Psyren

Continue with the story? 3 Votes decide.

• Continue

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Wait just a little more.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as doors went both ways, Tamsin thought she'd head in through what most used as their escape route from school. She didn't have a clue why she would need to go to the office, but seeing as she wasn't one to flout the rules, she headed there anyway. Her progress was only halted when she came across two of the others that had been called, though they were seemingly intending to make a run for it. "Do you have any idea what this is about?" Tamsin directed this at both of them as they all converged on the door. None of them were particular friends, and they alll had entirely different personalities. It just didn't make sense.

Seriack didn't recognize the redhead at first, but when she asked about what was going on, he thought about the two girls that had been called as well... He wracked his brain, trying to remember who she was. After a few seconds, the name came to him, Tamsin. The other must be Vivian, then. He opened his mouth and says, "I have no idea... But I've never been to the Principal's office... And all this talk of fake cops being there as well... I'd rather not deal with something I didn't do." Seriack looks between the two, one obviously trying to escape and the other heading to the office. He really didn't want to get into trouble for something he didn't do.

((You'll have to convince Seriack to go if you two decide to.))

Phil spotted the three and headed over to them. "Hey, you guys get called to the office too?" He asked as he adjusted his glasses on his nose. he then reached in his pocket and felt the card there, wondering if it had to do with this. he dismissed the thought knowing it was highly improbable.

"Yes, but I don't intend on heading there... Not with the cops that are supposed to be there..." He says in reply to the newcomer. He wasn't going into an explanation as to why, let them think what they want.

((For Kyy))
The principal was not in the room. There was just a tall Police officer with sunglasses and a white trench coat.
Good day. I'm with the police.
According to our Informants, you found my Phone Card.
((For the group at the gate.))
A slender man with with sunglasses and a white trench coat approaches the group.
My my. Good that i remained here. I almost missed you.
Hand over the red cards. You don't have any idea what you are dealing with kids.

Kyy looks at him. "And according to my informants, you're full of shit. I'd like to see a badge before I continue speaking with you."

"I'm sorry, but i would like to see a warrant. And if you don't have one, well then have a nice day." Phil replied dryly. He had a feeling something was off about the man and he wasn't about to comply unless he was legit.

Vivian saw the same two she had seen yesterday now near the main exits. `So that red hair is.. Tamsin, and that scarred guy is Seriack? That means that other guy is Phil?` She smiles a little to Seriacks answer to Phil. "I'm not going either, for the same reason."

The slender man appears freaking Vivian out. "I would like to see your badge or a warrant too. There are far too many rumors for me to just give it to someone like this."

((For Kyy))

My badge? Sure.
He pulls out a Police badge from his Trench coat. It is not a fake, a original without any doubt.
Now then. My phone card?
He holds his hand to Kyy to get his card.
In the same moment, Kyy's Phone starts to ring. The Police officer reacts to this and shouts at Kyy
Don't pick up!
((For the group at the gate.))
He pulls out a Police badge from his Trench coat. It is not a fake, a original without any doubt.
Now give me the cards. Listen. They are dangerous. If you keep them you will get into a lot of trouble.
The Phones of each of them starts to ring. It's a unknown number.
Shit! Throw the cards away now!

((Take a guess what you have to do. Small hint: Don't let go of the cards.))

Kyy pulls his phone out, emptying his pockets at the same time. All that is there are his cigarettes and lighter, the card hidden inside. "It's in my locker." He picks up. "Hello?"

Vivian stares at the badge. `So I guess they aren't fake afterall, but I still don't trust them.`"Sorry, I think I left the card in my bag in the class room." she lies to the police while pretending to rummage through her pockets. She digs up her phone when it starts ringing. She frowns at the police. `What's the big deal?`and answers the phone partly to annoy him. She didn't usually answer unknown numbers, but that police was acting sort of high and mighty, so she answered. "Hello?"

Seriack stared at his pocket as it rang... He had lost his phone yesterday. Ignoring the cop, and almost everything else around him, he pulled out the phone, HIS phone. It was impossible, but there it was. The number calling him was an unknown number, but he didn't care. Seriack came out of his surprise enough to sneer at the cop as he answered his phone.

"Hello...?"

"Yeah... Fuck you. no warrant no card." Phil replied as he walked off to answer his phone. "Y'ello?" He said as he walked outside. when he was sure noone was watching he manifested a Harley Davidson, custome made two toned chopper, Hopped on and took off with the phone to his ear awaiting an answer.

True to her nature, Tamsin remained quiet, feeling that the others in this group were better equipped to stick it to the man. She was a law abiding citizen, and despite her uncertainties about this policeman, she still doubted her abiliity to go against his orders. When her phone rang, along with the others, Tamsin answered it without thinking, frowning as she listened to the voice, "Who is this?" She couldn't help but ask, though she doubted any answer would be forthcoming. Instead of waiting for it, Tamsin made the decision to tag along with the others, "You know, I think I put mine in my locker too..." She was a terribly liar, and had the situation been less dire, it might have been enough to make others burst out laughing.

The moment they take the phone, Nemesis Q appears out of nowhere.
He stands above the school in midair. He raises his hands and the area around the students seems to fall apart into dust. Their consciousness fades and blacks out.
As they wake up, they are not in the school anymore, let alone in a town. A whole new world lies before them. A dead world.

Before their eyes is a desert, with only a few tall and damaged leftovers of once proud buildings, endless amounts of sand, and a sky that is completely covered by dark clouds. Some phone masts, some with and without cables, are the only thing that gives away what kind of civilization lived here
The air is dry, but it is not hot.
Not a single man or animal can be seen, but at least they all appeared in the same place. The 5 (with out latest member 6) students stand on a rock cliff, and have the sad view of this world before them.

The Female voice comes from the cellphones.
Your world is now Co-Ne-Ct-Ed.
And then it hangs up.

((End of chapter one. "Urban Myth"))

Seriack's eyes go wide as the world around him shatters and turns to dust. The time between him blacking out and waking once more, standing on the cliff felt like an eternity, but only lasted seconds. As the voice spoke those last few words and hung up, Seriack dropped the phone. It fell, bouncing off the side of the cliff to plunge to the ground below. Seriack's mouth hangs agape as he views in the world around him, his mind not able to comprehend what happened or where he was. He stood there... In complete and utter shock.

Kyy closes his phone and puts it in his pocket. "Finally... Home..." He lights up a cigarette.

She had alreaddy started to panic, seeing as she really wasn't used to being in trouble with the law. Needless to say, as the world began to crumble, and her vision rapidly faded, this terror only mounted further. At least she was granted some respite from this as she blacked out completely. What blessed relief.

Upon returning to herself, Tamsin was shocked into being calm. The already fairly pale girl was now white as a sheet, eyes wide as saucers as she simply gaped at the world that now stood, broken before her. Tamsin felt her legs threatening to crumple beneath her, but the determined girl simply clenched her fists, murmuring, "What the hell did we get ourselves into?" It was by now, blindingly obvious that they had all become tangled in something way bigger than they could handle.

Phil lands face first in the sandy street as his Chopper was removed from reality. Slowly getting to his feet, he spits out a mouthful of sand and blood. he then looked around and found himself in this strange world. "Luna, we are not in equestria anymore..." He said as the manifestation of Princess Luna walked up next to him, oblivious to the others that were there.

"I can see that Phil. well what is thou going to do?" She asked as she looked at the others there.

Phil manifested a Honduran cigar and lit it up. blowing out a plume of tobacco smoke he replied "Luna my dear, I have no Idea..."

Vivian hoped she wouldn't had picked up the phone when everything around turned to dust. Then she luckily passed out. Seemingly an eternity later she wakes to ....a desert? She could only stare in terror seeing the place they ended up to. She hears a woman saying something about her world being connected. All of her muscles give up and she drops the phone on the sand. It was similar to the sound of the phone booth, maybe even the same voice, but Vivians brains didn't work well enough to tell for sure. `So this is Psyren? What have I gotten myself into?` The fact that no-one else knew what was going on made her feel a little easier, completely against common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.