Princess On The Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Thanks and it's okay) Hiro unsheathed his sword with a look on boredom on his face. "Guess it'll take a little longer then expected to get the targets." After saying this he charged forward, sword reading to strike

(Gotta go sorry) The leader of the group aimed and fired his shotgun.

Lendrin led the group to a pub, the same pub that he wanted Keeper to stay in. "There's something I have to take care of. Keeper, get a boat and get these two out of Rinty. Use the river." He then darted away without another word.

(Okay)

Hiro dodged out of the way of the bullet. He ran up to the group and begun stabbing them. He gave shallow injuries that didn't kill them and when he reached the leader he gently placed the tip of his sword against his neck, "Where did they go?" Akira stood near Keeper as she looked around. Yep, this was Rinty. No doubt about that

"Allright lets go"keeper said sadly she dodge the question"we have to hurry before dark or else we wont be able to pass safely"
She washoping that lendrin would be safe but judging on the skills that hiro displayed she didn't know wat to think

(Since I have to go to bed I'll respond tomorrow)

"Where are we going?" Akira asked as she had no idea where they were going to go now that they had reached Rinty

" Were going to cross the river to gageraith territory. Well be safe there its nothing but woods and monster,a natural maze only me and lendrin now how to get around in there and not end up in the cauldron of a yaga"she walked to in the direction of the dock only to stop grab the princess and slave and head in the wrong direction...

Akira noticed Hiro walking towards the dock. "He's here..." She whispered and when she finished saying that a knife flew towards the three

I know... damn lendrin why'd you have to say take him to the boat aloud...I have an idea but I can't promise its safe"when more knives flew over head"come on were heading to some where you'll be safe"a face of worry came on her face they'd Be safe but she'd be fed to the dogs"CHEESE ITS THE FUZZ"several men nearby sent out signal flares"hold on tight to my wrist"
all hell broke loose
People started to panic and all of rinty town turned into a mosh pit several people threw smoke grenades which provided perfect cover for there retreat to the only shrine in rinty town"go this shrine is protected by keeper madruck he's very powerful..."she cried out in pain and fell to her knees"this is as far as I go"

Akira turned around to see Keeper on her knees. "What's wrong? None of the knives hit you so why are you in pain?" She asked, confused and concerned

"Why aren't you allowed near other keepers?" Akira asked confused

"I failed to protect my forest and a kkeeper who fails. To protect is a disgrace"she cried out and started to move toward the stables"hurry before hiro sees you, ill try to lead him away... hurry"

"A...Alright." Akira hesitated before rushing towards the shrine. Hiro slowly began walking towards Keeper as she ran

Status
Not open for further replies.