Princess On The Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira went to take another step forward but paused when hearing footsteps. As they grew louder, she hid behind a tree so that whoever was running past wouldn't see her. She held her breath so that her breathing wouldn't be heard and when she thought they had passed she decided to breath again.

Hakuro shambled through the forest until he discovered a girl talking to a bird. Uncertain whether it was a dream or for real, he decided to follow them both.
Soon enough the girl went with another man who led her through a funny-looking path. Just as Hakuro was about to approach the girl, he heard running so he hid for a while. Afterwards he decided to approach the girl who seemed to be hiding from someone.
Clutching his sake, Hakuro suddenly asked, "Want some sake?"

Akira quickly turned to see who was speaking. It was the man from before. She mentally sighed in relief when seeing it wasn't one of the warriors though if it was it would be strange for one of them to be offering her sake. "Umm, no thanks." She replied. Even if she wanted to accept his offer, she couldn't as she was under aged

Lendrin stood his ground. He kicked the trapdoor closed and faced the source of the clip clop of horses hooves. 'All this for the princess...' He thought to his self as he waited for the horses rider.

Akira saw a horse rush past and that a slave was riding it. She sighed in relief as it wasn't a warrior. But as she sighed, more horses and arrived, and this time it was warriors riding them. "There!" One of them exclaimed when seeing her. The other warriors started riding towards them

A large black bear walked between the warriors and the two, blue flame flowed from its eye sockets. It looked back at her and whispered, "Get to the passage." It then turned to the warriors and roared mightily.

With slight hesitation, Akira did as told and rushed towards the passage. After entering it she took her necklace off. She stared into the shining ruby and sighed softly before dropping it on the ground. She then slammed her foot onto it and watched as pieces of the gem scattered across the floor. "I can't believe it." She whispered to herself. The necklace that she had just destroyed was a gift that Hiro gave her. She hadn't realized it before, but he had put a tracking device into it

Shadow glanced back and closed her eyes. A troop of warriors against a slave. She chuckled a bit, then opened her eyes, urging the horse to run faster. Plumes of dust choked her pursuers, until suddenly, she heard the roar of a bear echo in her ears. The warriors had pulled back for a moment, hesitating. The slave grabbed her chance and swung the horse around, speeding back towards them. At the last second, the horse jumped to the tree-line. As it rebounded, the frightened creature flailed its legs, knocking and crushing multiple warriors. The horse reared, but Shadow held tight, quickly regaining control of the animal.

Akira quickly turned around to see what was going on and as she did her hood fell down. She rushed out of the passage when hearing a horse's terrified neigh. Standing behind the group of warriors was a tall raven haired boy that calmly watched the fight take place. Akira's eyes widened in fear and shock as she whispered, "Hiro..."

The bear growled at the small army it now faced. Muitable warriors charged at it only to all meet a rather gusome death that I can't be bothered to wright. With blood staining its teeth it continued to stand its ground.

The teenager known as Hiro stepped past all of the dead bodies and calmly stared the bear in the eye, "Where is she?" He asked, referring to Akira

Shadow slowly trotted back to a safe distance as the warriors slowly dwindled in number as the bear mowed them down. All for one pesky slave. It was technically social suicide for the news that a slave had escaped from that area, making citizens fearful of the locations control. The royals would soon be struggling to keep them there. The slave didn't care. She wanted to know what freedom was. There was a small group nearby where the warriors had met their demise. Holding tight to the reins, ready to bolt at any sight of danger, she nervously called out,
"Hello?"

Hiro turned and glanced at Shadow. "Ah, there's the slave. Now we just need to find the other one." After saying this he clicked his fingers and forty warriors surrounded her. "If you come along quietly we won't have to hurt you." He said, watching her to see how she would respond

The bear watched as Hiro's attention was shifted to the slave. Taking its chance, the bear launched itself at Hiro, hoping to pin him down.

images
Hiro easily stepped out of the way of the bear's attack. After doing so he glanced at the bear. "And who are you?" He asked, no fear in his voice

"My name is not of your concern. Who are you and what do you want?" The bear growled at Hiro.

"I am Hiro and I'm here for the princess. But I guess we could take the slave as well. And you too." He replied as he clicked his fingers. More warriors arrived, this time holding machine guns

"I'm giving you one warning buddy, let me and the slave go, or things will get particularly ugly." The bear stated, its voice unwavering.

"Not gonna happen. When something interests me, I take it. By force if necessary." The warriors begun surrounding the bar with their weapons raised. "So, just come along quietly and no-one gets hurt. Yet anyway."

"Sorry, but no." The bear became nothing but blue fire then reshaped into Lendrin who held a black smoke bomb in his hand. He threw it down and the entire clearing was consumed in wight smoke. When it finally cleared there was no sign of the slave or Lendrin.

"I told you to leave!" He whispered furiously at the princess as he and the slave entered the passage. He gently closed the trapdoor just before the smoke cleared. As he began to lead the group swiftly through the tunnel he turned to the slave and said, "Now who are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.