Prinxiety Rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"...Oh um-..." He looked away, shrugging, "...Dunno-"

"What do you mean 'dunno'? Half your face is bruised- something must've happened-" ((rewatching the episode purely for the collector content-))

Reactions: Oliver
"...I guess?- It's not that bad-..." He mumbled, playing with his sleeves

He sighs "Eat something and then you need to go to the nurse or something- does it hurt?"

He made a face "I'm not going to the nurse-"

"mhm- answer the question- are you in pain, Virgil"

He didn't answer it "...I'm not going to the nurse-..."

"Virgil. Don't avoid the question-"

"...I'm not!- Just- Just leave me alone!-" He screamed, rushing out of the lunch room

He ran into the bathroom, going into one of the stalls and slamming the door behind him, sobbing as he curled up on the toilet seat. He didn't mean to yell, he really didn't- but now Roman was probably mad and- God he really did fuck everything up.

He flinched back, watching Virgil leave. He waited a minute, frozen before ignoring the eyes on him and leaving the room to look for Virgil

He just continued to cry in one of the stalls, digging his nails into his arms and hiccuping as he tried to catch his breath

He heard the crying coming from the bathroom as he passed it and recognized it as Virgil, he checked if anyone else was in the bathroom before calling out "Virgil..? Can we talk? I'm not mad, I promise"

The crying got louder but there was no response

He knocked on the stall Virgil was in "Virgil.. please come out- or don't if you don't want to- just breathe- it'll be okay"

"...'msorrymsorryimsorry-....I d-didn' mesn it- msor-..." His words were slurred from the crying, "...Din wan you ta-...f-find out-...sirry-...i s-said I could h-h-handle it- it..."

"I know you can handle it, but you shouldn't be hurt and have to just deal with it.."

A sniff came from the stall and he slowly opened it

"Can I hug you..?"