• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Whatever, Bullfrag is awesome.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
"Hey hey, big sister, can you tell me the story?" the young girl asks her big sister.

"Alright, alright, settle down Chimera. This one's about our father's adventures," the older, bespectacled girl says, before starting to tell a tale.

"A long time ago, perhaps even before the concept of time existed, there was a king. This king brought upon a Golden Age among many eons ago. Some even say that without him, time would cease to exist.

One day, the king's six children overthrew the kingdom through a decade-long war. We know this war as the Titanomachy."

mO0OAmj.png

"And what happened next?"

"These six children eventually claimed victory and, as history would put it, winners write history and they were deemed heroes. They built a civilisation and advanced humanity while treating them as playthings. The members of the old kingdom were locked away in a prison we know today as Tartarus.

However, our family believes that the old king walks this very Earth... having been unleashed from his prison after mellenia of torment."

"So, where does daddy fit into all this?"

"He hasn't, but he will soon, Chimera, he will soon."

fLIOwLS.png

The young one, 'Chimera', falls asleep on her older sister's lap.

"Sleep tight, Chimera. Tomorrow's family reunion is going to be a merry one."

Above the winter skies of this Eastern street, a young girl floated down from the heavens like a feather. Slowly and gently, she landed in the hands of a young boy, who, by miracle, found the girl in his very palms.

"My name... is Saturn... what is... yours?"

With that question, she fell asleep.

The girl was like an angel - falling from the heavens and as light as a feather.

He would later discover that this girl was above angels...

U6ksDt1.png

Various factions

Main Duo
Our main duo is stuck in the middle of all this mayhem. This consists of our lead boy, and our lead girl Saturn, who is the goal of many characters. They mainly just wish to lead regular lives. Saturn is often the target of many for various reasons.

Typhon's Alliance
This faction's main goal is to find Cronus so that he can claim the throne and lead the second Titanomachy with a great army at hand.

This faction is currently lead by Typhon, the father of monsters, and a Titan who who once was once sealed away by Zeus in Mount Etna, but has recently been released from his prison. Most of his spawn, too, have joined his quest in finding their rightful king Cronus - the one who can lead them towards the path of vengeance.

Apart from those who have joined to get Cronus back, there are also others who have joined just to get back at the Olympians for the sins they have done to them, such as turning them into spiders or petrifying beasts.

Olympians & Affiliates
The Olympians, as well as others closely affiliated to them, are working on trying to capture Cronus to re-imprison him in Tartarus, so that the second Titanomachy can be prevented.

The Olympians are lead by Zeus, who had sealed Cronus away during the first Titanomachy.

Their affiliates are the various gods, mortals and heroes of legend that follow them, and possibly worship them.

Others
Well... others. Is there more to be said?

Rulios

This roleplay primarily takes place in Tokyo. Because.

No Titans, not even Rhea, will be playable. There will be exceptions, such as the Titans that were explicitly stated to not have been sealed in Tartarus, such as Atlas, Prometheus, etc.

I will need someone to play the teenager whom Cronus lands on. This character's role is major, and thus, if you do not touch him or her for a week, I might control him or her to keep the RP going. If I intend to start the RP but no one has taken this role yet, I will have to take this role.
His primary conditions are that he lives here, he has a name that says he lives here, and that he doesn't have known supernatural capabilities. Ooooh we're going there.

I do not intend to place a limit on character count per person, but make sure you can handle them all.

While deity player characters are limited to Greco-Roman deities for now, I will do my best to assign an Egyptian God counterpart e.g. Typhon is the Egyptian deity Seth, Athena is Neith, etc. Some won't have these counterparts, though.

Applications

(Insert Picture here)

Name:
Aliases:
Physical Age: If you're into the melleniums.
Appearance: Even with a picture, I want elaboration.
Affiliation: Look up there.
Personality:
History:
Motive: If non-affiliated, this is a must, even if it is as simple as 'living a normal life'. If affiliated, this is an interesting addition, and reccomended.
Abilities & Skills: Well?
Weaponry: Well? Please elaborate.
Other Information:

Last edited:
If this is still in the works, I'm gonna have to resign from my spot. A shame, since I would've liked to see where this went, but inactivity kinda floors my inspiration. Take care, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.