Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry just wanted to let you know.

Name: Leon Corvinus
Nicknames: Leo the lion, Leon the lionheart, Leo's raven.
Appearance: Leon dresses like a biker. Black jeans, black muscle shirt, black steel toe boots, and a black leather jacket. (Some think he's a punk, but he doesn't care.) He is very well built for his age and has some well defined muscles. He has blond hair set in a low flat top and he has piercing steel blue eyes.
Personality: Leon is strong, courageous, protective and not likely to back down from a confrontation. He is also very religious and often quotes the bible when he goes into battle.

When Leon fights, he gives it his all. Never letting up until its over. Always one to charge head-first into the frey no matter the odds. His desire to save and protect those he cares about, friends and family, driving him on and keeping him fighting for justice and sometimes he fights for the wrong side, but he quickly makes up for his mistake.

Leon is friendly unless someone pushes the right, or wrong, buttons. He is also honest, but he doesn't talk about what happened to Victor. Leon is also very loyal to his friends until he feels betrayed. He then severs the ties he has to the one who betrayed him in order to keep from holding onto the pain. The old sever the ties, end the pain mentality. He is also very dedicated to whatever tasks he sets out to do and doesn't like leaving something unfinished. He's also a stubborn one with the "watch me" attitude. Anyone who says he can't, he'll try to prove them wrong. Anyone who claims he'll fail makes him strive to succeed that much more. He never gives up no matter what life throws at him. But deep down he is afraid of losing another friend or anyone close to him.

Biography/History: Leon was always a kind and gentle person unless provoked and it usually took a lot to get under his skin, but seeing someone being bullied usually did the trick. He had one friend he couldn't save though. His best friend, Victor. One day the two were walking somewhere and Victor was hit by a drunk driver. Leon's best friend died almost immediately before his eyes and Leon started learning how to fight. Before Victor's untimely demise, Leon often talked bullies out of whatever they were doing. He took up Kendo, Karate, street fighting, jiu-jitsu, Hapkido. At one point he even took up throwing knives durring his personal time. He's also a self taught knife fighter. Anything to keep him from thinking about how Victor died and how powerless he was to even save his best friend. He was running from the pain. He needed something. Anything to keep his mind occupied. He kept being the one who stood up to bullies and others who picked on others. He hides his pain behind a mask of confidence and kept pushing through the pain. He kept being himself because he thinks, no believes, that's what Victor would've wanted for him. He memorized two poems and a quote so far. One poem being loveless and the other one he doesn't know the title to. The quote he memorized was the what's your deepest fear quote. All of them reflected him in one way or another. And his fear is not being physical, emotionally and spiritually strong enough to save or protect those close to him. His parents were always away on mission trips with their church, so he didn't see them that often. He learned to be independent at a young age and he kept his studies up and trained his mind to remember important details over time. At school, he focuses on his classes and stops bullies when he sees them in the act. His studies kept his mind occupied while stopping bullies made him feel somewhat better, but the pain of losing his best friend remained and is ever slowly fading away.
--
Weapons/Magical Weapon: a set of Austrian sword bayonets with custom grips.
Items/Gadgets/Other Magical Abilities: fire manipulation. Leon often coats his weapons in flames he can send out with a quick charge and slash either horizontally, vertically or diagonally. He also uses chains to help him with his mobility and to bind his opponents. He can summon several bayonets like Mami did with her rifled percussion cap muskets, but not in the same manner as she did. Often cutting, stabbing or throwing his bayonets with practiced accuracy only summoning six to eight at the most when he throws these bayonets. And only two when he is going for hand to hand combat.
Finishing Move/Ultimate Attack: Lion's rush. Leon coats his weapon in blindingly brilliant flames and launches a flaming slash akin to the Getsuga Tenshō from his bayonets and follows up with a devistating series of strikes from different directions resembling the omni-slash Cloud uses.
---
Your wish: "I wish I was strong enough to protect the people I care about. Strong enough to make sure I don't loose anyone else."
Your Soul Gem's Description and Color: a brilliant gold in the shape of a diamond set in the back of his left glove.
Magical Boy outfit: Leon's outfit changes to reassemble Cloud Strife's from final fantasy VII Advent Children, but a brilliant golden color instead of a dark black.
--
Strengths: knife fighter, throwing knives, mma, somewhat of a berserker (double edged sword), cares about those around him which drives him to fight harder, unpredictable fighter, quick study, photographic memory.

Weaknesses: berserker, not a good strategist, headstrong, has The "I have a plan of attack. Attack." mindset, overprotective of those he is around, wildcard.
--
Other: Leon will try to find the target before anyone else and spare anyone from fighting if he can help it. He also covers his gem with a larger set of leather half finger gloves.

As far as I'm aware his CS is acceptable unless the others have something wrong with it you may post in the IC.

5be64059457602e28419b6c7f5289d01.jpg
*I do not own this character's art. Artwork credit goes to the respected owner
I want the Flowers to Bloom again

Name
Ambrosia Matildia

Nicknames
Amber
Flora
Flower

Appearance
Shown in the picture above, however, her hair is let down and fades into a lighter hazel colour.

Personality
Soft spoken and calm, she is cool and collected and will perform all tasks with perfection. She is also very kind and caring, but of course, that is a facade, as she is actually extremely sadistic, and will not hesitate to kill upon sight. She is also very deceiving and manipulative, and so that averts all negative attention from her, to another person. The best way to describe her is refreshing and calming as a scented, spring breeze. She takes criticism very well, and she is able to play her cards right even while in the middle of a plan if something were to get off track. Another thing is that she has trouble depending and trusting someone, mainly due to paranoia and past events.

She is always seen talking to flowers, caring for them constantly as well. Plants were pretty much the only thing that keeps her sane, calming her nerves and thus keeping her off the verge of despair. After her wish, she had opened up a little more, becoming a slightly more cheerful girl, however, she is still slightly paranoid.

Biography/History
As a child, she was always verbally, emotionally, and physically abused by her own parents, causing her to fall into depression and paranoia. Poor interaction with the world and constant mental torment had caused her to completely shut off all emotions in herself, spare calm, and psychopathic. Years after shutting off her emotions, she snuck into her parents' room and lured them downstairs, telling them that there was a robber, causing them to run downstairs. She had hidden all phones at this point, and while their backs were turned, she stabbed both of them.

It had been 5 years since the incident, and people were unable to solve the case, and thus, it had gone cold. Ever since the incident, she had been living with her grandparents who live by the country side, even though she does hang with her friends at times, and her friend's parents seem to have taken a liking to her due to her innocent aura, which is also why people were unable to solve the case, as her alibi was that she was in her room hiding, unable to call the police as the phone was downstairs. However, she has been suspected of many murders in the past, all which had gone cold.

It was due to living on the country side and being near flowers and plants that calmed her nerves, and she had grown a strong affection for both her grandparents. After they had both passed away at the age of 12, she was sent back to New York and was adopted at these of 14, living a life of luxury with her single mother.

After a few months, she had made a wish and made a contract with Kyubey, and since then, she had been communicating with flowers and fighting witches for a little while, allowing her to settle in with her magic and such. At first, the scenes scared her, but she was able to brave through it all. She had been a Magic Girl for at most 3 months at this point.

--

Weapons/Magical Weapon
A wand of some sort, the length as long as her leg and it has a flower decoration just above the handle.

Items/Gadgets/Other Magical Abilities
She is able to perform flower based magic with the wand, such as a flurry of petals. She can also raise plants from the ground, like making a huge sun flower pop out of the ground. In short, plant manipulation.

Finishing Move/Ultimate Attack
She will incase the target in a large lotus flower bud, and as the bud slowly kills the target, it will bloom in blood, thus killing the target so badly that their body would no longer be recognizable. She may only use this when her target is unable to retaliate.

---

Your wish
"I wish for the flowers to do my ever bidding, even past death.
The flowers will serve me.
Because nobody but them are trustworthy.
I wish for the flowers to make me the most powerful
Because only they will stay by my side.
I won't lose. Magic or Witch. Flowers won't abandon me."

Your Soul Gem's Description and Color
In the shape of a flower petal, worn on the lace on her wrist.

Magical Girl/Boy outfit
As seen above.

--
Strengths​
  • Agile
  • Skilled with Magic
  • Ability to Command Flowers
  • Considerable tactician
  • High patience and Restraint (From suppressing psychopathic feelings)

Weaknesses​
  • Lack of ability to trust others
  • Cannot do well in poor, environmental areas
  • Paranoia
  • Psychopathic (When it leads to it)
  • Sadistic (Very rarely)
  • Despair may cause her to kill her allies (Highly unlikely)
--​
I've actually wanted to ask something, is it alright if I some point purposely make her a witch? I actually would like to play as a witch with her at one point, however not too early in the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer the Cs be a bit more lengthy/fleshed out but the thing is your character's backstory doesn't fit in with the setting. The majority of our time is spent between going out and fighting witches, spending time at school or at someone's house/interacting. I don't think your character would conceivably be in this setting.

Also I don't think the cops would just let her live all alone at the age of fifteen. Especially in New York City where there's dozens of orphanges and what not. Likewise the school we're going to, Saint Augustus, is a school made for kids who intend to learn and get kicked out if they don't.

Also it seems your character is low on the self esteem side. Why wouldn't she just quickly turn into a witch? Witches are made by despair/giving up on life.

In terms of combat could you do a little bit better at explaining your powers? I don't understand quite how they work. And does the tip of your wand just have a pointy end?

Likewise unless you intend to edit it in how does she have 'combat experience' she murdered her family. That's not quite the same as getting into a big fight constantly. Also I wouldn't give her swordsmanship experience as she has no real experience in fencing or with actual swords. My character Peter was a member of the fencing club at Saint Augustus and he trained in self defense with his mother.

On a separate note since I didn't notice the bottom request as a Witch she'd be pretty much targeted by all of the other magical boys and girls and taken out rather quickly. Peter wouldn't hold his blows even if he knew it was her and they were friends for example. So I'd have to lean towards no. If you want to make your character a witch near the end of the roleplay so be it but she'd be pretty much targeted on the spot by at least two magical children.

@Teomessos Doesn't exacty look like you know PMMM, if I do say so myself. Cause Witches pretty much lose coherent thought

Magus do I need to get my posting stick and beat you with it?

I edited it, sorry about that xD

Alright, so I changed/added more to her backstory and out all the sword stuff, probably. I think I may have forgotten to take out some stuff or change it, so tell me if you find anything.

I still don't have a clear idea on how she fights people. Is it like Batman Arkham's poison Ivy? And I'm not even sure if witches have blood or not. Also I assume your gem color is red due to the rose?

Also Saint Augustus is in Manhattan (A slightly different version of Manhattan but Manhattan all the same artistic geography if you will) where is your character located in the city?

I still don't have a clear idea on how she fights people. Is it like Batman Arkham's poison Ivy? And I'm not even sure if witches have blood or not. Also I assume your gem color is red due to the rose?

Also Saint Augustus is in Manhattan (A slightly different version of Manhattan but Manhattan all the same artistic geography if you will) where is your character located in the city?
Well the blooming in blood part is like a figure of speech I suppose. She is more like Cosmos from Fairy Tail I guess (Though I didn't intend to make her like that). It's more of a pinkish red colour, sorry for not stating that earlier.

As for location.. I'm not to familiar with the geography at all, so I searched it up. She lives in the southern part, say lower Manhattan if that's right.

Alright does anyone else have anything to say about her Cs? Anything that I may have missed or any other arguments?

Well I can always improvise. I mean, usually my role play makes up for my character sheets, but ehh.. Character sheets weren't my forte to begin with xD

Well if your fine with the chance of perma death by other players than I suppose I'll accept the character assuming no one else has a problem with it.

I'm irked. NOBODY IS FRIENDS WITH ROSALYN
Umm.... Hi there. Leon said hello to her. My getting was to both Peter AND Rosalyn.

Yes but the implications...you're vagueish in your post and you made it seem like you were on friendly terms with everyone... I don't think we all even really have friends with other characters right now.

And you spelled her name wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.