Random Socially Inappropriate Thoughts You Have

Sometimes when I have tools or other items that are easy to use as a weapon, I think about attacking people nearby... sometimes I think up new, or odd weapons to use... I really like the idea of taking something like a baseball bat, and just going home-run on someone's head. I really want to carry around a baseball bat that I have...

You are all a bunch of cunts.

Er... I mean.... er....

You are all a bunch of cunts.

Don't be inappropriate, Ser K.

Sometimes in a room, I'll map and plan out the best exit strategies. Like a restaurant, for example, I'll think about how the kitchen might be the fastest exit, or through this window after throwing a stool, etc..

I also imagine everyone I see naked.

Everyone.

But it's too late...

2f0daa2515e780d10e975e7c64d6ed5c6316a1d8e3119b4bada52d20e6051483.jpg

Oh yeah, I have a lot of these things, most of them being impulses to do mean things.

The most common one is a random urge I get in crowed areas to start yelling obscenities, just to see how people would react.

Most of the time I see someone carrying a lot of stuff I want to just run over and knock it out of their hands.

When I see people standing on a ledge or other precarious position I always feel the urge to shove them off it. One time this felt like a very murderous impulse because I was up on the roof of a building that was something like 25 floors tall and this guy was standing up on the barrier thing that ran around the edge, and along game the urge to give him a push.

I have a very childish urge every time I see escalators and revolving doors: I wanna run up the down escalator and I want to just run around in the revolving door pushing it as fast as I can.

After working at Walmart for a little while and having to spend hours making the shelves look nice, when I see pristine shelves of goods in stores I get the urge to go down the aisle just pushing everything to the back, because then someone would have to spend a bunch of time just pulling it forward again.

I occasionally have thoughts of committing random acts of violence just for the sake of it. Like most recently a guy at the store bent over near me to grab something off the bottom shelf and I wanted to run up and knee him in the face as hard as I could.

Sometimes when I see small cats and dogs I wanna punt them just to see how far they'd fly.

I'm probably a bad person, haha.

Reactions: Levusti
Y'see... The thing with me is that I don't have a very good filter.

So I act upon a lot of it .-.

Like:

-- making random noises when my coworker is taking an order on drive through. Some of which may be sexual and or very disturbing.

-- Putting ice down people's backs.

-- Randomly emitting loud noises in very quiet rooms.

-- Adding sexual innuendos while talking to teachers so they become scared of me.

-- Being skeletor

-- Existing

@Jorick
How... Admirable. Act upon at least two of these things, and your stress levels will drop considerably.

Sometimes when I see small cats and dogs I wanna punt them just to see how far they'd fly.
I feel this urge too sometimes, especially the little yappy shit eating dogs. No ma'am, your Chihuahua isn't adorable, I want to kill it.

• Love
Every time I'm in the kitchen with my married female roommate, I get the urge to slap her ass and tell her to make me a sandwich. Especially when her husband is sitting five feet away.

@Diana

How... Admirable. Act upon at least two of these things, and your stress levels will drop considerably.
Nah, it's cool, my general stress level is pretty low. I don't really need an outlet.

I'll keep it in mind though, just in case.
I feel this urge too sometimes, especially the little yappy shit eating dogs. No ma'am, your Chihuahua isn't adorable, I want to kill it.
Yup, especially the yappy fuckers. Those are the ones that make me have to actually consciously exercise restraint instead of just mentally laughing at the idea and brushing it aside.

Sometimes when those random people come up to me to offer a product I want to tell them to stfu.

Also, I want to throw an orange at someone in the store one day.

Goddammit Ozzie. D:<

I can't help it, Di. Dat booty.

Taking someone's shopping kart, and either taking it to the cashier myself or swap a lot of stuff in it and walk away. I actually did the latter with a couple people, telling the victim "No, no don't get this brand it's bad. Get this one instead." Also we filmed it. Still counts, though.

When I worked at a hotel, I wanted serve someone a certain drink in disguise, then at a random moment light it on fire. Too bad everyone always wanted wine.

My daily morning ritual includes an elevator where as many people as possible try to push their selves into my personal space. I've developed an urge to strangle the screaming, self-shitting hellspawn people call babies.

I also have strong urges to jump off of high things. Not so much because I'm suicidal but just to know how it feels like. Apparently going sky-diving didn't absolve me of my free-fall desires.

I used to have a consistent temptation to push people in front of cars. Not so much with malicious intent, but just because it is so easy. Wondrously how we all trust each other not to be murderous fucking jackasses.

And then there's walking up to people, pretending to be interested in them and then childishly giving them phone numbers of some fetish hotline. Because I'm a jerk.

Oh god why did I find this thread...and why so late. Ummm let's see now...

1. I do randomly think about smashing peoples skulls in, very violent like to
2. Of course sexual, never know what could happen so the mind thinks of everything
3. There's the weird shit to like aliens and monsters popping out to attack or abduct you
4. The worse is the most bizarre shit that makes absolutely no sense and I shall not repeat any of those thoughts for the safety of all existence of you mortals
5. Then you just had random like talking in Old English like I'm reciting something but I'm actually not
6. I also just wanna pretend I'm being chased by demons and Lucifer to see how people respond
7. Pretending to be dead is nice, nothing reveals human nature concern then a good corpse
8. Streaking...randomly for no reason
9. Saying everything that's on my mind which is usually rude in some way because I'm rather blunt and honest
10. I could keep going on but I'll stop here...