Powers beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teens snapped their head to the person who walked up to them and spoke. They didn't hear this person at all and this scared them slightly. "So it's a legend. Ghosts are legend then why was this castle abandoned." The more brave teen asked.

Aiya looked at them "This castle was never abandoned to begin with however not being tended too for the past 500 years has worn it down a bit" he said.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
The teens looked at the male confused. They didn't want to be near the male they were scared of the male slightly. "Okay then we shall go. If there isn't any ghosts in this castle it's just a castle then." They said before running out the door and out of the property.

Kait was breathing slightly before she smiled slightly. She could tell they ran away but she could also tell that he didn't threaten them. She shock her head before watching him come in. "That was interesting." She said smiling

Aiya looked at her "theres always ways to get someone to leave without threatening" he said with a smal smile

• Love
"Come sit back on the bed I want to put my head on your lap." She said. She didn't want to move right now but she wanted to be close to him.

Aiya sat back down next to her without question something he doesn't usually do unless he trusts them maybe it was a sign.

• Love
Kait sighed when she felt him sit down. She put her head on his lap and closed her eyes. People don't sleep near someone unless they trusted them enough to close their eyes especially someone who had so much pain in their life and seemed to always be awake when people are in the room. She blinked open her eyes. "They probably won't come here again since they are scared of you now." She said reaching out to touch his hand before pulling back instantly not knowing why she would want to touch his hand.

Aiya chuckled "Most humans are there are legends that i cook children and eat them not a clue where it stemmed from but interesting nonetheless" he said.

• Love
Kait looked at him and shrugged. "They think I breath fire at anyone I meet no matter who it is. And eat there heart." She said.

Aiya nodded "Humans can make up interesting myths about us types it certainly is interesting but at this point in my long life it doesn't bother me like it used too" he said.

• Love
Kait shrugged and nodded. "So how are you." She said. She nuzzled against him.

Aiya thought for a moment "I am very content especially now that i another being like myself exists" he said.

• Love
Kait felt a blush come onto her face as he said that. She was glad too but she wasn't exactly like him but she was close. She only had two creatures in her while he had every one. "I'm glad too. So what else can we do in this castle that would be fun." She asked.

Kait stood up next to him and looked at him excited. "Oh you do is it in the castle or close" she awed as she walked to him.

Aiya looked at her "Actually it's in the back" Aiya opened a door behind it was a large seemingly endless forest with waterfalls and mountains in the distance it a was a beautiful place.

• Love
Kait followed him before smiling. She purred and walked outside like he wanted. She was excited to explore the vast lands that might be nice to know of.

Aiya looked at her "This is my home world Avalar this place is as beautiful as it is peaceful I figured it was time you should see it" said.

Status
Not open for further replies.