Psyren

Continue with the story? 3 Votes decide.

• Continue

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Wait just a little more.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not that you seem to be in much condition to do anything either." Kevin added. He stayed standing, facing Nova, watching others pass by in his periphery. A few moments of stony silence came from him; then he turned and continued to the building, irritated. While Kevin didn't like giving up the argument, he figured this was a time to go about his opponent's request, since Kevin was on Nova's side overall.

`Oh great.` Vivian groaned to herself and sped up. She was worried about Nova, but Kyy gave him a sword, and he seemed like he could at least stand up by now. She followed the others towards the building.

((My apologies for not being very active here. I'll post more often from now on.))
Nova took his sword back and with that was capable of fighting again. But unfortunately a new enemy has arrived.
With a fall from some high point, a humanoid creature landed behind Nova. It seemed to be a combination of human and machine ((I'll leave it to your imagination))
It grabbed nova from behind and jumped with him to the building where the group headed to originally. Both of them went straight through the wall and nova dropped his sword. It was lying at the entrance to the building.
Noises can be heard from the 2 floor.

Kyy runs forward and grabs the blade. "Fri Ken monsters."

It never rains but it pours. Tamsin wasn't foolish enough to think this would be an easy ride, but the rate at which problems posed themselves did seem a little bit unfair. Unfortunately, there was nothing any of them could do but fight the mechanical monster, as well as whatever other creatures revealed themselves. She winced as the thing and Nova crashed through the wall - the noise was deafening.

Moments later, she yelled at Kyy, "Get into cover! You can't take it in the open." She was no warmonger, but it seemed a better idea to sneak in the rubble and strike it side on or behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.