Prinxiety Rp

He blushed, touching the patch "O-oh-"

He just laughs, returning to his food

He played with his hoodie strings, silently watching him eat

He finished after a bit, standing up and putting the plates in the sink "We should get going to school soon I think"

He nodded, groaning at the thought of school

"Yeah- it sucks I know- but alas- it's necessary"

"Mnmn- I don' wanna go though-..."

"..It's not my responsibility to force you to go to school if you really don't want to but I for one am gonna go-"

"...No!- I j-just-...I meant-...I'll go-" He fiddled with the ends of his sleeves, standing up

"o..kay- let's get going then- I don't wanna be late" He picks up his backpack, waiting in the doorway for Virgil

Reactions: Oliver
He nodded, grabbing his backpack too, trying to hide the fact he was trembling. He knew he probably wasn't mentally ready for school but... He didn't want to be left alone at the house

virgil was trying to hide is anxiety- roman could tell he was but virgil wasn't doing a very good job at it- "Love what's wrong? School?" ((am gonna sleep))

"I-...I don't know...I guess?...I don't really wanna go but since you're going I-...I also have tests today so..."

"mm.. you're probably gonna have to deal with it.. sorry love-"

"It's fine-" He forced a smile, "I can deal with one day of school- aha-"

"mhm.." He adjustes his backpack on his shoulders, walking out the door

He did the same thing, digging his nails into his palms as he gulps, walking out the door "...So-...what classes do you have today Princey?..."

"boring core classes, business finance, and acting!" He bounced at the mention of acting

He chuckled "...nice-...I just have a drawing class or whatever-" He shrugged, slowly reverting into his school personality to cope

"drawings fun-"