Power Rangers: Legacy SIGNUPS! ((Closed....))

What should the new Zords be based off of?

• Total voters
@Razilin This setup is mocking MMPR a little bit more than any other series... though-- White and Green will exist at the same time, not as one entity that shifts, like the Green Dragon power shifting to the White Tiger. So-- I think it'll be fine, especially with the intro of the black ranger.

@digiexpert --ACCEPTED! I can't view the image on my crappy hospital wifi-- but I'm sure le person is perfect.

So, all in all:

We have:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Pink
Black

White
Green

Le Villain+Le Me

It'll be well-rounded, and guys-- this RP will be HUGE.
By mocking, do you mean more like..well...the sillier episodes of MMPR, or like Akibaranger?

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
By mocking, do you mean more like..well...the sillier episodes of MMPR, or like Akibaranger?
I mean like copying the setup-- the primary team colors, with the special rangers and the like.

XD It's not gonna be nearly as silly as some of the episodes. It'll be... a mature, butt-kicking experience, that'll get your adrenaline PUMPING.

Other than White and Green as the specials, our lineup is Goseiger as much as it is MMPR. Also a bunch of other seasons. (Honestly I'm a huge sentai nerd. The tone being somewhere between a normal season and Akibaranger would be kind of neat)

Other than White and Green as the specials, our lineup is Goseiger as much as it is MMPR. Also a bunch of other seasons. (Honestly I'm a huge sentai nerd. The tone being somewhere between a normal season and Akibaranger would be kind of neat)
I mainly only know the English versions. XD

What is Akibaranger-- tone-wise?

I mainly only know the English versions. XD

What is Akibaranger-- tone-wise?
Akibaranger is, to put it simply, a parody. It stars these three guys:
akibaranger3.jpg

who, using the figures they're holding, become these guys:
500px-AkibarangerFullteam.jpg

and yes, it never goes beyond those three. It's a reference to these guys:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110130081216/powerrangers/images/f/fc/B0096882_20293954.jpg
Sun Vulcan. Though, the red, Nobuo Akagi, thinks they're gonna get two more, like Hurikenger. It takes place in a world pretty much like ours, including Super Sentai just being a TV Show. It's pretty great, clocking in at 13 episodes as opposed to Sentai's more traditional 48-50, though it did get a second season. While it parodies existing sentai patterns and themes, it's still unashamedly doing the same thing, producing a predictable yet cool twist and genuinely fun action sequences, including one of the best Final Boss fights of any sentai ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibaranger is, to put it simply, a parody. It stars these three guys:
akibaranger3.jpg

who, using the figures they're holding, become these guys:
500px-AkibarangerFullteam.jpg

and yes, it never goes beyond those three. It's a reference to these guys:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110130081216/powerrangers/images/f/fc/B0096882_20293954.jpg
Sun Vulcan. Though, the red, Nobuo Akagi, thinks they're gonna get two more, like Hurikenger. It takes place in a world pretty much like ours, including Super Sentai just being a TV Show. It's pretty great, clocking in at 13 episodes as opposed to Sentai's more traditional 48-50, though it did get a second season. While it parodies existing sentai patterns and themes, it's still unashamedly doing the same thing, producing a predictable yet cool twist and genuinely fun action sequences, including one of the best Final Boss fights of any sentai ever.
Oh holy cheese balls, that sounds legit.

Yeah. And because of its targeting at older people, its shorter length, and just how plain bizarre the episodes get, we will never get a Power Rangers adaptation. Luckily, Over-Time Subs did a wonderful job subtitling the Japanese version.

So... Many... Rangers... ~dies~

Oh you don't even know. There's 20 years of Power Rangers, while Sentai has 37 with the currently airing one. Got to the point that Gokaiger (which we got as Super Megaforce) has a song to remember the first 35 as its end theme.

because it is 35+ years of history in 1 second

that is inspiring

It was the first bunch of times. But, since it costs a lot to assemble 199 suit actors into formation, even just standing around, they use it over and over and over again until the familiarity makes it lose the epic wonder it had.

Also, I may just be blind but I can't find the group.

The link? Hold on, I'll get it once more.

And Guys-- it's been a busy night.

Pardon my lack of activity.

My brother has been in the hospital and I just got home to switch shifts with my sister.

I'm about to head to bed--

If I don't get to a rocking starter by tonight, expect a red hot one in your alerts tomorrow evening.

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
Also, I apologize for not posting the bio. Horrible shift tonight. Promise I'll get to it as soon as I can.

What's the city or town for this? not sure if that's s silly question. >.> and everyone should know each other?

What's the city or town for this? not sure if that's s silly question. >.> and everyone should know each other?
XD A part of me wants to make it Sleepy Hollow...

Hm. You guys can decide that. ^.^