Primal Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused on how to use the pokemon calculator site, can somebody help me?

I'm planning on making two new characters. XO

I am so confused on how to use the pokemon calculator site, can somebody help me?
Which part of it do you need help with? To the best of my understanding, the top section is for the attacking Pokemon's information, the second is before the Pokemon being attacked, and since this is an indoor E4 battle, you can just ignore the bottom section.

That what I figured, as I think that I got the handle of it, I was more worried with the fact that I don't know if I put in the right values for Haxorus attack and Gardevoir's defense. I just put in the ones you listed.

Reactions: Hipster Rin
Yeah, the damage calc. is pretty confusing at first, but it's the only one I could find that contained almost all of the Pokemon. The first one Red and I found was a lot simpler, but didn't include any Pokemon past...Pearl and Diamond, I believe.

Ermuhgerd. Its snowing out here.

Anyway. Sorry for not posting much this week. I felt lazy.

I'm assuming this died?

And then the same thing that wiped out the dinosaurs happened again and everyone died. The end. :3

So that's what happens when some body over uses Draco Meteor.

Sad that it died. I kinda new it would happen. The battling wasn't the easiest to figure out. Also i was very busy :(

Saul good. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.