Random Socially Inappropriate Thoughts You Have

I sometimes envision people nekkid.

Especially this one cute girl at parkour. Rather busty, yet still agile as hell.

My wife tends to hit me because of this.

I, of course, don't need to envision my wife nekkid.

Because with regular sexual congress, envisioning is not required. It already happens.

Because of sex.

Got it?

Game ides: 3 item cashier scare challenge. The difference? You put the weird shit in someone else's cart

Just picture a middle aged mother looking in her cart to find lube, a dog chain, and a kid's movie soundtrack... Beautiful.

That is BRILLIANT!

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
I've always wanted to let me kids used those motorized carts in the grocery store so the heavier people who need the exercise are forced to walk. The only thing stopping me is that there are a lot of older people who actually do need them.

I've wanted to buy a box of condoms at the pharmacy down the street and ask the cute cashier if he'd like to model them for me.

I want to push shopping carts into the people I see leaving them in the middle of the parking lot.

Whenever someone is standing in the 10 items or less lane with more than ten items, I want to start throwing things that they're buying at them, while yelling "Learn to read mother fucker!"

When I was pregnant, I wanted to pretend my water broke in the middle of a busy store to see if people would let me cut to the front of the line.

Also when I was pregnant, whenever people asked me what I was having I wanted to answer. "Oh, that's not a baby. I swallowed a watermelon seed." Just to see their reaction.

I get the urge to randomly jump in the middle of a couple holding hands and start accusing the guy of cheating on the girl with me.

I have way too many of these......

I've always wanted to let me kids used those motorized carts in the grocery store so the heavier people who need the exercise are forced to walk. The only thing stopping me is that there are a lot of older people who actually do need them.
I've wanted to buy a box of condoms at the pharmacy down the street and ask the cute cashier if he'd like to model them for me.
I want to push shopping carts into the people I see leaving them in the middle of the parking lot.
Whenever someone is standing in the 10 items or less lane with more than ten items, I want to start throwing things that they're buying at them, while yelling "Learn to read mother fucker!"
When I was pregnant, I wanted to pretend my water broke in the middle of a busy store to see if people would let me cut to the front of the line.
Also when I was pregnant, whenever people asked me what I was having I wanted to answer. "Oh, that's not a baby. I swallowed a watermelon seed." Just to see their reaction.
I get the urge to randomly jump in the middle of a couple holding hands and start accusing the guy of cheating on the girl with me.
I have way too many of these......
Pregnant lady fun is best fun.

Reactions: loviebeest
I often times see something adorable, for example a kitty, and have the strongest urge to punch it after "awing" like an idiot for like four minutes.

Whenever I go out I look at people and ship them with other, random people and come up with a story all about the two of them.

Whenever I see a pregnant lady I want to ask her "How many times did he take before it finally took?"

I sometimes have the strongest urge to pinch a lady's butt in front of me and then move out of the way and watch what happens.

When I go to the subways I sometimes want to jump down just as the train is coming just to see if I can out run it.

Reactions: Levusti and ElBell
Right!!! It's like how many times did you guys have to do it? Be honest? And I'd say it in a cheesey somewhat cutesy sarcastic voice.

-Go to the local bars dressed as a pirate "looking for a crew."
Dude, I'd totally join you as your first officer. We could joke about searching for the booty, constantly.

I mean, one of us might get arrested at some point for harassment, but we could just claim that we suffer from Pirates Disorder or something.
... Sometimes, I wonder how people taste.
Like bacon. Don't ask why I know this.

Reactions: Razilin
Sometimes, if I'm having a conversation with a hot waiter/cashier/whoever, I wonder what it would be like if I just pull their face into mine for a hot kiss.

When I have to fart, I just want to go find some little old lady and like fart really loud.

When I see a really hot girl in a skirt or a dress, I literally just wanna like...lift up her skirt right there.

Whenever I hear a really fucking awesome dance song in a public place, I always fantasize I'm gonna get in a DANCE BATTLE RIGHT THERE. And so I look around the area for people who I would want to challenge to a DANCE OFF. And in my fantasies, during the dance off everyone I absolutely hated in my lifetime are there and I just fucking own them on the dance floor. If I think about it too hard, I will get lost in my thoughts and start dancing a little.

Sometimes I just wanna lick the floor. I had this thought A LOT when I was younger. Not so much now. But especially at a supermarket after the floor has been cleaned, I wondered what the floor would taste like.

If I see a hot guy, I just wanna go up to him and grab his junk and be like, "HEY THERE BIG BOY."

Sometimes at clothing stores, I want to go to the plus sized women's section and grab a few dresses and try them on. Just to see if I could make a hot woman.

@Ser K+ @Razilin I'm not sorry. I am very curious so I just want to know how many times did it take.

..... Oh my.

Anyways.... What was that about licking the floor? I used to have that idea too -_-

Really? Huh, interesting... I suddenly have an urge to look up how to figure out when a woman is ovulating. Cause there are physical signs to let people know.