Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Please don't call it my failure, cause I've been trying. I've been with these family members for more than three weeks by now so they're not keeping me busy. But I have other shit to do and other rps to work with and just little patience to deal with this one atm.

My Apologies for bugging you on a post, but I've been waiting for several days for you to post your reply so I could move to the next scene. I don't go looking at rp resumes unless I want to work a specific rp with that person. I do not know what's going on in everyone's life. I see someone who I'm rping with online and they haven't posted for a while I get frustrated especially in a group rp. One x one rps I'll ask if it's dead and move on if it is, but group rps die when people are waiting on one person to post unless it's supposed to move slowly.

Let's just make sure nothing gets out of hand guys. If you want to get more in depth then please continue the conversation in PM's for now we've been stuck here for a longer time than I'm happy with.

It has been prolonged for quite a long time. A few family members came over today and they are staying over for a couple of days. I will post my starter sometime later in the hour and I will keep by my word but as of now, I need to go watch Mr. Peabody and Sherman with the little children.

d4bcb514569a73891ba6a771f26eaf02.jpg

Name:
Anastasia Knightly

Nicknames:
Ana

Personality:
Anastasia is always smiling when around others and blends into the popular groups well. She laughs at good jokes and seems awesome. However, that's just a wall. In truth, Ana is quiet and distant from others. But she knew from experience that she'd be bullied if she didn't hide her true colors. In her head, Anastasia is always saying bad things about the people around her. It's not that she's rude or anything, it's just become a habit over the months. She does it without even realizing it.

Despite the facts above, Anastasia has a good side to her. When it comes to friends who were actually able to see past her wall and accept it, she'll protect them at the cost of her own life. She is willing to help others, though she'll complain a lot at first. Ana is courageous and loves taking risks. Even though she has these few good traits, Ana is a complete and total realist. She gets straight to the point, finding it stupid to sugar coat things.

Biography/History:
Anastasia was adopted by her mom after she was found wrapped in a blanket sitting on a bench, hidden behind a bush. Anastasia grew up in a mansion since her mother was a famous author. Ana had no father since her mom's boyfriend left her shortly after finding out she couldn't have children. However, Anastasia didn't care. As she watched her mother work hard and become famous because of it, Ana wanted to do something that would make her known. After telling her mother this, she became a model and an actor. Though it was challenging to balance her careers with her school at the mere age of ten, she had her manager to help her. Ana had found him on the side of the street but saw potential in him. So, she brought him home when she was six.

After only two years, Anastasia had become known throughout the world and was popular. Her face was on every magazine and she starred in a few shows. However, life wasn't as great as one would think. Because she was beautiful and loved by most boys in her school, the girls hated her. They would bully her non-stop and Anastasia never told her mother. Through the months, this molded her into the girl she is today. When she started Eighth Grade, Anastasia had become who she is now and was accepted by the girls.

During this year, she gained a boyfriend. They dated until two months into freshman year. Ana had called him to meet her at the park at ten in the night cause she was having a meltdown and didn't want to bother her mother who had worked so hard for her. He had been walking on the sidewalk of the one-way street, almost to the park, when a drunk driver passed out and steered off the road. Anastasia's boyfriend was hospitalized and they said he'd never be able to walk again. Anastasia blamed herself greatly.

Despite that, she still worked and acted like she was fine. One day at school, she had gone to the school roof during lunch and stared at the ground below from the other side of the fence. Thoughts of suicide ran through her head but she was too much of a realist to ever actually do it. That was when Kyubey appeared. They spoke for a bit and at first, Anastasia was afraid. But after visiting her boyfriend the next day and watching as he cried in silence as he stared at the sky, she decided. That night, Anastasia wished that her boyfriend would be able to walk again. She became a magical girl and the next week, she watched as he walked out of the hospital.

But things changed. Anastasia quit her acting career so she had time for witches and school while still modeling. However, there was more. Apparently, her boyfriend had thought about a lot of things and decided they should break up. You can believe how upset this made her. Ana had just thrown her future away for him and that's how she was repaid. After that, Anastasia focused only on school, her career, but mostly her new responsibilities.

--
Weapons/Magical Weapon:
Two swords that look exactly alike but are more than that. The swords have a barrier that prevent anyone other than Anastasia to wield them and they return to their sheaths on their own if they feel that Ana has passed out or is far from them.

Items/Gadgets/Other Magical Abilities:
Anastasia has the power of Destruction. After making her wish, her powers hadn't been fully decided but after her boyfriend left her, hate grew in her heart and gave birth to her power. However, she can also heal injuries that aren't life threatening. To keep herself in check so she doesn't lose control of these abilities, she asked Kyubey to give her a mark. The tattoo looking thing on her chest is actually a mark that keeps her in check. If it feels things are getting out of hand, Anastasia will be swallowed up by a black light that makes her pass out and puts her powers to rest as well. She won't awake for an hour after this had happened. Anastasia's powers are rather dangerous. If she wanted, Anastasia could destroy a skyscraper in one move. Having the power of Destruction is a huge responsibility and one must take caution. However, most things Anastasia can do will not have affects. It is only major things that will leave an affect. When it comes to healing, she could fix broken bones, gouged out eyes, even a broken spinal cord. However, it cannot be so severe that the person will die within a few minutes. That's where her healing ability stops. Not much is known about her abilities as it's rare to have them. Especially Destruction and Healing together.

Finishing Move/Ultimate Attack:
She puts both swords up above her head and makes an X with them. The blades will glow a dark purple-black color. After concentrating all her power into the blades, she will open her eyes which will be completely black. The dark purple-black light will then grow larger. Anastasia will then quickly lower the X shaped swords in front of her and the swords will release the darkness throughout the whole room. Normally, this attack would greatly harm anyone around other than than the wielder but thanks to practice, Anastasia was able to learn how to control the attack to greatly harm only the one she chooses. However, this move requires complete concentration and it will drain quite a lot of energy. It will defiantly harm the target but after the light fades, Anastasia will have lost much energy and won't be able to fight anymore depending on how much energy she used before the final attack
---
Your wish:
"I wish Joseph will be able to walk again, like he did before the incident."

Your Soul Gem's Description and Color:
Anastasia's Soul Gem is a dark purple with golden bands coming down on four sides from the top. The base is gold with a star sign on it. The top has a star the same color as the gem itself, perched atop a small base of it's own.

Magical Girl/Boy outfit:
The design looks like this but with different coloring. Everything that is blue, is black and the trimmings are a dark purple. The things you see in the girls hair aren't on Anastasia.

--
Strengths:
-Talented in Fencing
-Practiced all types of Martial Arts
-A quick mind with quick feet to match
-Athletic

Weaknesses:
-Not good at long distance fighting
-Still needs to work on controlling her powers
-Sometimes has short power outbursts when she's in danger
-Always jumps into things without thinking

Last edited by a moderator:
Your powers are a bit vague at the moment. Could you please give more explanation into them?

Also in regards to her being a magical girl I'll be fine with that but is everyone else ok with that? We already have two player character magi girls already don't we? (This is directed to the other players not you Dreaming)

About her powers, how would you like me to add onto it? Would you prefer I say some things they could do?

Yes please explain what they can do/

It's perfectly fine with me.

I'm fine with that

Those powers give off a witch like vibe to me. Powers born of hatred, power of destruction, omnidirectional instant kill attack even though she has "learned to control it to only kill who she chooses as a target". Sounds like something that only a witch would use. I like the weapons, limiter and healing ability though. Other than the witch like powers, I'm cool with her.

Healing is honestly pointless as I've said but I've gotten tired of it so I'll leave it.

However I have to agree with Victor not only does your power seem really dark it also seems a bit op in my opinion after further inspection and given the circumstances. The ability to destroy an entire city is something multiple magical girls had to work together in witch form or become gods to do. I'm going to ask you to tone down the darkness part of it a bit and the scale of your power as well. Also the finishing move shouldn't be an instant kill unless there's some MAJOR draw backs. Kyoko's ability killed her and Mami's failed to completely wipe out a witch. It should be powerful but anything above a great chance to finish is something I'm trying to lay back on.

I'm confused. In the form it said, in parenthesis, that the final move would kill a witch. Why would you put that if it's not true. If you don't want what you ask for, don't ask for it. You specifically said the move should take out the witch once and for all.

About her supposedly OP powers, I will edit. Re-reading it, even I thought it was a little extreme.

What I meant is that it SHOULD kill a witch not that it will guarantee a witch's death. If we could also just instantly wipe out witches there wouldn't be much point in fighting stronger bosses.

Then please mention that on the form then so other people will not be confused. Also, I have edited her Final Attack so that it will defiantly hit the target but not kill them. However, it will greatly harm them seeing as how it is the Ultimate Attack.

Auto hitting isn't exactly something I'll approve of. Likewise you haven't toned down the dark aspect of the attack. Dark attacks are usually attributed in nature to witches. A large purple blast that effects it's intended targets is fair in my opinion. The way I see the attack working is not unlike DBZ's Reccome's Ultra Fighter Bomber.

link to the above move

Other than that note there's not much to say about her otherwise other than she is a rather decent melee range fighter that can use her swords rather well.

Well at the moment I see nothing wrong with it now but I'll ask
@Mad Magus @Victor Markov @Kaykay

to see if they are all fine with the sheet. The reason I'm doing this is because I missed a few things last time and I always like a group consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.