Prinxiety Rp

"...I guess..." He mumbled, shrugging

He deflates a bit, walking silently alongside Virgil.

They get to the school and he looked at him "...uh-...I'm guessing you don't want to be seen with me?..."

"mmn- I guess not-.." his 'friends' could be really cruel and he didn't wanthim or virgil to become a target

He nodded, walking into the school before him and going to his locker

He follows suit, going to his own locker and ignoring the already building migraine by the sheer amount of people crowded in the hallway, going to his homeroom after

He sighed, forcing himself to walk to one of his classes but before he got there he was stopped by some of Roman's "friends"-

// He blocks virgils path, swinging an around virgils shoulder, tightening his arm around Virgils neck "so~ you're getting all buddy buddy with Roman, eh?"

He tensed up "Fuck off Jenkins-...."

He tightens his arm more, grinning "So you do have something going on?"

He tries to push him away "...Go away- I don't even like him, he's an asshole-" He didn't mean that, he just wanted to get away

"mhmm~ and thats why when we looked out the window, we saw you and him walk together to school twice this week?"

"...I-...No- I don't even like him- he's an asshole-..."

He raises an eyebrow, unimpressed before giving up and shoving Virgil towards the locker and retreating when the bell rung

He hit his shoulder on the locker, crumpling to the ground slightly as he held it "...mnh-...f-fuck-" He got up, limping to his next class

~A few hours later~ The bell rang for lunch and Roman walked towards the cafeteria, going to grab food as he waited for Virgil

He came in the lunch room, trying to hide one of his eyes with his hoodie, okay- So maybe telling that guy to fuck off was a bad idea because he ended up telling his friends

He spotted Virgil and went over to him with his lunch tray of disgraceful tacos "hey virgiiill what's wrong with you-"

He flinched, looking up "Oh-...Um-...Nothing Princey-"

Last edited:
He inhaled sharply "What happened to your face, querido?"

Reactions: Oliver