Powers beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kait held onto him not letting him go as she couldn't stay awake anymore. She fainted in his arms. Her body was limp but still her hands gripped onto him scared she might get hurt. She gripped onto him as tight as she could.

Aiya took her to her room and gently placed her on the bed though he stayed there awhile to make sure nothing else happened.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Kait wasn't going to let him go. She gripped onto him and curled against him. She didn't want her only company leave. She was lonely and just wanted comfort.

Aiya looked at her and meditate while he stayed with her he was in a deep meditation when he did that he could usually see the future.

• Love
Kait snuggled closer to him as she could feel him calling his power in her sleep. She wanted to stay close to him no matter what happens. Her body curls around her like a kitten that wants it's mommy. She didn't want to let him go. She didn't want to feel the loneliness that always seems to seep into her being when she was alone.

Aiya was still meditating he didn't move he was exactly like a statue though he heard those kids from earlier again.

• Love
As Kait started to wake up she nuzzled into the warmth that she somehow found. She was then confused how comfortable it was. As her mind woke up and her eyes looked around she noticed that Aiya was slightly part of the warmth and there was her bed. She could tell Aiya was doing something and she didn't really care if he wants to do something like that he can.

Aiya opened his eyes and this time they were a bright blue which indicated he indeed felt comfortable around her.

• Love
Kait looked at his eyes the minute he opened them and gasped slightly. She was kinda sad that she couldn't change her eye-color since her eye-color is always red. She wanted a different color but knowing she will always have to stick with this red color. "So what do you want to do." She asked as she put her head in his lap letting him know she was comfortable with him since she is on her back with her head in his lap.

Aiya thought for a minute "Well we could have a little fun with those kids snooping about and prattling on about Ghosts" he said looking down at her.

• Love
The demon dragon looked at him shrugging slightly. "Why scare humans we know are helpless. It's like what if we were weak and helpless and couldn't do anything and someone freaked you out. It's not nice." She pouted and shrugged.

Kait looked at him as if he died. She backed away from him and shock her head. "No I'd rather kill myself then to do any of that. Please they will tell their friends and bla bla bla. I don't want people to know." She said looking away from him.

Aiya looked at her well i'll go shoo them away though i'm not going to threating them so don't worry" he said.

• Love
Kait looked at the ground. "I don't want them to know where I am. Even if they had a description of me and told people. I don't want to think about what would happen." She whispered into the air. She reached out and grabbed his sleeve. "I'm starting to like you. You should be glad. Your the first person I have slight trust in I believe you can keep me happy." She said.

Kait relaxed when he told her that he would not let them find out who she was and what she looked like. She relaxed and closed her eyes slightly as he started to leave. "Come back as soon as you can" she said snuggling into her blanket.

The teens were wondering through the halls afraid something might pop out or at least one of them are. They wanted to know if ghosts were real.

Aiya walked out and made the door disappear so they wouldn't get curious and go in he wandered the halls "Hmm, interesting how the human brain works wondering if spirits exist" he said standing a distance from them.

• Love
One of the humans was more brave then the other. The other one just gripped onto the friends shoulder. "What if they are real then what.

Aiya approached them "What if what is real ghosts oh don't be silly what makes you think ghosts are real they are purely legend" he said.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.