Project Liberation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
UPDATE: WE ARE GOING TO BE STARTING ON FRIDAY. University can be unpredictable sometimes, so I hope you can forgive the delay.

@Beowulf As I have already said on the Discord, you are in. @Mglo Just change the handgun's name to something more serious, give your sheet a read for minor errors and then post it in the Character Index! It is good to go.

ANNOUNCEMENT: AS ALREADY STATED ON DISCORD, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH THE STARTING POST TODAY, SO IT WILL BE UP TOMORROW MORNING. EVERYONE GET YOURSELVES READY.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mglo
@Shavynel Three relatively minor things and Kal is cleared. First, Plasmic Pulse would not be able to ignite fuel-based engines, because I do not think that is possible. Second, one-man ships should not have MBR systems (save for communications) as the technology is bigger than that. Third, Anti-MBR is denied for now, though I may allow something like that further down the line. Would not want to make things too easy at the start, would we?

@Lstorm Thanks!

Took out the fiery bits of Plasmic Pulse. Are you okay with the ionization / malfunction, or would you prefer I chop that too?

Anti-MBR gone. It was kind of a stretch goal. xD Mostly, I wanted Kal to have to deal with the fact she can't science everything anymore.

For the ray fleet MBR, I totally meant she'd send out an MBR comms summoning them all home, not that they would suddenly all appear at her side! Added a word to make that clear.