Project: Stay Alive

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
-looks over at antler boy- NOW THAT IS A MEAL!

He only drinks his piss in one episode, and in another he uses his piss as a heater in Iceland I believe, but he also drinks the moisture out of Elphant dung and half digested Camel food he got from cutting open a dead camel's stomach

uh huh, well then, lets go get you some REAL food, not...snack food ^_^

YAY FOOOODDD!!! (She is a ravenous eater and one of those people who can eat all they want and not gain a single pound)

*pulls Kala along towards a 24 hour all you can eat buffet* ^_^ come on hun...besides, you dont know where the elk has been anyway

I can do a nearly spot on impression of Bear Grylls

-sniffs the air and smells the food- yeah don't want parasites or bacteria from wild meat! -sniffs again- mmmmmmmmm I smell chicken and beeeeeeeffffff!

If this thread is any indication about the frequency of posts in our main thread, methinks we better make a postign order! ^_^

I wanna make own survival show, called Man is Epic! and my character shall be Shark Broylz

DOWN WITH THE ESTABLISHED ORDER!!!! part animals need no order...we follow our own rules *sticks tongue out* (but you might be right)

*totally shakes it*

-stops playing and dives into the endless piles of chicken and beefand starts singing- FOOOD GLORIOUS FOOD HOT CHICKEN AND BEEEEEFFFFF