Questions for the Women

R

Razilin

Original poster
Because I'm surprised it hasn't been made yet. @Hope

1 - Does size really matter?
2 - What's the ideal first date?
3 - What's with the whole "take 30 minutes to get ready" thing, anyway?
4 - Do you actually like facial hair on your men?
5 - What the fuck is up with these selfie things, anyway?

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
1- Yes, truthfully, it does. I just love feeling a guys' bulge in his pants. But I mean you don't have to carry around all that money, as long as you got a lot in your bank account we're cool.
2- I'm from Sweden, where the whole "date culture" isn't really a thing. So I guess for me something casual, like going to a café.
3- I usually don't wear make-up, and I have short hair out of convenience, so I don't take that long to get ready. For many it's a confidence thing, they feel more powerful if they look brushed up and put together, but I think in most cases it's because of pressure from society, because as a woman you're always expected to look pretty and presentable.
4- It depends on the person. Some people look good in a beard or a little scruff, while some people look stupid. I don't have a preference, though.
5- It's a self-confirmation thing. Since we're brought up basically getting taught looking good and grabbing attention because of how we look is all that matters, taking a picture of ourselves and then have someone else say 'you look cute!' is extremely satisfying.

Huh. That was...actually very informative, actually.

And now you know.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

• Thank You
  • Love
1 - Does size really matter? - Depends, though I think not. There's more than just that to make use of ._.
2 - What's the ideal first date? - Pizza, 80s movies, an video games.
*Results may vary*
3 - What's with the whole "take 30 minutes to get ready" thing, anyway? - When you have long hair that's thick as hell it takes 20 minutes to brush it out. The other 10 is probably putting clothes on and chapstick to avoid looking like a corpse.
4 - Do you actually like facial hair on your men? - Find a balance, no one wants a patchy chin, but gladly beard? Fuck yea.
5 - What the fuck is up with these selfie things, anyway? - It's the aliens admiring themselves

Reactions: Amberlin

Yes and no. If it's too big, then it can hurt. Too small and it's like wut? All in all, it depends on the woman. Some would be fine with small, some might be fine with large, and many are fine with in between. But what truly does matter in the sack is the other things that are done. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.

Something fun. Imo, first dates are not supposed to be romantic. You are getting to know each other, so there really is no sense in being romantic. I find it easier to let myself be known to a date if I'm involved doing something with them.

Then again, what do I know? It's been years since I've been on a date.

For me? I'm getting two people ready at the same time: myself and a kid. It would take much, much longer if I wore make up and did my hair.

Yes I do. My husband shaved once. His lips felt weird when I kissed him.

What about them? I typically don't do it, but if I'm going to take a picture with my daughter and I'm holding the camera, it will be a selfie.

No, it's the motion on the ocean that matters. ; ) In all seriousness though, it is all about connection and passion for me.

Nothing too formal. A causal dinner at the kind of place with saw dust on the ground, maybe a walk on a nice evening, movies at the house.

It could take much longer, trust me. I could go over in detail all the things we need to do to get ready (some of us), but in the end it boils down to the fact that we want to please you and think we are beautiful. Getting dolled up, in whatever sense that means to each girl, makes us feel special, and good about ourselves. For me, I like seeing the way my boyfriend looks at me when he knows I spent all that time and energy for him.

Personally, I do. I was raised around hunters, and "burly" type men. It's what I'm used to. However, I'm not into handlebars, or Santa length beards. Something full, but neatly trimmed is perfect. However, I also like men with none.

Psh, who knows? Some girls repel them. Personally, I do it. It's fun to be silly. Many girls love to document Thier lives, wardrobe, special moments with pics. Many times, selfie are included. *shrugs* They don't bother me.

Reactions: Alan
Was debating on outing myself like this, but whatever. I enjoy answering questions.

Only when it's so big it hurts.

Already answered this in the other thread. Video games/Movies, pizza, and a chill atmosphere.

Honestly, I don't know why it takes some people so long. If I'm feeling up to doing the make-up thing in the morning, generally, I'm only waking up 10 minutes earlier than normal to accommodate.

Depends on the man. Some can pull off the look well, and others really, really can't. If there is going to be facial hair, it needs to be well kept.

This isn't just a girl thing. Plenty of guys take selfies too. We live in an age of narcissism, with a society constructed to make us feel like shit about how we look. Taking pics and posting them to gather comments on how awesome you look is a nice ego boost.

1. It's all how you use it, baby. 8D

2. For ~me~ it'd be dinner and a movie. Food because I love food, and a movie gives us something to talk about just in case we have nothing else to discuss!

3. It takes me ten minutes to get ready. It's actually my husband that takes forever. c__c

4. LOVE IT. LOVE IT ALL OVER THEM.

6. Girls want people to tell them they look pretty!

• Love
1. ... Well, if I have to be sincere, then yes. Sorry, guys :D

2. Probably a relaxed date at a teahouse, smoking water pipe and discussing the silliest stuff we can come up with. Another option is playing video games, probably something competitive like Tekken, Soul Calibur or Mortal Kombat since I can kick anyone's ass at these. NOBODY CAN BEAT THE MOVES I'VE PRACTICED FOR HOURS SINCE I HAD NO LIFE AT THAT TIME! Ahem... Doing something more action-packed like canoeing would also be nice. I guess it depends on tastes of my partner, I can do lots of things.

3. I don't get it. I'm done in ten minutes at maximum, though that's probably because I don't generally wear make-up.

4. Yep, I adore it! And long-ish hair. I really, really love metalheads.

5. Again, can't really answer this one. Practically all photos of me are taken against my will :D

1: The bigger the better mate. Lol. NAH, not fussy here. It's all matter of skills.

2: Nothing fancy, even going out for a meal is okay. Just chatting and eating. Nothing gets better than that.

3: You have to look good for your man.! Plus I can do it quicker, have the skill too. Women have hair, body, clothes and accessories to deal with. It's all got to be right :)

4: facial hair adds maturity on men. That's my opinion anyway. It doesn't bother me, they probably look sexier with or without if you are attracted to them.

5: Depends what kind if selfie. I have taken some selfies not because I'm self obsessed. I have an interest in modelling. So I admit I've tried to strike a pose for the camera but i don't post my personal pictures on Facebook. They are for my use only I suppose. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
6 - a lot of girls say they like facial hair on men; okay, so you like how it LOOKS, but do you like how it FEELS? (ie, do you actually like that scratchy feeling when a bearded dude kisses you?)

6 - a lot of girls say they like facial hair on men; okay, so you like how it LOOKS, but do you like how it FEELS? (ie, do you actually like that scratchy feeling when a bearded dude kisses you?)

Again, it feels weird without it. I love it when he moves his jaw side to side, brushing his beard on my shoulder or wherever. Besides, It never seemed scratchy to me. Not once.

6. Weeell, I've been with my fiance who has a beard for so long I'm used to it. My face does feel funny sometimes, but I'm pretty okay with the feeling :)

To be honest, I have never kissed a bearded guy. Hmm and I am not beardist :P I suppose it would feel strange at first, like scratchy. Maybe it's kinky 0.0

8 - Do you know what "Bah weep grah nah weep nini bong" means? Corollary: Do you realize how hot that makes you to any male who was watching cartoons in the 80s/90s?

First off, what happened to 7? Kinda skipped a number there.

8 - Do you know what "Bah weep grah nah weep nini bong" means? Corollary: Do you realize how hot that makes you to any male who was watching cartoons in the 80s/90s?

While I watched Gargoyles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, X-Men, etc, that is one show/movie that I did not watch growing up. Sorry. And if that makes me hot to what is classified as a nerd/geek now a days, I must change what I'm doing. I thought making stuff was enough...

6: This is where the grooming comes into play. Groomed and well maintained beards and scruff usually feel better than those just left alone… Though oddly enough, I love the feel of stubble.

8: You're writing that wrong.

Also, what happened to #7?