Questions for the Women

14 - Do women ever appreciate the concept of a wingman when a guy tries to court you? Corollary: My favorite "wingman" is my dog or my (then) baby cousin; would a pet or baby change the concept of a wingman? Because I think it'd be really funny. Plus, I love my baby cousin.

Only real question that I don't know how to answer as I have never encountered it. *shrugs*

14 - Do women ever appreciate the concept of a wingman when a guy tries to court you? Corollary: My favorite "wingman" is my dog or my (then) baby cousin; would a pet or baby change the concept of a wingman? Because I think it'd be really funny. Plus, I love my baby cousin.
Only real question that I don't know how to answer as I have never encountered it. *shrugs*
again, what about my cute baby cousin and awesome dog?

As for the dog, it depends if it drools. I repel away from drooling dogs. Other wise, I love them. I've began talking to guys by asking if I could pet their dog. It has been effective at breaking the ice.

As for the baby cousin, it depends on the situation. One of the guys I dated with the daughter was stressing out at the restaurant I was working at because he didn't know if he was allowed in the women's bathroom to take her to use it. She refused to go in the mens. I offered to walk her in and stand outside the door for her. That's how we met. So.... I guess it is effective!

However I'd never just approach a guy with a cute kid. Even if it wasnt his id assume it was. And I'd assume he was married or had a gf.

again, what about my cute baby cousin and awesome dog?
They could work. I do enjoy kids and, although I'm not much of a dog person, like to pet and play with the dog. If such a thing could lead to a few fun dates, what's the harm in it? I went on a few dates with a guy that was looking for a gift for the pink elephant game that I helped out, so such a thing is not out of the realm of possibility.

15 - Do men get sexier as they get older (ie, the Silver Fox)? If so, what about them is appealing?

and for the record, I'm getting a nice little flash of gray nowadays. =D

15 - Do men get sexier as they get older (ie, the Silver Fox)? If so, what about them is appealing?

Er... I wouldn't go as far as the silver fox. (However streaks can be sexy) But in general, yes. I have always dated older men. I find that on average our maturity levels match better. I like a man in control, like I've said. Therefore, older men usually have more confidence to do this. THIS IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE. By no means am I saying that younger men are not mature. I'm not putting anyone into a category. My boyfriend is the closest in age range to myself out of anyone I've ever dated. He's 2 years older. I love his immaturity though. He's silly, goofy, playful, and sweet. Sometimes I don't get his jokes, but he makes them to make me laugh. And I love him for that. ^^

and for the record, I'm getting a nice little flash of gray nowadays. =D
Some do. It all depends on how it is presented. To me, there seems to be a different type of confidence that they exude, very different from the swagger of the youth. I don't know how to explain it. I suppose I should ask this in the men's thread about women if it hasn't already been asked.

Also, pics or it didn't happen.

Reactions: Hope
Why is it that you always have to be right in an argument? And when you're wrong, why do you manipulate the guy so that he ends up feeling bad, anyway? Why not just own up to being wrong?

I'll admit, I'm a bitch when it comes to being right. I'm stubborn, I hate being wrong, and I do want/have done something to try and make the guy feel bad. It just doesn't work on my brother (as of yet) or my dad. I own up to being wrong after the situation is over, be it a few hours or even a day, if I actually cared about whatever we were arguing about. I'll come back to my dad and apologize more often than I would to my brother. I'm trying to change but other than that, to state the truth, girls can be, and are mean no matter the conflicting situation. I'm sure others have experienced vice versa, but this is only based off my experiences with those around me, as well as myself. I'm not afraid to admit that I can be a bitch sometimes.

Reactions: Alan
Why do some of you insist in having such long nails?

Oh my. Well.

1 - Does size really matter?
GENERALLY speaking, no size doesn't matter. Average is good enough. Abnormally under-endowed is not, but I don't think that's necessarily what you're referring to.

2 - What's the ideal first date?
Varies from situation to situation, there's no catch-all. Depends on her interests, the age of both parties, and on how serious you intend for the relationship to be. For example, in high school, taking a girl to a movie is an acceptable first date. If you ask a professional working woman out to a movie on a first date, she will probably laugh. I would.

THAT SAID, in any situation you want to aim for a first date that allows both parties to get to know each other over some kind of neutral activity. Dinner and/or drinks is the most common choice and there is nothing wrong with that. They are to the point, allow plenty of room for conversation, and are short enough that if either person is hugely disinterested they don't have to stick with putting up with the other person for a long time. Following dates can always be more adventurous once you find out his/her interests and hobbies.

3 - What's with the whole "take 30 minutes to get ready" thing, anyway?
Most guys don't get this. Guys have an easy routine to get ready. Take a shower, brush your teeth, pick a shirt, pick some pants, put some shoes on, maybe fix your hair and you're out the door. For my husband, the only thing he has to make a decision about is what color.

A lot of women have long hair that gets wet and stays wet for a long time. Getting dressed is often a struggle too when you're trying to coordinate outfits that have many times more choices than men do. T-shirt? Blouse? Cami? Tank? Pants? Leggings? Capris? Shorts? Dress? Skirt? How long? How short? What style? What color? Which shoes? Which bag? Which jacket/coat? Do I wear a belt/scarf/other accessory? What about jewelry like earrings, necklaces, or bangles?

4 - Do you actually like facial hair on your men?
I don't, personally, but I know plenty of ladies who do. I like the way it looks but I hate the way it feels - even when groomed.

5 - What the fuck is up with these selfie things, anyway?
No idea, don't ask me. They baffle me just as much as they baffle you.

Many women see their long nails as a thing of beauty and as an accessory. Though I just find them to be a hassle and disgusting for many reasons

1- I feel handicapped with long nails and don't understand how people with stiletto length nails can work.
2- My older brother has long nails and scratches me with them all the time while making cat noises.
3- The same brother poked me in the eye and made me bleed.

So yes I don't like long nails

They make my fingers look more slender....I have big fat fingers...besides longer nails look better when they're painted rather than shorter nails. I don't like them super long, just long enough to look nice.

Reactions: Hope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha... ha. haa. heh.

Long nails? I cannot stand them. I have to keep them short in order to be comfortable. Anyways, thanks for reminding me that they are too long for right now. I will go and trim them soon.

16 - Why do you ask us questions that are obviously traps? ("Does this skirt make me look fat?" "Do you compare your girlfriend to your mother?")

1 - Does size really matter?

I do not understand why size is in question here, It's all about how it hangs.

2 - What's the ideal first date?

Dinner over a Horror Movie, Sex, and Sleep. In that order.

3 - What's with the whole "take 30 minutes to get ready" thing, anyway?

You try gluing things to your face or putting a Pencil thing up against your eyeball and see how long it take you XD

4 - Do you actually like facial hair on your men?

One word - Viking

5 - What the fuck is up with these selfie things, anyway?

Couldn't tell you dude, Monkey see Monkey do?

• Love
Reactions: Lawkheart
16 - Why do you ask us questions that are obviously traps? ("Does this skirt make me look fat?" "Do you compare your girlfriend to your mother?")

Hmm maybe the woman who asks you that needs reassuring she's fat :P s

I do? Perhaps I should ask my husband if I ask trap questions...

I do? Perhaps I should ask my husband if I ask trap questions...

do it. lemme know how that goes.

:devil: