Primal Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, how much can be said on a sign-up thread? I am so not reading through five pages, Rin.

Preferred Nicknames: Ah. Call me... I don't know, Rin, why would you put this here?
Character Name: Neya
Experience Level: Beginner
Looks: When Neya was thirteen, she went through a rebel stage which lead to the girl cutting off her hair and getting a tattoo. It's only been a year since then, so her hair is only to her shoulder blades now, in which she'll usually tie up in a bun. Her tattoo was placed in between her shoulder blades, a two-headed dragon wrapped around a bare, leafless tree. Although she loves her tattoo, she often hides this rebellious act with razorback shirts and hats. Now with her short hair, Neya could be a triplet to Alex and Anne if it weren't for her eyes; Being a pale golden color with a somewhat cat-like shape, as they are very narrow, are unlike her sibling's. Her golden-blonde straight hair, however, is actually a lot that makes her look like a triplet. Her bangs, though, are usually a mess and are always getting in her eyes. Neya also took on their height range, only about five foot five, still taller than her siblings, but really. Neya's very strong, but she's also very fast, so she has a good mix of a runner and a fighter, which just helps her with her spying. She is naturally pale, as she stays away from sunlight. Although she doesn't use a bow to tie her hair back into a ponytail any longer, she does use a bow to tie her bun back now.
Team:
Raichu (Luce)
Haunter (lv. 29)
Duskull (lv. 30)
Manectric (lv. 28)
Jolteon (lv. 27)
Umbreon (lv. 27)
Absol (lv. 30)
Skills:
Spying
Intelligence
Weaknesses:
Social Skills
Easily Manipulated

Character Name: Sam
Experience Level: Beginner
Looks: Sam's 5'10", naturally tan and has loose, wavy light auburn-red hair that goes down to about her waist. She has deep set, dark red eyes, with heavy, thick, long black lashes. Sam wears either shorts or pants with some kind of shirt and boots. She also is never seen without her hat. Sam is usually seen in black and blue. She also has a huge backpack, in which she holds just about everything. She looks very strong and she also is very strong, so most people tend not to mess with her, which is fine with her.
Team:
Psyduck (Psycho)
Gulpin (Lv. 22)
Vulpix (lv. 20)
Numel (lv. 18)
Mankey (lv. 17)
Makuhita (lv. 16)
Torchic (lv. 15)
Skills:
Persistence
Bravery
Weaknesses:
Forgiveness
Temperence

Character Name: J
Experience Level: Advanced
Looks: J is at the tall height of 6'10", naturally tan and has loose, curly strawberry blonde hair that's cut short on the edges while longer on the top. He has deep set, dark red eyes, with heavy, thick eyebrows. He hides his hair with a black bandana with a dark blue pokeball sybmol on it. J wears simple combat boots, black puffed pants and a dark blue loose tank top. Due to his sister's influence and insistance that he looks the part of a fighting type gym leader, he wears matching fingerless gloves and a thick cloth belt. J's got a very muscular body, as he trains along side of his pokemon and due to a lot of time spent outside, he's very tan.
Team:
Hitmonchan (Tyrone)
Mankey (lv. 15)
Makuhita (lv. 16)
Meditite (lv. 18)
Machop (lv. 19)
Breloom (lv. 21)
Skills:
Strength​
Weaknesses:
Silence​

Character Name: Nuna
Looks: Nuna dresses completely inappropriate for her age, but with how think she is, it actually works. She looks younger than she is, at least. She wears a black crop top that has a pattern of flames on it with a turtle neck, red shorts and high heeled, black ankle booties. Nuna's been 5'11" since she was fifteen and stopped growing after that. She was born with dark skin, that only gets even tanner with how much she stays outside. Her hair is pulled into a loose, messy bun that has curls sticking out all over and it matches her daughter's light auburn-red hair perfectly. She has deep set, dark red eyes, with heavy, thick, long black lashes.
Team:
Gogoat (Krack)​
Numel (lv. 23)​
Houndoom (lv. 25)​
Slugma (lv. 26)​
Ninetails (lv. 27)​
Arcanine (lv. 29)​
Torkoal (lv. 30)​
Camerupt (lv. 33)​
Skills:
Salesmanship​
Weaknesses:
Drugs​

Character Name: Leon
Looks:
Team:
Skills:
Weaknesses:

Character Name: Ella
Looks: Ella's actually very tall, almost at the height of 5'11", and feels very gigantic around shorter people. She has porcelain pale skin, teal-blue hair that fell down to her knees in pigtails, and amber-red eyes. She usually is seen in dresses, which varied in color from blue to yellow to white and so many extra accessories that it would be almost impossible to count. She really looks like a tall child, one with innocence and ignorance in her eyes. As for her body type, Ella's very strong and looks nothing like someone who would beat you up, because trust me: if she wasn't so lazy (and/or trying to keep her innocent look), she would've attacked a lot more people before this.
Team:
Skills:
Apothecary
Weaknesses:
Laziness

Character Name: Kostya
Experience Level: Expert
Looks:
Team:
Skills:
Weaknesses:

Character Name: Irina
Age: Appears to be in her mid-twenties. She's been lying about her age since she was eight.
Looks:
Team:
Skills:
Weaknesses:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, how much can be said on a sign-up thread? I am so not reading through five pages, Rin.

Forms go here when I actually finish them. See you in a month, I have like eighty characters.
Psh. Many things can be said, Arex. Totally not my fault you decided to sign up five pages later. And you really do seem to have eighty characters, but when is this any different than usual?

"When is this any different than usual"

rekt

I know all. And im gonna get on skype soon.

Ahah, I've seen sign-up/OOC threads get up to 50 pages, man... I'm pretty sure this thread counts as OOC, too, right?

@Raijinslayer -- Sure. I'm not feeling too great lately, but I'll get on it when I can.

Yes i know. Caterpie snarling is adorable.

just noticed I got accepted, will post soon!

Hooray more people.. i still need to finish my battle. Wich isnt a very succesfull one.

Is this still open? 0-0

I'll be the one to ask this. XD Is the role of Champion available? And, if I were to take it, would my character be stuck to the confines of the Pokémon League?

Also, hi Kaz. XD

Reactions: Kaz
Seems like a good RP, and I come up with characters pretty easily when I see a good one. XD

I'll type up my application and send it in soon. :D Can I invite friends to this?

IMG_106551094996493.jpeg

Username: Tōsuto Megami
Preferred Nicknames: Tōsuto
Character Name: Aois Zel
Experience Level: Master
Looks: Aois has short, white hair that cuts off just below the bottom of her neck. Her eyes are a hue of dark violet, and her skin is somewhat pale-colored. A little on the short side for one her age, she only stands at 5'0", weighing only 95 lbs. Her nimble shape allows her to be quite nimble, and she uses this to her advantage when necessary. She can always be seen wearing a black band in her hear, and with the black cloak that her grandmother made for her when she first left to begin her Pokémon journey.
Personality: Though she has her obligations as the Champion, Aois will often leave and venture to the routes and towns where beginning trainers can most often be spotted. She loves seeing the new hopefuls who dream the same dream she dreamt years ago. Unlike most trainers, the Pokémon she carries with her while out are often much weaker than the ones she uses as the Champion, as she'll often challenge new coming trainers to fun matches and offer tips to them about their battling techniques. She doesn't carry any Pokéballs with her, as she prefers to let Pokémon roam free. "If a Pokémon wants to be with you and battle for you, it will follow you on its own." Regardless of who she's carrying with her, she always has her partner, Ditto, with her.
Team: Ditto (the Ditto)
Rox (the Mawile) Lv. 81 / Male
Smirk (the Weavile) Lv. 80 / Male
Pets (the Roserade) Lv. 79 / Female
Clamps (the Gliscor) Lv. 79 / Male
Beau (the Kingdra) Lv. 81 / Female
Zel (the Gallade) Lv. 83 / Male
Skills: Aois is exceptional at understanding and communicating with Pokémon. Due to how nimble she is, she'll sometimes join her Pokémon in battle (and encourages others to do so as well, responsibly of course). She is also quite outgoing, yet composed when the situation calls for it. She has extraordinary problem solving skills, most of the time.
Weaknesses: Aois can be very stubborn. Even if she complains about how hot it is, she'll refuse to take off her cloak. She's also a tad lazy in her responsibilities as the Champion, and is almost never on post. This adds to her fascination with new hopefuls. On top of that, she can be slow on the uptake sometimes, and prefers to allow the trainers that aren't at the League yet to deal with problems such as the local Pokémon groups, Magma and Aqua, only interferring when she believes things are getting out of hand. Her willingness to battle alongside her Pokémon does not allow her to walk away from some matches unscathed, and she often needs at least a minimal amount of medical attention each time she does so.

Status
Not open for further replies.