Princess On The Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira followed him down the passage, looking around as she did so."Where are we going?" She asked as she had no idea where the tunnel led to

Shadow stilled the horse and her eyes narrowed. Anger raged inside her as she realised it was just a ploy. If only she wasn't so stubborn. She stared directly into Hiro's eyes, then slowly dismounted. She bent down to pretend to pray, but in reality patted her boot to check that her dagger was there. It was. Suddenly a fight broke out between the bear and her trapper, and the warriors quickly were distracted as smoke surrounded all of them. Shadow grabbed her chance and slipped away, remembering all the teachings about stealth her mother had given her. Yet another person grabbed her and she found herself in a tunnel. Shadow stumbled back confused and when the person asked who she was, she snapped back,
"I'm a slave, why would you care!"

Akira flinched at the sudden raise in her voice. "Calm down." She said as if Hiro or the warriors heard her shouting then they'd know where they went

"Because I want to know the name of someone that just killed several armed warriors, with a horse. And I'm saving you from whatever that louse does to people for fun." Lendrin replied his expression softened when he heard that she was a slave. "Lendrin by the way." He held out his hand for the slave to shake it.

Shadow glared at the other girl but quietened down. She turned to Lendrin, taking a moment to think. His hand was still held out. Eventually, Shadow shook his hand cautiously and said,
"Shadow. Don't ask." She gently adjusted her collar.

"So, uhh, where are we going?" Akira asked as when she asked before no-one answered her

Lendrin looked at Akira. He had been avoiding the question because he knew the princess would over-react. "Uh... Ever heard of Rinty?" He hoped the girl had never heard of the lawless town of thieves and murderers.

"Umm, I think my father mentioned it once or twice. It's town of murderers and thieves." Akira replied. So that's where they were going. Normally she would try and see if there was anywhere else they could go but Hiro and the warriors wouldn't suspect them to go there and if they did it would take a while for them to find them

(I look forward to rping with you and I hope you don't mind me joining)
"LENDRIIIIIN" Keeper shouted blissfully unaware of the situation that could happen from her shouting
"I outta turn you into a tree for leaving me at Rinty while you had fun"it was an empty threat she hadn't been able to do that for a while...
"Hello who are you?" She hadn't. Shouted but she was still to loud.

Akira flinched at the sudden shouting. She quickly looked left right, in front of them then behind before looking at the girl. "Could you please stop shouting. It's dangerous." Footsteps were heard above them and a voice followed, "I heard someone! It was coming from the ground!" (I don't mind. Anyone can join.)

"Why didn't you say we had company..."she put her hands the wall "come on"
A slight rumble occurred followed by shouts of its itchy
"Damn I was hoping for a thorn wall oh well that outta hold'm"
She smiled innocently "so who are you two...wait you arent frieends of lendrin are you???"she said this with spite and looked at them like the kinda "friends" lendrin some time took to bed

"I'm..." Akira hesitated. Should she tell her who she was? What if the girl was working with Hiro. No, she doesn't seem like someone that would do that. "I'm Akira Hayashi."

That's strange lendrin here typically don't help normal people so what make you so special..

(Yes)
"Keeper you moron! This is why!"
Lendrin whispered furiously as he took a rock and threw it at the top of the passage where they came from. "Now shut up and get going!" Lendrin led them down the path for a while stopping at a wooden door. "Ok, this is the entrance. This is Keeper, my 'good' friend." He stared at her in rage. "Who should have stayed at the damn pub."

• Thank You
Reactions: Aristotle
(sorry saying)
"But its boring and to far away from trees"she pulled a pouting face and crossed her arms

Akira glanced behind them to check that the warriors hadn't found the entrance. When seeing nothing, she mentally sighed in relief

"I don't really think now is the time for-" Before she could continue a small group of warriors charged down the tunnel towards them with Hiro calmly following behind

"I thought the ivy would hold them longer"
She put her arms on the ground and cringed her face in effort but all that poped up was a shrub which put Hiro into a curious mood

Status
Not open for further replies.