Prinxiety Rp

"...mnhm-...y-yeah-"

He studied Virgil for a bit before nodding and going downstairs to make the food

He sighed, following him

He managed to find a couple eggs in the fridge and cracked them into a pan, humming to himself as he did so

He sat down at the counter, going on his phone and nervously bouncing his leg up and down. He couldn't tell Roman now- I mean, he had already told him it was fine, so it was fine. He could handle it.

He sung quietly to himself as he flipped the egg in the pan ((do you flip the eggs? I don't cook-)) before grabbing a plate and putting an egg on it and giving it to Virgil with a fork "Voila~ Eggs"

He forced a smile, taking the plate "...thanks"

He nods, cooking another egg for himself

He pokes at the egg on his plate, leg bouncing. He wasn't planning to really eat it- He felt bad about that but he really didn't think he could stomach it, so he just deiced to push it around so it looked like he ate something.

He sat down with his food a couple minuntes later and realized Virgil hadn't eaten anything "is something wrong?"

He winced "...U-uh no?-..."

"Is it you not being able to eat or my food? I can make something eleese if that's the problem.."

"No I!-...I like it I just-...Um...i'm s-sorry..."

"Is there anything I can do to help..?"

"I-...I don' know...Im sorry-...I don't..."

"Okay how about this- I'll eat the eggs if you don't want them, and during lunch break we can either get you school food or go buy some snacks or something so you'll have at least something to eat. That sound good or nah?"

He nodded "...that sounds fine-....I-...sorry for not eating the eggs-..."

"It's alright tormentoso" He takes Virgils plate, depositing the food onto his own and eating it

He flushed "...T-torm-?- Wha?-.."

He grins "tormentoso- stormy- thought it was fitting to your little stormcloud patch on your hoodie"