Powers beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kait watched as the people get excited. She hid into his neck scared they were acting just to be nice then to capture her and torture her. She was scared to say the least.

they people murmured "How fascinating i thought Aiya was the only one in existence" they mumbled to each other,

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Kait sneaked a peek at the people. She then his again. She wasn't really a people person. But that was probably because of the pain everyone caused her. She never had anyone but him to look at her without disgust and intentions.

Kait got out from behind him to look where they were going. She nibbled on his ear slightly to ask him where they were going. She looked cute as a tiny dragon. She nuzzled into his face and purred slightly.

Aiya looked upon the massive estate "I haven't set foot here in over 500 years this is my home" he said.

• Love
Kait looked at him before flying off his shoulder and changing back into her human form. "Really. It's beautiful" she looked at the designs and beautiful structure."can we stay here forever." She asked slightly.

Kait couldn't help but smile as she skipped into the house. "Did the people take care of your house cause it seems like it. I am sorry I'm still not fond of people maybe some day I'll talk to them." She said. She took his hand." Where is your room. I really want to see how comfy is your bed." She said smiling.

Kait looked at him and dragged him into the house. "I wanna see your bedroom. I wanna see what it looks like" she said excited slightly.

Aiya chuckled "My bedroom has likely nothing in it since all my belongings are back at my tower" he said.

• Love
"Oh that's sad, I would have thought you would have two bedrooms furnished and not just one." She said before yawning slightly. "We might find a nice bedroom to tuck into." She said humming as she checked every room and every bed.

"That's good your so confident to find a bedroom so then show me around oh great one" she said smiling. She couldn't help but wait tell he starts moving. She could explore herself but she wanted to have a tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.