Rant your Brains Again!(Once More)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
some douche sung:

No one laughs at God in a hospital, no one laughs at God in a war. No one's laughing at God when they're starving or freezing or so very poor.

my enraged reply

yes. yes i fucking well do you pretentious fuck.

the reason i do is because in my personal opinion, if there was a caring god, he wouldnt let such things happen.

and if mankind is made in his image, he is no-one to look up to.

i dont force my views on others, i understand the need for faith.

fuck, i may not beleive in god but that doesnt mean i dont have faith in mankind.

all i ask.

ALL I FUCKING ASK! IS THAT YOU DONT TRY TO RAM YOUR VEIWS DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT.

FUCK YOU YOU MUSICAL DOUCHEBUCKET!

YOU RAVENOUS FUCKSNAKE!

CEASE AND DESIST YOUR FUCKDOUCHERY!

FUCKING VAN. DYING ON ME AT WALMART AND FORCING ME TO CALL MY FATHER IN LAW -AND- A TOW TRUCK!

Dang, WMD, hit me up on MSN if you're still stressed about it all, and I hope that something turns out well for you soon.

AND YOU!

*Points at Diana*

Sorry, wanted dramatic affect. Anyways, It was just a bad incident. The van didn't know it was failing you, hell, It doesn't even have the capability to have a sense of what it is. IT'S A VAN. I'd just blame the circumstances. Because if you blame your mode of transportation, I've found that even more shit happens.... it's creepy. And you KNOW you can always hit me up on MSN.

It was the alternator on the van all a long! D:< Thanks goodness for having a father-in-law that knows how to fix things! But it was another hundred bucks out of savings to fix it. t____t

And another 70 to finally purchase that second cell phone we've been needing so I could actually call someone to come get me. @____@ blargh

It's one of those moments I am really, really glad that we have savings and no debt, so we can afford these sorts of emergencies.

Good to hear that The problem was able to be taken care of! Not so good that it took so much money, but I'm sure when times shape up that things'll get better!

I despise people sometimes. They talk too loudly. I really wish I was deaf sometimes, just so that I wouldn't have to hear the mindless blabbering of the population around me.

I'm tired of constantly feeling either lonely, useless, or hurt. I'm tired of getting butthurt because I'm not hearing what I want to hear. I'm also tired of being treated like shit because I'm trying to be nice in the face of tiredness. I do most of the work. I've been waiting. Fuck you. Just because my life is attempting to get better doesn't mean that you need to rub in the fact that you're jealous. Leave me alone. Tell me something. GODDAMNIT.

I need a vacation.

i NEED a job.

i also NEED. to stop eating so fucking much and being such a lazy fuck.

otherwise i wont get what i WANT. which is to join the navy.

Why do I have to be such an Idiot sometimes...right fucking there for everyone to see

AND WHY THE FUCK, Do I have to be on the opposite side of the world from the people I love?

WHINE WHINE WHINE, OPINION OPINION OPINION. WHINE OPINION WHINE OPINION OPINION WHINE WHINE OPINION.

Man. D:< Give your thoughts without whining about stuff. I swear, it's like talking to a four year old. I'll even take ranting and bitching over the WHIIIIIIIINE.

I HATE ASMODEUS.

Cause he's a better writer than me. >:[ I hope you choke on your novel.

whine whine whine diana fix the forums font are you blind god damn

MAKE THEM GO AWAY.
THEY ARE FILMING TRANSFORMERS 3 WHERE I LIVE.

I'm sorry...

I fucked up a good thing but I never realized it until it was too late.

I should have been more supportive when you needed it. I should have listened better, given you a shoulder to lean on when you needed it, but I didn't...

You say you're happy now... I hope so...

I hope you are...

I still love you and probably always will.

But as long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

I need to get a hold of myself, I'm shouldn't be thinking this way. Last time this happened it ended in a very bad way and I don't want that happening again! But I can't help myself it's in my nature! D:

;______________________________________;

SOB SOB SOB SOB CRY CRY CRY CRY SOB SOB SOB
SNIFFLE SNIFFLE SNIFFLE SNIFFLE

I did horribly on my Ap English exam. I just got the results and I am absolutely totally completely devastated by it.
I want to hide in my closet for the rest of summer vacation and can't even bring myself to open my College Majors book and start deciding on my future.
It's so horribly painful.
I know it's just a grade and blah blah, and when people say that I feel better for the moment, but later, when I'm like bored and my thinking rambles off, I start wondering how I could do so badly on a test like.
I just feel rotten. After getting hundreds all year and studying so hard, I feel like I'm in some kind of nightmare.
Hate these important tests.
Hate that it had be english. I mean, now I feel like I don't know what I'm talking about when I say I'm writer. I look at my writing journal and it feels like baby gurgles sprawled across page with too many colors. I look at my novels-in-progress and I feel like stashing them away and never looking at them again.

I feel like I lost some kind of credentials when I got that test score... I don't really feel like myself when I'm writing...

It's just writing. Everything else is fine, except that I feel unbearably bored and I don't want to do anything, but mope around until I feel better. Which I'm not going to, considering I suddenly feel like I've lost a very important part of myself. Can a test really take away the fact that I'm a writer? It can't, right? So why can't I stop feeling so rotten about it ?

I can still write... It just doesn't feel the same.

Saki, if you tried and did your best, the result is unimportant.

I know that sounds like a crock of shit, but its the truth.

I tried to do this right and fairly. I'm sure I could have done things differently, but I don't know how. In the end I know I'm not to blame, but damn it all if I feel like such a shit that can't hold onto any type of relationship.

GMK's relationship status has been changed to.

To answer any questions, Yes Wayne Brady has to choke a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.