamed I was eaten alive by mutant jumping rats that could shoot their babys out of their sides while I was kayaking down a river. Did not sleep well after that. Ugh...

I'm wearing skinny jeans for the first time in my life and OMFG HOW CAN GIRLS WEAR THESE!? ... AND HOW CAN GUYS WEAR THESE!??!!
To those who don't know, I've been a cross dresser for the longest time because I am just not girly and I feel less self conscious in mens clothes. I recently bought some chic jeans because I'm starting to feel weird going places with my boyfriend dressed like a guy. He totally accepts me any way and I him; I'd love him if he was a girl, he she, she he, or whatever! He's the reason I haven't lost all my faith in guys. But oh gawd these clothes suck! People have been staring at me and I can't walk very well in these pants. I am not buying skinnies ever ever EVER again.

Done with my clothing rant. Had to get that out. :3

I'm feeling mildly apathetic to everything today. Breathing takes some effort, I don't really want to take the effort to do so. Cooked dinner today, it turns out savory garlic sauce is no longer on the menu for me, since I felt nauseous after eating it with pasta. I think I should largely give up on eating anything tasty these days, my stomach can't handle anything. It takes too much effort to cook anything tasty anyhow. There were people walking down my street today, and I look over my computer at the street and I just get irritated... I just wanna tip my head back and exhale any consciousness I have and stop mentally existing... even if it is for a few moments, the lack of thought would be bliss. I've been getting feverish headaches every day now, because I think so much it pushes me to insanity and my body starts screwing up because I get upset at nothing but the fact that I'm thinking so fast I can't understand what I'm thinking anymore.

Jesus... Today I looked in the mirror today and was freaked out by my reflection, I know how I look but it freaks me out a little every time I see myself. Everything feels so unreal sometimes, like that nothing is real... nothing at all matters... *sigh* My reclusive nature just amplifies everything, I'll be in my room and there's no window and there's only a bed and a laptop and a desk and a pile of puzzles and that'll be my whole world for a few days... and nothing will feel real... nothing at all... Then bad thoughts come... And I dislike the bad thoughts, but I think them anyways, because my mind never stops, even when I try to escape with sleep, I always dream like crazy... damn mind... damn consciousness...

/raaaant with no anger, lulz.

100% with Rory, Saku and Trance on the NYC mosque... I actually work in the financial district like three blocks away from there, and the fake uproar people are making drives me insane. First of all, it's not even in the WTC, it's like two blocks away... but even if it WERE inside the site, I think it would be a good thing. It would show how we value freedom of religion in this country, that we recognize the millions/billions of peaceful followers of Islam instead of the few crazies who tarnished their religion's name, and that we are an open, welcoming society to all faiths. I hope it gets built and that people learn about other cultures and get to know people before turning to blind hatred. I'm personally non-religious, but it still makes me sick to my stomach to read the hateful things people say in online comment threads about this, blegh. If more people actually knew someone in their lives who was Muslim, they would realize that they are regular folks just like anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.