Prinxiety Rp

He relaxes once Virgil seemed okay, humming quietly

"...mn-...night Ro-...'member- we have school tomorrow-..."

He whines "noo- forgot about that.. mm.. night I guess then.." He yawns

He giggled, going on his phone since he didn't feel like sleeping. The nightmares had been getting worse again and he didn't see the point of going to sleep if he was just going to wake up soon after from a nightmare-

He curled up next to Virgil, pulling a blanket over his head and falling asleep

He smiled ~The next day~ He shook Roman slightly "...Princey...we gotta get ready for school-"

"hngh- whatever-" He didn't move for a couple seconds before sighing and getting up, rubbing his eyes

Reactions: Oliver
He smiled at him, yawning slightly

He never had gone to bed-

He eyes virgil suspiciously "did you sleep?"

"I mean...I wasn't tired-..."

"mm.. fair enough-" ((am sleep))

He yawned, sitting up "...mnh-...time to get ready-"

He whines but gets up, looking around for his bag. He had packed some clothes in it under the assumption he wouldn't be going back to his fathers when he snuck back in to grab some of his stuff before school the previous day. He found it and left to the bathroom to get changed

He yawned, going and getting a new shirt and putting that on and putting on some ripped jeans, then he grabbed his hoodie, sighing slightly

He put on that one outfit I really like to draw him in (white shirt with that cool red/gold varsity jacket & black jeans) and nitpicks himself about his hair for a bit before entering Virgils room again "Do you want me to make food or something or are you good with school lunch?"

"...Um- depends what we're having- I don't like some foods-"

"For lunch or now? For lunch I think it's some knockoff tacos- they make them so offensively by the way- not at all like real hispanic food- it's gross- anyways- theres also the salad options for lunch and stuff- For now I was just planning on making eggs or something-"

"....um-....I-i-...I don't...um- yeah eggs are f-fine..." They weren't- not at all- They made him gag and they tasted bad and he hated the texture and oh god-

"..you sure..?" Virgil seemed uncomfortable and he didn't want to force him