Primal Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running comparisons of teams based upon base types to see who matches up well. I can't really do the beginners, but those with full teams are being done. I compared my and your team so far, Raijin.

Jack and Razor currently possess the greatest threat to the Champion. X3

How is Razor a threat, he's a rookie with second hand battle experience.

I was referring to when his team gets more experience. The final product, if you will.

So eh. I know this isnt about the rp. But
I recently got a 2ds with alpha sapphire, so if anyone wants to battle or trade: 3024 7993 7977

Nice, Jerem.

Honestly, Rajin, it kind of depends on what you want to do. XD The Champion and the 3rd E4 member are about to bail ship for a bit and stalk some trainers. XD He could challenge them outside, though, if you really want.

Where is everyone? ;-;

Where is everyone? ;-;
Well, I've been sick the past couple of days, and I just now got better. Iunno where the others are, though. Red's been bogged down by schoolwork this week, Arex hasn't gotten to finish her forms because she's been busy, and Shadeh hasn't even gotten to start yet because he's always at work. Like...I know where all the mods are, just not the other members. Hope that helped some, though?

I see. I guess I realize that exams are around this time, and it's just after the holidays.~

I'm still around, but i didn't know how to continueRazor along. Maybe the twins can just start leading him to the first gym town?

[rainbow]Yay![/rainbow]

Testing BB codes is fun. X3

This is a divider test.

This is a divider test.

Seems there's a slight change of plans. X3

I think Jack should just make it though the first two, then go to Tristan's door only to find a "out to lunch" sign.

Reactions: Aois
Seems like, fear the almighty Jack and his evil minion Evee who will adorable you to death, fear his adorableness, fear it.

I think Jack should just make it though the first two, then go to Tristan's door only to find a "out to lunch" sign.
Jack would be so pissed off, he would just wait for them to come back, with this angered expression on his face. He'd probably write up a complaint to the league, which would do absolutely nothing, but he would do it anyway.

Reactions: Aois
Or maybe the Champion should pretend to be the first E4 member. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.