Questions for the Women

All this love for beards...you ladies have no idea how much I appreciate it. Really. The world was wrong and I was right.
Beards. ^^

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I still love them being brushed on my shoulder... ;)

Beards are lovely, although I like them trimmed and not everywhere.

And I hate long nails, it isn't just you guys xD

Reactions: Reaper Jack
NO ONE'S HAVING FUN HERE, RAZILIN!

DELETE THIS THREAD AND KILL YOURSELF.

Reactions: Beatrix and Hope
Have one of Expillow's super cereal questions then (That's actually, like, three)!

Number whatever the fuck 2.0: Would you ever twerk for your lover or for the lolz of it? Does his anaconda do or don't? And if you're not exactly into thy male sex, does your hun have buns?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
1 - Does size really matter? Darling... Have you ever tried wearing high heels with the wrong shoe size? :o You risk falling! ;)
2 - What's the ideal first date? Hmm.... Horror movies ad snacks at mine or your place :p I like horror movies
3 - What's with the whole "take 30 minutes to get ready" thing, anyway? LIEEEEEES! I know GUYS who use longer than me!
4 - Do you actually like facial hair on your men? Just little stubbles. Full out bears are a no-go.
5 - What the fuck is up with these selfie things, anyway? Pictures are fuuuuuun

Question I don't know what number anymore: what do you think of the tall dark and handsome stereotype?

Have one of Expillow's super cereal questions then (That's actually, like, three)!

Number whatever the fuck 2.0: Would you ever twerk for your lover or for the lolz of it? Does his anaconda do or don't? And if you're not exactly into thy male sex, does your hun have buns?
No, just no. Lol never would I twerk.

Huh?

I happen to be into the male sex ^^

(I don't care about the nay sayers. I'll still post) ^^

Question I don't know what number anymore: what do you think of the tall dark and handsome stereotype?
Can be handsome, not always. What I'm trying to say is, that's not what does it for me. ^^ if they have a good personality and can make me laugh he Instantly becomes super attractive.

Nope. Besides, I barely have anything going on back there. Even if I COULD twerk, it wouldn't be all that appealing.

Anacond- oh. Right. That song. Was trying to forget that that existed >:/

I don't think most people understand what it means anymore. Most times when I hear someone say TD+H, the man they're talking about doesn't really fit with the stereotype. Sure he may be tall and good looking (I guess?) but where the hell is the Dark!? That's a vital part of the package.

Reactions: K3l
I have another question or two.

When you look at a man, do you first see him as a good sexual/personal partner, or do you see him as a potential permanent lover/more family-orientated man? I.e. do you look for someone with whom you want to enjoy your just your life, or someone with whom you want to have children?

Cute, handsome, hot. Where's the difference when you describe us guys this way and what makes it important? (I mostly get called cute, occasionally handsome, much older ladies say I'm hot. I just don't get it anymore.)

When you look at a man, do you first see him as a good sexual/personal partner, or do you see him as a potential permanent lover/more family-orientated man? I.e. do you look for someone with whom you want to enjoy your just your life, or someone with whom you want to have children?

Neither. I see him as a strange person who may or may not be friendly. Strangers aren't attractive, so if they're not a close friend, then I don't really think a whole lot about them.

Cute, handsome, hot. Where's the difference when you describe us guys this way and what makes it important? (I mostly get called cute, occasionally handsome, much older ladies say I'm hot. I just don't get it anymore.)

I'm probably the wrong person to answer this, as attraction works a bit different for me.

No. Wut? No hun yet.

It's something that women fantasize about being taken off their feet by a man who is mysterious and handsome. While it is whimsical and fantastical, it is something that invigorates the most important organ for pleasure: the brain.

Both. That's the simplest way I can answer it.

Cute is boyish, handsome is more refined and polished, and hot... That is a word I detest, as I don't even allow my own husband to call me that, but hot to me is just someone whose only use is sex for their body.

Would you ever twerk for your lover or for the lolz of it? Does his anaconda do or don't? And if you're not exactly into thy male sex, does your hun have buns?

I don't honestly think my boyfriend knows what twerking is. He's been living under a rock as regards pop culture for the fast five years or so.

What do you think of the tall dark and handsome stereotype?

Completely indifferent until they have a cute hint of a German accent. :3

Er, that's a bit quick! I don't know any girls who take one look at a guy and wants to have his babies. I'm at university, so even with my long-suffering better half, even I can't imagine having kids with him just yet. :L

"Tall Dark and Handsome"
I'vent heard that one in quite some time XD

And I chuckled a bit at Expollo's question.

(I now also know I don't have to shave my face from now on!)