Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies on misspelling her name. As for him being on friendly terms with everyone, it's just how he is.

I have no given Radical acceptence to post in the IC nor has she made an OOC post so ignore her and I'll send a report.

Please don't send any reports on radical. I'm in one of her rps and it just started. It would be even more irritating than what she did for this rp if it were to die when it barely even began.

A report won't get her banned so much as remove the post.

Different reporting system than I'm used to. I started rping on gaiaonline.

I just checked to see if what I said was right on the money about being in an rp with radical and I couldn't find anything. My apologies I was wrong.

Anyways has anyone heard from Kay he/she hasn't posted in awhile.

Sorry, my alerts either didn't go off or got drowned out for this RP. Last time I checked I was still the last person who'd posted haha. I'm working on it now.

Vance, I think you missed my attempt to interact with your character in my second post. Whether it was on purpose or by accident I cannot tell, so I'll just chalk it up as simply overlooked. As I pointed out to magus, the greeting was directed at both Peter and Rosalyn and he's just naturally friendly. ^.^'

I saw your post I just thought it got edited when I went back to check it turns out I was looking at the wrong post.

Also how do you guys want to play out the school day? Do you want to do a timeskip after homeroom? Do you want to go and have a lunch break to interact with others a bit before school ends? Any other ideas?

I'm fine with whatever the group decides.

Probably skip to lunch or end of school.

Well skipping to the end of school gets us to Kyubey quicker of course but it also derails any chance of early character development that means something especially with Peter.

Alright, I vote lunch then.

guys I'm waiting for everyone to get to homeroom.

I'm just waiting on magus to post before I reply again.

Last edited:
@Mad Magus Hey any idea when you can post? The last post was on Tuesday.

I hate not receiving notifications.
I might post tonight.

And Victor... Rosalyn wasn't remotely close to Peter when you said hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.