Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
dunno what to put here lol

weewooweewoo

iuhhdsuhybnj

ur last response:
He purred, kissing back "...Wait- Fuck- thats gonna leave a mark-"

my response to that: "mm- good-"

He glared at him, pulling away from the hug "...asshole- What if my parents see this?!-"

He winces under the glare slightly "You got makeup 'n shit- it'll be fine-"

"...yeah but-...my parents-..."

"What? They're not home now-.. are they?"

He shrugged "...They may be in their rooms-"

"..oh-.. uh-.. sorry then-.."

Reactions: Oliver
He realized Roman looked guilty "No I didn't- I liked it I just-...Um-...im sorry..." ((ima try liking your post to see if that would give you a notification, if it does we could just like eachothers posts after we've responded))

Reactions: Wren_feather_
it didn't give me a notif but it might give you one? idk how this site works -n-)) He shakes his head " its alright... can I hug you again? Or are you still upset-" He was pretty sure Virgil wasn't upset anymore but it was hard to tell sometimes

It worked for me-)) "..you can hug me-..."

cool ill just like ur posts to let you know and try and regularly check it for mine)) He smiles, pulling Virgil close again and burying his face in Virgils hoodie

kk)) He froze up. Shit- Roman could defiantly feel how boney he was- "...mmn-"

"mmm- you're all tense- wha's wrong-" He did not care about the boney-ness of Virgil, as he can make a pillow out of anybody, regardless of body type

"...I don't-...nothin'-...I just-...I don't think i'm good pillow material "

He just hugs Virgil tighter "Nonsense- anyone can be good pillow material if I like them enough and you're on the 'good pillow' side of that spectrum"

He shook his head "I don't think I am-" Sure- his hoodie was making him good pillow material but under it all you could feel is sharp ribs, not really appealing- ((later me here- theres a second page and my response is on there-))

Last edited:
"Well your pillow abilities are not for you to decide- I for one am very comfortable right now-" Sure it was mostly the hoodie but tomato tomahto-