Primal Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea, but how do battle themes sound? I know most significant trainer battles have a special theme, so it might be cool to have a specific theme play when you battle someone? I wouldn't really have one (due to lack of finding an appropriate theme for my character).

Just an idea, but how do battle themes sound? I know most significant trainer battles have a special theme, so it might be cool to have a specific theme play when you battle someone? I wouldn't really have one (due to lack of finding an appropriate theme for my character).
Well, trying to figure out how we can do battles properly is hard enough. But i like the sound of it. (No pun intended)

XD Battles would be a bit challenging to figure out.

I noticed on the IC thread, it said that the Mossdeep is a poison type gym. Is that something that was changed for this roleplay, or...?

XD Battles would be a bit challenging to figure out.
Nah, we pretty much got battles figured out earlier in this thread, so everyone should make sure they read that. Themes are taking it a bit far, though.

I saw that, with the dice and everything. I was more referencing character themes. X3 I used them in this one RP I made that involved character death, so that whenever someone's character died, they had some sort of theme to represent themselves with.

I saw that, with the dice and everything. I was more referencing character themes. X3 I used them in this one RP I made that involved character death, so that whenever someone's character died, they had some sort of theme to represent themselves with.
This just got dark really fast.

I noticed on the IC thread, it said that the Mossdeep is a poison type gym. Is that something that was changed for this roleplay, or...?
Gah, sorry for the late response. x.x Yeah, Mossdeep's type was changed for this rp, because Red wanted a Psychic E4 and Arex wanted a Poison Type Gym.

Also, accepted Tasu. Feel up to rping? I still have Tristan open.

Tristan... Is he one of your characters?

Would you like to post first? :3

Reactions: Hipster Rin
I'll reply once I get done unloading the van. XO

Question, should I have Jack go against the elite four immediately, or have him run the gaunlet. Remember that he has beat previous Pokemon leagues, but he has yet to challenge a single Hoenn Gym.

What's his team again?

He currently has:
Haxorus(Lv:72)
Noivern(Lv:70)
Altaria(Lv:71)
Blaziken(Lv:68)
Aggron(Lv:69)
Swampert(Lv:68)
and an Evee as his companion pokemon. Also, why have yet to specify the moves each of our pokemon know, as well as the limit of moves and uses they can have have, if any.

That would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.