Giant monsters and the apocalypse. What's not to like?

• Needs more giant monsters.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Needs more apocalypse.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why not both?

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, will the god's be playable? I have ideas if they are but I will understand if they are not.

Also I recall that Necrosan was suppose to be the final boss of the first game, would be cool if he was part of the RP. Also if its more Gods we need then I have some fan made ones myself, was thinking about making a fan game with a buddy of mine back in high school. No images though, lost those a long time ago.

Stinger - The Temporal god, this pteranodon like creature has a long tail with a blade-like weapon at the end of that he uses to to open wormholes to travel through time. Stinger admired humans, he was fascinated by their accomplishments prior to urth's transformation in to the world it is now. Feeling great sorrow for the fallen Humans, and has chosen to dedicate his life to try and restore their world back to its former self. But in order to do that Stinger must first Slay the other gods and absorb their power so he can attain the strength he needs to Time warp the entire planet as well as permanently banish the gods to another world, So the human race can live in peace for all eternity. In the mean time, Singer over sees and protects his followers to the best of his ability and repels on invaders with his mastery of time manipulation.

Mantis- As the mane suggest, this life form is a massive preying Manits. It started out as must as an ordinary insect, but when the great disaster struck it caused a nuclear plant to explode and cause the tiny bug to drasticly grow and mutate into the deity it is today. Mantis has only one wish, For arthropods to rule over Urth. Mantis cares not for humans, and has nothing but the utmost of spite for the other nations and only cares for the well being of him self and the arthropods of the world. Once He take's out the other gods, he is going to wipe out all of man kind to assure that nothing usurps his rule.

those are the only two Who's names I can remember off the top of my head.

These are all good ideas. The idea that I had in mind was that the main gods will be more or less absent for most of the story, and they select Avatars which can turn into giant monsters of their own choosing, to do battle with each other or with Necrosan's forces. The lesser/Old Gods will appear more frequently as they try to fill a power vacuum from the disappearance of the greater gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.