Rant your Brains Again!(Once More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lo e being drunk. but this shit is ridiculous. why forget to bring my wallet and hence id when i need it to go out.

FUCK!

Ever have one of those days where no matter what you say to anyone you get yelled at? By everyone? Yeah so aside from the irl usual, today online at this writers forum some kid made fun of the advice I gave someone else, and when I pointed out that he himself hadn't really said anything useful (and I was godfuckingdammed polite I should have gotten a fucking medal, I was in a really waffy mood too, just going with the universe, all sunshine yanno?), the admin came on and singled me out to blast for being argumentative, and said I needed to remember to be respectful. W. T. F. Seriously?

So now I'm debating SHOWING the condescending bastard the difference between debate and argue.

I'm so fucking tired. I think, save iwaku, I'm quitting the internet all together.

Looks like I missed first two days of school, which just means I missed 45 mins of a single class...But still not happy about that. lol

Son of a F#$* B$%($# $%^ #$%^&* $%^&*!!!!!! *deep breath*

I just LOVE how people that have never said one word to me, take it upon themselves to tell others the stupidest, craziest and most obviously fake shit about me!

I hate camping! I hate nature! I hate rain! I hate my bacardi 151 splashing in my freaking eye dammit!

I hate being sick x3
If being hospitalized for the stomach virus wasn't enough, I just had to catch some kind of fever/cold/whatever
the night before the first day of school....
& I'm fasting, too...& today was unbearably hot and they made us stand in the sun for an hour T__T

I can't get anything done. Can't study, can't post, can't think...
This is really testing my patience... ;________________;
I wanna get well already! ;/

I give you cyber hugs!! I know it won't fix anything to say I hope you feel better soon, but I really do hope you feel better really soon!

Why the fuck is it BETTER to have 10 different bills and 20 credit cards in order to get a fucking loan? SERIOUSLY? You only qualify for loans when your thousands of dollars in debt and struggling to pay your bills every month? When the hell did paying for shit up front and not blowing you money become a BAD thing?!

TOTAL BULLSHIT. -_- So our loan guy is trying again to make the people take the 3 things we gave them and will call us back. If they still act like stupid assfucks we'll have to find a mortgage company or something and pray we don't lose our chance to get this house.

OMFG I HAVE NOTHING TO RANT ABOUT!!!! WHAT THE HELL I ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO RANT ABOUT! GOD FUCKEN' DAMN IT! HOLYSHIT THAT COMES OUT MY ASS!

I'm honestly pissed right now. My math professor dropped me from the course I was taking because I supposedly didn't have "requirements" to be in it. I could see if this was a 500 or above class but it is a fucking 105 level course the state requires. I am not in the mood to be in this school for another year and a half because of some dumb ass things they set up for freshmen.

Continued rant from before...Now it turned out that the class I took at the two year campus I went to doesn't "count" because they have a dumb number system difference, so it conviently doesn't match up. So now I have to take 3 more math courses in order to graduate. I hate college at times.

Oh. My. God. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Okay so someone is discussing somesome romance theory on youtube, doesn't matter who or what, I was just looking for a stupid song and you can never really help glancing at the comments. Anyway, someone made a half intelligent comment on some show pairing and various people were agreeing when get this:

This kid comes on and says 'heck, I'm a guy, and i'm straight, and even I can tell (blah blah) it's so obvious!'

WTF? So guys, and especially straight guys, are automatically stupid? Automatically have no empathy processing centers? Automatically are completely incapable of registering romantic intent? Only homosexuals actually fall in love based on mutual interests, goals and aspirations and the rest of us are just bumbling around looking for someone physically attractive enough to make babies with? Since when do people have to defend their default settings?!

Yes, obviously I'm not detailing the whole conversation. I just see it SO often in fiction nowadays; girls are boycrazy, boys are brainless goons looking for a nice pair of tits. I haven't seen a straight romance movie/read a straight romance book yet where the couple falling in love are attracted to each others hopes and dreams and moral code. Its all 'oh we're so different but I love you anyway!' They don't actually have any meaningful conversations, they just flirt...

Whatever! Its a rant not a freakin essay!

And don't even get me STARTED on the craptasticness of love songs!!!

Set a fucking example!!!!

So last night, er, 2 nights ago something like this went down

hey mom I need misti to drop me off at Phils his mother weekly dinner is tomorrow

lol no wai! The only way you can see ur bf iz if u cleanz ur ruum even if it's on the waayyy lololol GO! You are be bad child

but

go! I sux dixxxk nao

Ok well it didn't really go like that but still... My room wasn't disaster just vacuum and pick some shit up while HER room looks like hell and I don't even remember the last time she cleaned it by herself!! WTF?!? She's a bitch

oh and my mother has turned literally into a hoe.... She had her overies taken out and it's like everyone one craigslist cann do her hoo haa

wtf ~.~

I had an epiphany this morning. A realization as to why psychologists and doctors maintain an emotional distance with their patients. The avoidance of a bond on such a deep level allows them to remain objective and concentrate on the task at hand.

Had I done so a little over five years ago it would have saved all parties involved lots of heartache.

To understand better I was coming off a failed semester of psychology.

So there you go. I feel like a burden's been lifted from my shoulders.

A really big burden.

well. had a weird dream last night. it involved many things, including;
A girl who died last year.
A mack truck.
A two lane road, straight as straight. (one lane oncoming, one outgoing.)
a sunset.
and weirdest of all the following sentence
"but you're dead, so I'm dreaming"

i'm loosing my fucking mind.

I'm a smoker. I smoke in the back. My 60 year old neighor keeps walking around only in his underwear with a bottle of alcohol in his hands at random times. He's really not what you want to see at either 9 in the morning or 7 at night when you're just trying to get a cigarette down. He doesn't even have some old person disease to excuse this behaivor. Just randomly, bam, old dude in tighty whities with a bottle of whiskey. I'm going to have to burn my eyes out of this keeps happening. It's not like I can just walk over and be like, "Dude, put some f'in clothes on you freak me the f' out." Well, I could, but I don't think I'd be very comfortable in that scenerio.

I'm getting really annoyed with the people at my job. o_o Like, to the point that I simply don't want to work here anymore. Except if I quit, I don't get unemployment, and if I intentionally do a shitty job, I don't get unemployment. FUCKING BALLS.

It's not that they're actually annoying, it's that the company is supposed to be shifting to a new system soon, and they're having us help beta test it, but I don't even know how to USE the stupid thing. It's only tomorrow, AFTER the beta testing will be done, that we have training in what the fuck we're supposed to do, AFTER I signed up me and the other contractors, because that's the only time we're going to be able to attend the training, because that's when people from outside the target department are allowed to do so.

...FFFFFFFF-And the job I'm actually doing can't be done because I'm not getting the needed information to do THAT, because they got new people who they didn't bother to show what the fuck to do, so they're completely pretty much playing it by ear, meaning I don't have shit to do except random projects that my supervisors are having me do and helping the other departments with their shit.

Bleh. ._. And the people who are supposed to learn this fucking new system haven't signed up for any of the classes. So they're going to be SOL when the new system is actually implemented while I am going to be obliterated by the amount of work to be done, 'cause no one else can fucking do it.

Okay... I FUCKING HATE SCHOOLS OF ALL KINDS.

College is a load of bullshit like high school was, from my perspective, anyway. I've never liked the concept of some strangers force feeding you information and working your brain to death in order for you to be ready for the work environment. The shitastic system doesn't work anyway! Not for me, at least. Dammit people, if you really want people to be successful, put us in on the job training so we can simply work our way up!

My second year of college and I already want to stab myself in the forehead with a fork! I got all my classes online for this quarter because I want a fucking break from these snooty professors. ._. And it's only fall quarter... FRAK FRAK FRRRAAAK.

And we all know about the overpriced text books. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. And buying them on Amazon can't work because it takes a while for them to get here!

*Sighs* Blew off a little steam..yes...

Urgh, I hate how things have been lately. Car problems are just annoying as hell when you want to enjoy the day. And just when you think it's over, it's just the beginning. Gotta love how this battery showed up fine when the folks at Sears tested it a while back but apparently it has issues anyhow as it has demonstrated today. What a piece of shit....Fooling everyone into thinking it's working fine until today when it's become clear it has issues.

Shouldn't even be old enough to be doing this either.

Just when I thought things were looking up for my Uncle we get a curveball thrown at us from left field.

He got a job at a Firestone store recently as a manager. To qualify he had to get an EKG done as part of the work physical. His heart rythm was perfectly fine.

That was last week.

Today he started feeling lightheaded and he hurt. Cynthia, my mother, convinced him to go to the doctor. He found out Gordy, my uncle, has an irregular heart rythm.

Just taking his pulse won't show it. You have to look at the EKG reading.

So now, after Cynthia bitched him out, Gordy's going to ICU for observation as if he doesn't do anything about it he could just keel over or go to sleep and not wake up.

I've lost one relative this year, my grandmother Emma.

I don't want to lose another so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.