Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't saying she was. I was saying he seen her and acknowledged her existence.

well someone has to post does it have to be me?

Well I don't know if I should post twice in a row.

That is fair enough Kay

I'm basically stuck waiting on Magus since I included his character in my post.

@Mad Magus Any chance of posting soon? We need to get moving one way or another.

At least have her ignore him then and then get to wherever her homeroom is. That's all we need to progress, I think.

That's fair enough, Magus. I don't care if she didn't hear Leon or if she heard him and flat out ignored him. Either way will work for me. Just please post. I'm waiting for you to make your move. I posted after you did and tried to include you in my post. I'm waiting out of respect because, unless I'm mistaken ( @VanceXentan, please correct me if I'm wrong on this) , there's a post order. Our characters could meet up later on in the rp if that's alright. I posted that post the way I did because he wouldn't know her name, but how she looks and behaves. Peter on the other hand, he would know because of who he is and how he gets to school. Rich people tend to stand out a lot.

There is no post orders. I view them as obstructive.

K. Thank you for clarifying that. ^.^

-Raises hand.- Hi, uhm, I was just wondering if it was a little too late to do a character sheet?

No you aren't but there hasn't been much activity in the IC FYI.

That's fine really, a few posts are better than no posts at all.~

f9b3d5361f19c57c55e490220b3f3be9.jpg

Name: Suki Riley
Nicknames: Faye
Appearance: (As seen above.)​

Personality: A very happy-go-lucky girl, Suki can be a very shy and quiet person, but when you meet her she is very charismatic and hyper. At first impressions, she can be seen as blunt with a crude behavior but as time goes on, she's really dedicated to making all of her friends happy.

Biography/History:​
Born and raised in a financially stable household, Suki Riley, the only child in the Riley household was a very dependent young girl, she didn't sleep by herself in her own room until she was ten years of age, always asked her parents for help with almost everything, and she was always afraid of isolation and that she could not possibly live her life without the help of other people. In return, a lot of people disfavored her, she was considered clingy and childish by her friends, and the number of people that liked being around her slowly faded away until it was just her parents, Viola and Lucan Riley.
Her loneliness was soon taken over by her obsession with books, her parents, being in a well paid job bought her hundreds of books well enough to stock a library. Her books were ranging from war history to romance novels. Her imagination ran wild and like the little child that she was growing up, she wanted to be the hero. Or at least, the one in the group of heroes with the most common sense and logic. She was quite intelligent in academics due to her fiery passion for reading and a lot of people were attracted to her brains but always made fun of her name. She always chased them away by being too excitable and happy whenever a new person came along and as the name teasing grew on, she decided that enough was enough and people should address her as Faye. Even with the name change she was always left out of groups and small talk. Whenever she came home she would lock herself up in her room, re-reading books and dreamed that one day, people would like her more.

Wanting to make a change to her personality, Faye requested that her parents bought books on how to become more likable. Her mother stepped in and told her to always be graceful, kind, and elegant, and those three personality traits were the first steps to becoming a wonderful woman. But as time grew on, her dependency towards others just got worse. A few days before her thirteenth birthday, Suki asked her parents for help on a school project, feeling a bit useless and thought that she couldn't do the project on her own. Her parents turned down her request for help and she broke into tears, begging her parents to help her with the "stupid project." Her father broke into an outrage, telling her that she was a big girl and that she should start doing things on her own before bad things begin to happen. Her father being under the influence of alcohol was about to raise a hand at her, but Faye broke into a sprint, running into her room and barricading the door, absolutely terrified of her parents. She ripped apart her school project, yelling "Useless!" throughout the night. Faye rushed to her books, skimming through the pages and ripping out pages that talked about being liked. She stuck those pages to her wall and promised herself that she would become the person that didn't have to be dependent on others if it was the last thing she did.
--
Weapons/Magical Weapon: Multi-tailed whip, three to be exact. On each tail, there are multiple heated poppers each with a temperature of 90 degrees Fahrenheit (32 degrees Celsius.) trailing down the whip.
Items/Gadgets/Other Magical Abilities: The control over heat.
Finishing Move/Ultimate Attack: The handle of her whip thins out and lengthens into an arrow as the thong, fall, and popper (Yes, I did look up parts of a whip.) forms into a bow with a height of 6ft. This weapon is heat charged and deals a maximum heat of 212 degrees Fahrenheit (100 degrees Celsius, the boiling point of water.)
---
Your wish: "I wish I didn't have to rely on anyone anymore."
Your Soul Gem's Description and Color: Suki's gem color is lavender, a graceful and elegant color, like her mother told her to be. Her soul gem is located on her arm, worn as a type of armband in the shape of a triangle.

Magical Girl/Boy Outfit:
985521081.jpg

--​
Strengths:
= Skillful in ranged attacks.
= Her aim in ranged attacks is almost perfectly accurate.
= Knowledgeable when it comes to strategic planning, due to her reading books on war history.

Weaknesses:
= Suffers greatly in melee attacks.
= Takes a while to start being comfortable around people, especially when it comes to making friends.
= Has a hard time saying no to help on both the receiving and giving side.
= Self defense is not at its prime.

Other: Height: 5''7 Weight: 101 pounds.​

I'll accept your character as far as I'm aware there is nothing wrong with your character. You may post in the IC.

@Mad Magus, I get that she isn't going to reply to Leon and I'm cool with that. Just pick how she's not going to reply and post already. I'm not changing how I worded my post for two reasons. One, he doesn't know your character's name. But he knows the rumours that would be flying around about her and what she physically looks like. He has a photographic memory and is friendly unless the right (or wrong) buttons are pushed. He would've seen her around the school unless this is her first year there, in which case I will change you post. "She was an anomaly of a teenager in a town like this. New Yorkers barely had a reason to smile of a morning. But Rosalyn did! She never had to stop smiling. Years from now the only thing people would remember about her would be her weird, never-ending smile that didn't disappear no matter how many times she ate lunch alone". And two, there was no mention of proximity between the three characters only that both Rosalyn and Peter were seen and given a friendly, general greeting. I don't care which way you go about having her not hearing Leon. It will not offend me if she ignores him or just doesn't hear him.

I'm dropping this.
I don't post every other day all the time. I'm with family I only see once a year
And I don't like people bugging me to post when my resume says that sometimes I only post once a week.

Well I didn't look at your resume and a little warning about not being able to post for a while due to irl events in ooc would've been appreciated and we could've avoided this mess.

It's a common courtesy thing. Give some warning in ooc if you are rping with others and not going to be posting for x amount of time to keep people from bugging you for a reply and avoid strangling the rp due to your failure to communicate efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.