Princess On The Run

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiro glanced at Keeper as he continued to walk, "What an interesting tunnel." He said

Lendrin grabbed the slave and the princess, then busted out the hatch. "Keeper get your rear in gear!" He shouted behind him. Once she was out he shouted, "ITS THE FUZ! BLOCK THE HATCH!" Explosives where set off and a large pile of rubble cascaded down to block one of the many secret entrances to Rinty. Lendrin sighed in relief and made sure that no one looked too rich.

"Lendrin you really should give me more of a warning BEFORE YOU BLOW THE HATCH"

Akira watched in shock. Everything had happened way too fast so it was taking a few minutes for her mind to process just what had happened

"IF YOU HAD STAYED AT THE BAR THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!" Lendrin yelled back at Keeper. The two had know each other for a while, but the woman could be so aggravating at times...

A small doorway was created in the large pile of rubble and Hiro stepped through. "I never expected you to use explosives. Well done."

Shadow suddenly sparked an idea. "We have explosives? Why don't we use them," she said hurriedly. Lendrin looked blankly. "As in, on the people,"

(SO SORRY! Going camping for 7 days, so this will be my last post. Just have me tag along)

Lendrin stared at Hiro. He slowly lifted his hand, and gave him the middle finger. Some nutcase ran at Hiro with lit TNT in his hand screaming, "LEEERRRROOOOYYY JEEENNNCCCCAAANNNS!!!"

Hiro leaped into the air and tossed four daggers at the person that ran. Three of the knives stabbed into the man's shoulder and the final one caught his foot

The crazy man threw his stick of TNT at Hiro, then died.

Hiro leaped into the air once again and only the corner of his cape got damaged. As he landed, he said, "If you're going to try and kill me, try harder. Since we wouldn't want to cause any pointless deaths, why don't you just hand the princess and the slave over?"

Lendrin shook his head. "First, tell me, why do you want the princess so bad?"

"That is information I do not have to share. But I will say this. She isn't like any other human in the world. She's 'special'." Hiro replied as he begun walking towards them

"I admire you being all secretive. But you should really be careful were you walk mister"a piece of ground crumbled away near hiro revealing keepers favorite pet vile a very hungry Venus fly trap
Its vines caught hiro but before its jaws could snap he stoped itwith his hand"damn what are you lendrin lets get back to rinty

Lendrin and the others took this as a opportunity and scrambled into the flowing crowds. Several mercenaries replaced them and took aim at Hiro.

(He would have anyway but could you please not decide what other people's characters are doing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.