Random Socially Inappropriate Thoughts You Have

Sometimes I just want to walk up to the nearest conservative old person and just start shouting every single sexual thing I can think of. (Sex, Vagina, Penis, et cetera.) Then when they get angry at me, just go "WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED OF MY GLORIOUS HUMAN BODY, IT WAS MADE IN GOD'S IMAGE, WHY DO WE COVER IT UP?!"
I mean, I'm sure it'd get me arrested, but it'd be an amusing arrest.
Just a typical Monday it sounds like.

Sometimes I want to knock phones out of peoples hands.

Sometimes I want to say "MOVE" when people are in my way, but I don't want to make a scene

Sometimes I want to grab a random item and place it in someone cart because i'm a troll trololololololol

Reactions: ElBell
I want to go shopping in a ball gown and tiara. o__o

When I see nice butts I want to grab them. >:[ Boy, girl, a nice butt is a nice butt and they look so squeezable.

I want to pet EVERY ANIMAL I see. ;__; When people are walking dogs, I have to resist running up to them and being all "I WANNA PET THE PUPPY".

Reactions: loviebeest
When I see nice butts I want to grab them. >:[ Boy, girl, a nice butt is a nice butt and they look so squeezable.

I feel you homie, I feel you.

I want to go shopping in a ball gown and tiara. o__o
I want to pet EVERY ANIMAL I see. ;__; When people are walking dogs, I have to resist running up to them and being all "I WANNA PET THE PUPPY".
i encourage your inappropriate behavior

#HILARITYENURES

Sometimes I want to grab a random item and place it in someone cart because i'm a troll trololololololol
Game ides: 3 item cashier scare challenge. The difference? You put the weird shit in someone else's cart

Just picture a middle aged mother looking in her cart to find lube, a dog chain, and a kid's movie soundtrack... Beautiful.

I'm always looking at peoples' butts, so usually my thoughts involve butt stuff.

Reactions: Lady B
Game ides: 3 item cashier scare challenge. The difference? You put the weird shit in someone else's cart

Just picture a middle aged mother looking in her cart to find lube, a dog chain, and a kid's movie soundtrack... Beautiful.
I encourage this game

#HILARITYENSUES

Sometimes when people are just sitting on a bench having a good time I want to just sit next to them and ask annoying questions. Or pretend I don't speak the spoken language and ask for directions.
One time there where people standing at a train station and I thought. "I can push them, I have the power to push them"
Other times I wonder how people would react if I ruined their hair.
And sometimes I just want to grab something from the store and blame it on another person.

Pretty sure I was once caught staring at someone's butt. But I often do this...????

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
THERE WAS ONE TIME WHEN MY WIFE AND I WENT TO INDIA

IN THE AIRPORT, ALL THE INDIAN PEOPLE KEPT TRYING TO CROWD PEOPLE OUT OF THE LINE, SO THEY COULD GET TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE FIRST

THEN I WAS LIKE "WELL FINE, TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME AND I AM 4 INCHES TALLER AND 30 LBS HEAVIER"

AND THEN I WAS LIKE "RRRRRRRRRAAAAAGH"

AND PUFFED OUT MY CHEST AND THREW MY SHOULDERS BACK

AND THEN THE LITTLER PEOPLE STOPPED TRYING TO CUT IN FRONT OF ME

it was awesome

... Sometimes, I wonder how people taste.

I also wanna troll strangers in the public transport via asking them weird questions. Unlike with first example, I sometimes act on this impulse. I've actually managed to get into troll vs troll battle once when the guy in question asked me whether this was the airport where flying saucers landed while pointing on a gas station, and I responded that no, he was mistaken, because this was obviously a parking spot for submarines. We got into a long, convoluted conversation about umbrellas, aliens and collars for giraffes which was sadly interrupted by me having to leave as the train was approaching my home station. I left with: "Gotta go, my mother ship has arrived for me," and the guy responded with "Bye, you're a pretty cool girl," which inexplicably made my day.

... Sometimes, I wonder how people taste.
I also wanna troll strangers in the public transport via asking them weird questions. Unlike with first example, I sometimes act on this impulse. I've actually managed to get into troll vs troll battle once when the guy in question asked me whether this was the airport where flying saucers landed while pointing on a gas station, and I responded that no, he was mistaken, because this was obviously a parking spot for submarines. We got into a long, convoluted conversation about umbrellas, aliens and collars for giraffes which was sadly interrupted by me having to leave as the train was approaching my home station. I left with: "Gotta go, my mother ship has arrived for me," and the guy responded with "Bye, you're a pretty cool girl," which inexplicably made my day.

I TURN YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS HELPFUL TVTROPES PAGE

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MeetCute

AND THEN I HURLED BECAUSE I'VE SEEN THIS MOVIE ALREADY

#TVTROPESISBESTTROPES