Primal Origins

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the exact difference in the time frames either.

Anyone want to Google 'em? I know that EST is 3 hours faster than AZ's timezone, but I'm not very well acquainted with PST. If someone could give me the difference between PST and EST, I could figure it out, doe.

What time is it for you right know, as it's 5:51 PM over here

Aois: most non-legendary broken Champion ever thought up.

I'm going to type my team up. If anyone wants to look at it, just ask. XD

Me and Rin have the same time. :3

Champion Aois

1. Rox (the Mawile) Lv. 81/Male
Iron Head
Play Rough
Ice Fang
Rock Slide
Item: Mawilite
Ability: Hyper Cutter → Huge Power (after Mega)

2. Smirk (the Weavile) Lv. 80/Male
Ice Punch
Night Slash
Aerial Ace
Swords Dance
Ability: Pressure

3. Pets (the Roserade) Lv. 79/Female
Solarbeam
Sludge Bomb
Magical Leaf
Shadow Ball
Item: Power Herb
Ability: Poison Point

4. Clamps (the Gliscor) Lv. 79/Male
Sky Uppercut
U-Turn
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Item: Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal

5. Beau (the Kingdra) Lv. 81/Female
Dragon Pulse
Ice Beam
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Ability: Sniper

6. Zel (the Gallade) Lv. 83/Male
Dual Chop
Drain Punch
Psycho Cut
Swords Dance
Item: Wide Lens
Ability: Justified

I set up the moves and abilities of both my characters pokemon, and for any curious, it's on the first page of this OOC

Me and Rin have the same time. :3

Sweet. So you probably won't have issues rping with Red, Shadeh, or I, and if you're a night owl. Arex. I know Jerem is on European time, so he's way ahead of all of us.

I set up the moves and abilities of both my characters pokemon, and for any curious, it's on the first page of this OOC
I have a pretty good idea of my Pokemons' moves and abilities, I just stare at my keyboard and thing, "Gawd that's a lot of Pokemon..."

Yeah, I hope that team isn't too legit though. I can see Mawile sweeping people like crazy like that. >.>

And he covers his weaknesses.

I kept to things in mind for my moves, their use in the game, and their use in a closer to real life sitaution.

Such as using Cut? XD

Where art thou HM slave?

Hey. Hey guys. Everyone here with a 3DS and a Pokemon game should swap friend codes.
Mine's 1075-0814-8981 :I I haven't even beaten Omega Ruby, yet, and all of my pokemon are only around lvl 60-70, but I'd like to battle someone~

No, HM slaves are not practical in Pokemon RP's, As I will fly my Noivern all over the Hoenn region if I have to. Also, I have an idea, I say we roll a death die every 4th battle, and if it hits one, then your pokemon will die if they faint during that battle. This of course means that I will be the first one to try the system as I be facing Elite Four.

Checked your moves and Jack has moves that cover all of Aois' weaknesses.

Death die sounds scary. 0-0 And punny.

Status
Not open for further replies.