Psyren

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Continue with the story? 3 Votes decide.

• Continue

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Wait just a little more.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAH!
The scream of a Man comes from behind them. It came from a building that seems to have been a storehouse.
As they turn around they see a dreadful scene. A Creature that looks like a giant mutated centipede, with razor sharp feet and blades on it's mouth comes out right behind a Adult.
He-Help me!
It was already too late. Before he even had the chance of running away, the monster pierced his body with it's feet. But it was not over yet.
The monster was about to attack the group as a voice comes from somewhere.
I won't let you!
A fellow classmate jumps from the roof of the storehouse. With a shortsword he slashes the Monster's head in two and lands in front of the group.
Both, his clothes and face were coated in sand and dust. His body was bruised and battered.
You. What are you doing here?!
It doesn't sound or look like he is happy to see some familiar faces.

Seriack, who was already lost, was scared witless, almost, when the Creature emerged. But as the young man killed it, and asked his question, recognition shown in Seriack's eyes. He recognized the voice, if not the person. He had talked to him only a day before...

"Nova...?" Seriack asks, bewilderment evident in his voice.

Nova walks straight to seriack. He drops his sword in front of him, grabs him by his shirt and lifts him.
What are you doing here!?
You called Psyren with the red card didn't you? Moron! Do you have any idea what you have done?

"No! I have no idea! I didn't really think it would work!!!" Seriack exclaims back, trying to explain that he had thought it had just been an urban myth and nothing more.

You curious... i-diot...
His strength suddenly left him and Nova fell on the ground.
He is still breathing but he is not trying to stand up. Though it's better to say that he can't.

Tamsin turned to watch the horror, and immediately wished that she hadn't. She had never seen a dead body, let alone someone actually dying before her eyes. She wanted to throw up, or burst into tears, or both. It was only pure shock that kept her from either one. This only intensified as the beast was slain by none other than Nova.

The rather bewildered girl noted his anger, and thought about asking what gave him the right to dictate what was and wasn't right for them, but thought better of it as Nova grabbed Seriack. This time she did mean to intervene, though as she had been about to attempt to placate them, Nova seemed to lose all his strength.

"We all thought it was a fake." Tamsin said quietly, partially to Seriack, also to herself. As she was saying this, she dropped to her knees beside Nova, using what little first aid skills she had to check him over. "Does anyone have some water on them?" She questioned the group, thinking that if anyone was need of it now, it was probably this guy.

Phil riding on Luna showed up. "What I miss?" Phil asked as he walked over to the group. he then looked around at their surroundings then at Nova "I suggest we find some shelter." He said to the group oblivious to the now dead centipede on steroids and meth.

((since you ignore my rules. I will ignore your post.
The other players are free to keep going with him although i don't recommend it.))
Nova has a high fever and will probably not be able to fight for a while. He has a hard time to keep himself awake.
Listen.
This is a game. If you clear this game, you can return home.
Find a pay... phone. There are probably... more people. That's... the start.

He managed to point into a direction before passing out. He pointed to the storehouse where the monster came from.
His shortsword lies on the ground.

Seriack stares at the shortsword... He'd played Knights with his younger brother when he was alive and had even messed around with swords in his free time. He picks it up. "Can anyone carry Nova?" He asks the group. Seriack gave the sword a few test swings a little ways from the group, although he may be worthless with it, at least it was better than his fists.

((totally forgot. just delete my last post or edit it))

"I can." Phil said as he walked over to Nova and knelt down beside him. "He's burning up. We best get this Game done and over with" Phil said as he lifted the teen and placed him on his shoulders. "Let's get started, shall we?"

Vivian felt like fainting when she saw the man get killed. She could only stare in horror as the monster got killed and the boy walked over to the group. He was angry, and seemingly knew Seriack. `So his name is Nova..`Was the only though in her mind. `Get a grip! You have to focus!`she shaked her head and picked up her phone. The boy fainted and Tamsin hurried to him. "I don't have really anything on me." she shaked her head when Tamsin asked for water. That Seriack guy apparently planned to use Novas sword. `At least better than nothing.` She nervously stepped closer to Tamsin. "Wonder what was that thing? And are you sure we should be heading that way? To where that monster came from? Though I admit it seems to be the only option." She was getting nervous and trying not to look at the mans and the monsters bodies was getting on her nerves.

Kyy follows the group. "So where is this anyway?" He looks around.

"Who really knows..." Seriack says in reply, but looks over at Nova. Why would he want to come here...? Seriack asks himself as he walks toward the building Nova had pointed at, a little ahead of the group.

Tamsin allowed the others in the group to take control, as she was far more comfortable being led, despite the fact that somewhere in her there was a strength that she had so far allowed to go undiscovered. It didn't matter. Seriack handled the sword, and hopefully knew what to do with it, while Phil volunteered to carry Nova. "He seems to know what's going on here, and he has no reason to want us harmed. So, I suppose we should trust him." Tamsin voiced her thoughts quietly, only making brief eye contact with Vivian. But, they all seemed to move off together, so it appeared that they were melding fairly well as a group, "This isn't a game." Tamsin only muttered this to herself, as she didn't want to force that slightly angered opinion on anyone else. This was their lives, and whatever anyone else might call it, it seemed to be survival, rather than anything else.

In the warehouse where darkness sleeps, also sleeps a young girl. Her pink hair glows dimly, as the ribbon in her hair dances with the wind that seeps through the entrance. She is visually quite a contrast to her surroundings.

Her body lies still as the group of youths approach her. No sound or movement comes from the girl as they come nearer. She has no sense of danger, nor a sense to welcome the strangers. There she lies, becoming as still as the warehouse she is in. One could think she has passed from the world of the living...

That is, until she starts to snore.

Phil spotted the pink haired girl as he set Nova down as gentely as possible, propping him up against a crate. "Looks like we have another survivor." Phil said as he pulled out a cigar from his breast pocket, along with a cigar punch and Zipo. after a few moments he lit up the cigar and sucked in a healthy amount of smoke before blowing it out, creating a cloud infront of his face. "Mmm, Honduran... Maduro wrapper... Medium full bodied." He said to himself as he savored the tobacco stick that he held between his index, middle and thumb.

"Where did he want us to go...? He said something about a phone both, but I can't remember where he said it was..." Seriack says. He approaches the sleeping, pink-haired survivor.

Vivian walked with the rest of the group, not because she thought it was the best option, but because it was safer that way. As they got closer to the building, they noticed a pink-haired girl. Vivian got curious of her. "Do you think we should wake her up?" she suggests not sure of herself while looking around for that phone booth Seriack was looking for. Just a quick glance around the room and she turns her attention to the pink-haired girl. "Do you think she got here the same way we did?"

Peacefully Ashling slumbered, as the group of strangers made their approach. The more they spoke the more she stirred, until she started mumbling.

"Mmm...phone...must call...pizza..." She said this as her head slightly shifts towards the direction of a familiar object in the distance. As seen before, there stands a payphone against a wall, eerily beckoning to be used.

The payphone seems to be broken. The cables are not plugged in. But beside that it looks fine. It even has some buttons on the side. A "help" button, one that looks like a headset, a "memo" and a "reset" button.
The headset is in it's hold and beside some scratches it looks fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.