Powers beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty of the place made her smile. She reached up to him and kissed his lips as happiness consumed her. "It's beautiful. I've haven't seen this much green since well a long time." She said almost sighing as she looked at the place. "It makes me feel like I can change safely and fly wherever I want and how ever low I want." She said.

Aiya looked at her with a slight blush "well Dragons and Demons our are allies and well respected beings here this place has never been any more peaceful" he said.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Ait sheugged and looked at her feet. She didn't believe him. She was regected by her parents by a young age. She didn't know if she could believe him. She smiled anyway and shrugged. "Well can we explore." She asked.

Kait nodded and smiled before stepping out in the grass. She laid down adm sighed lightly happy that she could feel this clean grass. It felt amazing just to be close to grass like this.

Kait took his hand into hers and nuzzled against him. She sighed and looked up at the sky and closed her eyes. She breathed in the air and hummed slightly as she relaxed in the sun.

"And you seem to trust me and sit next to me, sleep with me. Let me put in your lap, I think that is interesting" she said because he was commenting on that she liked to lay in the grass.

Kait looked at him before feeling slightly sad. She didn't feel special anymore since he said that. She thought she wormed her way into his heart but unfortunately not. "That is a nice ability to have. What other abilities do you have." She asked.

Aiya thought "Well over the years i've come to be able to sense what a person is feeling I sometimes hear peoples thoughts especially when i don't want to hear them" he said.

• Love
Kait looked at him before nodding. She put her head on his chest and curled up close to him. "So am I someone you would put your faith into. I know I'm trustworthy but am I likeable." She asked.

Kait relaxed as he said that. She hummed slightly and nuzzled against him. "So what's this place like" she asked.

Kait looked at him with wonder. She so far thought of this as paradise. She puts her head on his chest. "Are the people here really nice" she asked not sure.

"Then show me them. I want to be in my dragon form though since I'm not comfortable with people." She said she changed into a very small dragon that could crawl on his shoulder. She could control the size of what size of dragon she wanted to be.

Aiya walked and had finally reached the city when he arrived the people were overjoyed to see him returned and even more overjoyed to see the dragon/demon lineage exists beyond him.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.